Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 10-23-2009, 10:08 PM   #1581
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Vatas Shadow Pridus: The Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
yeyes!! do it XD
OMG, physical abuse! xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:08 PM   #1582
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

haha yeah XD JK JK

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:27 PM   #1583
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Quote:
yeyes!! do it XD
Thank you.*gets hand ready*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
OMG, physical abuse! xD
Shutup!!You have no say in this!xD

Quote:
haha yeah XD JK JK
She admitted to physical abuse?Did you fall down the stairs again,Vat?xDNow write Vat.*starts slowly walking towards you*
Old 10-23-2009, 10:28 PM   #1584
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

hahhaha *watches*

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:56 PM   #1585
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hahhaha *watches*
You're an evil wife! xDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
Thank you.*gets hand ready*

Shutup!!You have no say in this!xD

She admitted to physical abuse?Did you fall down the stairs again,Vat?xDNow write Vat.*starts slowly walking towards you*
Oh noes.
*Points*
Oh look, a flying saucer! *Runs away*

Btw, I already edited the post.

Old 10-23-2009, 11:05 PM   #1586
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
You're an evil wife! xDD

Oh noes.
*Points*
Oh look, a flying saucer! *Runs away*

Btw, I already edited the post.
*Doesn't get distracted and hits you*I told you I'd knock the story out of you and onto the forums.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:19 PM   #1587
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

*Poofs, bursting into flames, scorching off your hand*

Gotcha. xDD

Old 10-23-2009, 11:25 PM   #1588
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

*Still has hand*Well that was an epic failure.That was also unexpected of Senso,but you know what people say,"Expect the unexpected."
Old 10-23-2009, 11:28 PM   #1589
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Yep, he betrayed them.

Old 10-24-2009, 01:43 PM   #1590
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I read just like Promised Vat The first Chapter.
I liked it i am going to keep reading Great work.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:45 PM   #1591
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Who's your favorite character so far?

Old 10-24-2009, 08:33 PM   #1592
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

New characters took longer than I had predicted, so I'll write the chapter Monday or so.

Old 10-26-2009, 02:39 PM   #1593
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Done, and written.

Old 10-26-2009, 04:33 PM   #1594
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Chapter Fifty-Six: Talk With the Elder

Approximately five hours have passed since the incident in the Underground. Reconstruction on the Underground were still in progress, happening steadily, and any visitors that were traveling to the Crossroads were requested to wait outside until further news.

__________________________________________________ _______________

"Long time no see, old man Yama." Menrui muttered as he entered the room. He glanced around him, spotting the round table, with twelve marked seats, ten of them occupied by different men and women. Yamamoto sat on a simple wooden chair beyond them, in a higher column. He looked weary and tired as usual, and a table was next to him, filled with large stacks of paperwork to fill out in the day.
Yamamoto glared at Menrui with a profound gaze. "I told you to not call me that, Menrui Tatski." "Yeah, yeah." Menrui mumbled, accompanied with a soft yawn. He then glanced behind him, to see Sage and Gokai, occupied with Nui. They all glanced at the Denkiteki in turn, and then to Yamamoto.

Yamamoto was an old man. He was about three hundred years old, and many wondered on the miracle of the fact that he was still alive and moving, and it was deeply rumored that the old bald man had somehow discovered a powerful Jutsu that had allowed him to remain well for so long. As the man gazed at all of them, he then said to Sage, "Damage reports?" Sage quickly went to his knees in a kneeling position, and said, "About one-fifths or so of the Underground have been destroyed in the intruder attacks, sir. It has been confirmed that there were two attackers, Tenso Ukitaro, the twin of Haikumi-Ranked Senso Ukitaro, and Allon, an ex-subordinate of Hisagi Onimusha. The old man made no visible movements, but there was a twinkle in his eyes, as if something had stirred him. "Two attackers caused that many damage, huh. And the guards?"
"The majority of them were killed, the others hypnotized by a Genjutsu to black out." Sage replied instantly. "Very well," Yamamoto muttered, "And Gokai Kedamono, I heard you had deployed forces without my permission?" Gokai made no sound for a while, as he saw all eyes bore into him. "I had good reason, sir. If it had not been for my choice, there would have been more casualties and destruction." Gokai said. Yamamoto replied, "Humph. As long as you have a good reason to act without allowance, I will not bring you up to it." Secretly, Gokai grinned, his face aimed at the red carpet, blocking it from everyone's view. "However.." Yamamoto continued, "I have heard that you had willingly sacrificed many of our shinobi in the battle. What I do not tolerate, Gokai Kedamono, is the reckless allowance of the deaths of our comrades. Understood?"
Gokai, after a moment of consideration, nodded. "You are dismissed." Yamamoto said. Gokai quickly nodded and stood up, as Sage took a sip from the cold coffee cup that was in his hands. As Gokai turned to leave, he abruptly halted. He turned around and said, "Sir, I have one thing left to report." Yamamoto raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And what is that, Gokai Kedamono?" "It is that Senso Ukitaro had committed a crime. First off, he had defied an order from a superior. He also had abandoned his post, and left to the enemy. I suggest we order a death warrant on him."
Suddenly, the atmosphere in the room became dense. Half of the Denkiteki halfway widened their eyes in disbelief. Nui instantly moved, yelling, "No, it is not true! Senso wouldn't--" He was interrupted by Yamamoto, who yelled, "Silence! Gokai Kedamono, my reports have told me of this. Senso Ukitaro has been confirmed to have left of his post, but I have not heard of him leaving with the enemy. Do you have evidence?''

Gokai nodded, and signaled to the door behind him, as it pushed open with a creak. There, were a single shinobi. He was cloaked entirely in darkness, and a sword hung on his waist. "I am your proof, your Sire. I had witnessed Senso Ukitaro, of the rank of Haikumi, commit all those crimes that Sir Gokai Kedamono had said." Yamamoto said nothing, as Gokai grinned a grin of victory, unknown to everyone. "Sir, I know Senso! He would not do anything of this sort! Trust me--"

"Silence!" Yamamoto ordered again, as Nui stopped abruptly. "I am not moved by opinions, Nui Onimusha, nor am I fully convinced, Gokai Kedamono. I will request for a conference with the two of you afterwards. I am also looking forward to your report of the Bird Clan assault, Nui Onimusha. But for now, you are dismissed. It is dinner time, and we all had a long day of difficult trials. We only have a day left until the Kage Meeting, for the Meeting is scheduled to take place tomorrow evening."

Everyone simply nodded, taking in all the information. The seated Denkiteki all then stood up. Some silent, some gossiping, and some hungry as heck, they slowly filed out of the room. Soon, the room was empty, except for Nui, Gokai, and the sleeping Menrui.

Gokai offered a sarcastic grin. "You're lucky this time, Onimusha. But I wonder if you'd be lucky again." With a wicked snarl, he walked out as well, his red bloody cape flying after him. Nui remained silent for a moment, shocked to have been recently threatened. Unknown to him, in the shadows, a lone figure stood. Nui remained motionless, as the figure walked up to him.

Nui glanced at the source of the clamping shoes, seeing the long blond-haired woman. "I'd be careful if I were you, about Gokai Kedamono." She muttered and walked passed him.

Silence entered, and everything were silent and calm, except for the constant and loud snoring of Menrui Tatski.

To Be continued.

Last edited by Vatanui AKA Pride; 05-29-2010 at 05:19 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:39 PM   #1595
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Wow, TDZ came and left...xD

Old 10-26-2009, 08:27 PM   #1596
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

We are currently in a Character Creation Contest. If you wish to join, here is the link~

V.S.P. Character Creation Contest

Old 10-26-2009, 08:28 PM   #1597
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Also, Hando Craap, please comment after you're done reading, thank you.

Old 10-27-2009, 02:16 PM   #1598
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Nice chapter and damn Menrui still wants to sleep lol
Old 10-27-2009, 03:44 PM   #1599
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Thank you, and yep, it is his hobby, after all.

Old 10-30-2009, 02:17 PM   #1600
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Haven't updated it in a while, stupid crash-down..