|10-31-2011, 12:29 PM||#1|
Special Jonin Candidate
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: James Bond lobbing Status: Proud Punkarse Nerd
Posts: 11,067Rep Power: 14
EFFING BADASS POLICIES
Yesterday there was a rally in Lahore that brought in over 125,000 people.
Anyway, let's observe these policies shall we, it's up to you to think what you want of them in this thread. I saw the whole lecture
1) Pull out of Afghanistan completely
-Just to spite America
2) The Army will not have power, but should NOT be the U.S or the Pakistani government's pawn.
-It's a very interesting concept because first of all Khan hates the people who currently control the army yet he's willing to give it more freedom
3) Corruption is wiped clean and congressionals are FORCED to pay their taxes and will monitor their income
-Yes. The main point of his speech the entire time was the elimination of corruption. YES.
4) Bhutto was going to end this years ago
-It's true, she was going to wipe out terrorism, end the practical slavery that is going on in middle Pakistan, and still Spite America all in the same time
5) Pakistan should be independent and should increase allyship with China
-Once again, very anti-American, and very pro-China. The thing about this is that Chinese relations are already high. Pakistan is not to be used by other countries except maybe China anymore, and that was also a main point of the lecture. Also, Indian conflict can be deterred because of China's relationship with India
6) Pakistan needs to be a "positive figure" in society
-You know, be nice, like Turkey
7) The bank will not be the center of the economy
-Weird concept taking into account that the bank basically controls the world at the moment. It will be interesting to see what he makes of this later on
Basically the thesis of his speech was the clean up of Pakistan for a greater, and much stronger Pakistan. To become the superpower it was back in the late 80's and early 90's
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|