Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 11-07-2011, 05:43 AM   #1
Karash
Freshmen Academy Student

Karash is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default the Anime and episode are GOING DOWN in dynamic

Hi
I am posting this thread, beceause I think it's cool to share opinion and point of view. Well I am 32 years old and I am a big FAN OF NARUTO since the beginning. I wish that's people who are making anime read this post beceause I am pretty sure I am not the only one who think that anime is really boring in the dynamic contrary to manga which is killer on each chapter.
Certainly for commercial reasons people who are in charge of the anime decided to add some episodes (not some, a lot in fact) which have nothing to do with the original story, this, in order to make it longer. Result....those episodes are just useless, boring, and destroy dynamic of this amazing manga. Worse, in the anime they add so many time flashback from older episodes in order to fill episodes, especially when you have interesting battle , so you have 2/3 minutes of music at the beginning, 2/3 minutes at the end, and sometimes 10 minutes flashback!!!! . Result instead of having episodes who are supposed to embellish manga, there are just episodes filling time. And actually they continue. Naruto is supposed to reach Thunder country and begins his training with Hachibee. It's filled with mountain of useless episodes which are supposed to illustrate the travel. it's awfully boring when you compare it to manga. It's a shame I would say to destroy such a piece of art, with that. Sorry to talk honestly like that, but people who are making anime should be aware of this! Even for commercial reason.

Last edited by Karash; 11-07-2011 at 05:55 AM.
Karash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:15 AM   #2
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko
Default Re: the Anime and episode are GOING DOWN in dynamic

I agree. The fillers are supposed to give some time to Kishi for creating the manga story, but now, it's so boring, Studio Pierrot is losing viewers every hour. It takes 1 year for the Anime to reach the current MANGA CHAPTER(562) . And now with the fillers it's gonna take even longer. It's also unrealistic, I mean Naruto didn't stop to 100 islands until he reaches Lightning Country. We should make a complaint to Studio Pierrot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:11 PM   #3
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Yeah i totally agree! Why should i watch Naruto running away from Jiraiya's marriage? LOL
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:53 AM   #4
Karash
Freshmen Academy Student

Karash is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yes so many people share the same opinion concerning anime. I was already wondering where is it possible to reach people who are in charge of anime production. Certainly in Japan but I dunno who and where. Well maybe just to send them an email in order that they pay attention to this problem, even if I think they know it for sure but they do it for commercial reason. They should follow the main story. I can understand they have to put some episodes which has nothing to do with manga to let time to manga to developp. So why don't they, for instance make episodes on important characters, like Itachi, Madara, or whatever. But what I see actually it's really dissapointing in every aspect. Last time I saw anime it was this fantastic battle with Naruto and Pain and the others fights with Sasuke. The rest is just sh.....
Karash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:16 AM   #5
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Some fillers are bad, some are good, some are ok while some just drive us up the well as we end up ranting about it if it was a bad filler episode. As much as filler can get really annoying sometimes, you just got to be patient and wait for the fillers to be over and on the main storyline again. Like its been mentioned above me, the only reason for fillers is so the manga can get more ahead of the anime so they can then get back to making episodes on a regular basis and ones I mean that have to do with the main storyline. I know its annoying but you just have to deal with it. I'm sure those in charge of the anime production have already heard countless complaints about the fillers being bad and so on. But they can't do anything about it. Their hands are pretty much tied until they think that they can go back to the main storyline because the manga is far enough ahead of the anime. Simple fact being. We can rant all we want about these "bad filler episodes" but that's pretty much as far as it goes. You just have to be patient when it comes to filler episodes. Even if they are bad. There isn't much you can do about. Either watch it or don't watch it at all. Simple decision. Not hard. And that's pretty much all there is to it.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 08:46 AM   #6
Werebazs
Ninja Academy Student

Werebazs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Seriously how the hell did they think creating this filler season???? I mean it WAS stated somewhere in the manga that three days passed between Naruto leaving Konoha, and the meeting of the Allied Shinobi Forces, wasn't it? Not to mention how sadly they handled Team7's reunion, with three episodes entirely composed of flashbacks...if they really had to fill time, they could've let's say...expand the Sasuke-Kakashi battle for example? Then there's episode167, and the outragous Legacy of the Yondaime...I bet Studio Pierot already starting to feel their doom, with the manga crawling nearer to it's end, killing one of their two cashcows.
Werebazs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 09:28 AM   #7
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Eh, naruto just sucks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 09:35 AM   #8
Werebazs
Ninja Academy Student

Werebazs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanks62008 View Post
what is the other "cashcow"
Bleach
Werebazs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:15 AM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

true...most fillers are nonsense..but very few are actually funny and descent

but i love one piece fillers..they're the best

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:45 AM   #10
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The fillers are getting boring, i have to admit but sometimes they r cooooool. I particularly liked the last filler , Hinata and Kurenai naked 0.0 . I am starting to become like Jiraiya XDXD
Save Us

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 04:54 AM   #11
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Get over it. Without fillers, the anime would catch up with the manga too quickly. And this just happens to be the perfect place for it. Regardless.

How would you feel if there was all of a sudden a filler right before he goes to learn from bee, or during his talk with his mom. I bet you'd all be a lot more pissed then.

I swear, you people have no patience or tolerance.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-12-2011, 07:37 AM   #12
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I could be like everyone and complain about fillers all day long. But they need fillers to get money basically. If there is no fillers there is a lot less episodes wich means lot less comercials if there is less comercials there is a lot less money. This would cause them to possibly run out of the profit needed to run Naruto. So you can read the manga but without fillers there would be no anime. You don't have to watch Anime but that is how it works. And the fillers are fun sometimes so I say you shouldn't just hate the fillers.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 07:44 AM   #13
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

everyone hates fillers, you just got to live with them, or if like me, skip them all together. or stop watching the anime.
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 07:47 AM   #14
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

A good strategy is to take two animes and watch the other while the other one is in it's filler season.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote