Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-03-2012, 12:57 PM   #341
EnigmaNinja
Genin

EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: TOBI (man behind the mask) is Obito Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by cseba00 View Post
I'm not making money so far either... so, care to make it intresting?? $$$

yah the guy is good at getting to me.
I think that it'll be half half, like sauske and oro half then obito and kakashi half.
kishi attends to that.
EnigmaNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:43 AM   #342
cseba00
Ninja Academy Student

cseba00 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What ever happened to mastermind? did he got kicked out? He was kinda fun... I think I'll miss him the most when Obito finally goes "I'm Obito, body, soul, and everything, understood?"...
Oh well... chap 600 is just a day away...
cseba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:32 AM   #343
Tobi T
Freshmen Academy Student

Tobi T is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNinja View Post
In naruto chapter 364, found on a sight called naruto manga returns, it shows into the hole in Tobi's mask. The same hole that Obito's non-removed sharingan was. There is a sharingan there. Tobi and Obito both wear black and have the same hair. They both have more of a conscience than most akatsuki members. Akatsuki had Kakuzu who could re-animate boke parts. One theory is that Zetsu found the dying Obito and rescued him. Another is that he some how escaped. Both had a low regard for rules.When Tobi became over powered by konan paper bombs the damage caused him to have a wrecked mask and his right sleeve was torn off, there you could see a white arm that was created by Zetsu. There is also the name relation. As my final proof I quote chapter 364. This is what Obito/Tobi says: "The sharingans true power... my power...Uchiha Madara's power..." Next it shows you the picture. You may think that Tobi is Uchiha Madara, but keep in mind that Madara was an extremely powerful ninja that probably lived long ago and Tobi space/time jutsu comes from his mask. When he uses this jutsu his whole body gets sucked into the hole in his right eye. this is also similar to kakashi technique except he uses it as in offense where it decenter grates objects. Tobi is a strong but not extreme ninja who is theoreticly about kakashi's age. This is the proof that Obito and Tobi are the same person.

what do you guys think??

I think you are right and in the last chapter we saw that it was Obito.
Ever sinse the very first time I saw Obito I understood that he was Tobi
Tobi T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:40 AM   #344
Topik
Genin

Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Seriously, Tobi being Obito was the easiest and the most obvious theory. To hide his identity more, he should wear headband with the sentence "I'M SURELY NOT OBITO!!!". It would be in old Tobi childish style.

EDIT: OKAY, I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT SOMETHING.

If someone doesn't believe why would Obito do things like that, there is simple answer, even very simple.
Kotoamatsukami

Itachi showed us how strong is this technique. Madara/Madara follower/any strong Uchiha, could perform this technique on Obito in any possible moment.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

Last edited by Topik; 09-04-2012 at 08:20 AM. Reason: New idea
Topik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:20 AM   #345
cseba00
Ninja Academy Student

Yet some people seemed not to get it...
Old 09-04-2012, 08:23 AM   #346
Topik
Genin

Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Yet some people seemed not to get it...
Because the easiest answer is the most boring one, the least interesting. After Itachi true nature I expected something really awesome. Anything awesome but not Kakashi/Gai/Kurenai/Rin classmate.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:32 AM   #347
cseba00
Ninja Academy Student

It's not that easy... we still don't know why and how this fits in the story... sometimes we know what the ending will be like, what we don't know is how the story gets there... and that doesn't necessarily mean the whole thing is boring... I had a feeling it was Obito, so for me (as you say) it's the easiest option... however I'm more hooked on Naruto than ever... so, I don't see your point. Perhaps if it was someone else, I wouldn't be interested, because it would be very easy to explain... But with Obito, there are too many contradictions, so it generates a lot of anxiety and expectation to get the whole story...
What do you think?
Old 09-04-2012, 09:05 AM   #348
Topik
Genin

Quote:
It's not that easy... we still don't know why and how this fits in the story... sometimes we know what the ending will be like, what we don't know is how the story gets there... and that doesn't necessarily mean the whole thing is boring... I had a feeling it was Obito, so for me (as you say) it's the easiest option... however I'm more hooked on Naruto than ever... so, I don't see your point. Perhaps if it was someone else, I wouldn't be interested, because it would be very easy to explain... But with Obito, there are too many contradictions, so it generates a lot of anxiety and expectation to get the whole story...
What do you think?
There are few holes, but not so much really. And there is still Zetsu. I'm still hoping that this is just Obito's body. For me, it was just disappointment. I hoped for someone greater, that even Naruto would have know/heard of.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:06 AM   #349
sanguinegarden
Freshmen Academy Student

sanguinegarden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topik View Post
Seriously, Tobi being Obito was the easiest and the most obvious theory. To hide his identity more, he should wear headband with the sentence "I'M SURELY NOT OBITO!!!". It would be in old Tobi childish style.

EDIT: OKAY, I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT SOMETHING.

If someone doesn't believe why would Obito do things like that, there is simple answer, even very simple.
Kotoamatsukami

Itachi showed us how strong is this technique. Madara/Madara follower/any strong Uchiha, could perform this technique on Obito in any possible moment.
The problem is kotoamatsukami is a technique unique to Shisui Uchiha - Itachi's best friend.
sanguinegarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:11 AM   #350
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

And it can't be used again after 10 years.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:17 AM   #351
Topik
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanguinegarden View Post
The problem is kotoamatsukami is a technique unique to Shisui Uchiha - Itachi's best friend.
How do you know that? Seriously, does everyone think "He doesn't use this, so he can't use it!" Itachi used Izanami, and he knew it history and how it worked - so he couldn't be the first one, still, only he used it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
And it can't be used again after 10 years.
Yeah, but even with "senju cells everywhere" does it changes anything?
Old 09-04-2012, 09:21 AM   #352
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

The eye of Shisui wwas on a Crow and used it to break control from Edo Tensi.

AGAIN, once used it cannot be used again until after 10 years.

EDIT: Yes by having the 1st Hokages cells, you can change the duration from 10 years to a few hours.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Naruto321; 09-04-2012 at 09:26 AM.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:26 AM   #353
Topik
Genin

Quote:
The eye of Shisui wwas on a Crow and used it to break control from Edo Tensi.

AGAIN, once used it cannot be used again until after 10 years.
And I'm saying that there was a lot of Uchihas, not even reminding the Madara Uchiha, who supposedly first activated MS, and maybe even Rinnengan.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:49 AM   #354
EnigmaNinja
Genin

EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
What ever happened to mastermind? did he got kicked out? He was kinda fun... I think I'll miss him the most when Obito finally goes "I'm Obito, body, soul, and everything, understood?"...
Oh well... chap 600 is just a day away...
I think i might of "flamed" him lol. Im going to start using that word now and hopefully its still on the current fight.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:51 AM   #355
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Quote:
And I'm saying that there was a lot of Uchihas, not even reminding the Madara Uchiha, who supposedly first activated MS, and maybe even Rinnengan.
What does that have to do with Shisui's eye?

Old 09-04-2012, 11:55 AM   #356
EnigmaNinja
Genin

Quote:
What does that have to do with Shisui's eye?
with the first cells possibly.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:00 PM   #357
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Well, like I said the 1st Hokage's Cell will only decrease the duration of the MS ability.

Old 09-04-2012, 12:13 PM   #358
EnigmaNinja
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
These "Tobi is Obito" threads with crappy proof are kind of annoying. The huge holes in your logic:

Obito didn't wear black he wore blue.

Tobi has never shown anything close to a conscience (that I've seen) all he does is stir the pot.

Kakuzu couldn't reanimate body parts, he reattaches them.

Because Tobi has a zetsu looking arm, doesn't mean he's Obito, in fact all that does is show that he could just be a Zetsu who was pretending to be Madara.

Name relation? lol. Danzo looks & is spelled similar to Hanzo, OMG THEY'RE THE SAME PEOPLES!!!11!!!ELEVEN

"The sharingans true power... my power...Uchiha Madara's power..." How is this the final nail in the coffin? All he's alluding to is he's Madara, or at least Uchiha.

Nowhere does it ever say that his power comes from his mask. His mask has in the past been broken and it's worked just fine.

Finally, Tobi is NOT theoretically Kakashi's age. Every time you see him w/o his mask on he looks like a weathered old man. He also fights 4th with all of his powers that he shows himself to have in the current time frame. How someone would go from a poor ninja & pretty much dead to a highly skilled ninja capable of battling as an equal with the fourth in such a short time frame is beyond me. In that battle Tobi is a full grown adult, Obito would still be a teenager.

Other than that, looks legit.

I want to talk to this guy now. These type of guys never said "what if"
Its funny how every time obitos face got hit, for example the paper bombs with konan. kishi showed the right side of tobi's face which is the side that looks older. This convinces guys like you that he is in fact old, you never thought that what if that side got damaged in the past. Well it did get damaged that's why he looks older from that view. Do you still think its madara? lol
Old 09-04-2012, 12:19 PM   #359
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Finally, Tobi is NOT theoretically Kakashi's age. Every time you see him w/o his mask on he looks like a weathered old man.
Cause he got crushed.
Look back when Tobi removed his back during the Kage summit,
We see his left side look rather allright.
Quote:
How someone would go from a poor ninja & pretty much dead to a highly skilled ninja capable of battling as an equal with the fourth in such a short time frame is beyond me.
Zetsus recordings.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:23 AM   #360
sanguinegarden
Freshmen Academy Student

sanguinegarden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
How do you know that? Seriously, does everyone think "He doesn't use this, so he can't use it!" Itachi used Izanami, and he knew it history and how it worked - so he couldn't be the first one, still, only he used it.

Yeah, but even with "senju cells everywhere" does it changes anything?
Well, we don't know for sure simply because we're not the author, but the storyline suggests that kotoamatsukami is unique to Shisui's eye. Based on your logic, Naruto could start using Temari's wind scythe techniques, and because he's an Uzumaki, like Nagato (Pain), then he can possess the Rinnegan. Shisui was gifted in genjutsu above anyone else, yes even beyond the apex Uchiha Madara. In my opinion, kotoamatsukami can only be used by Shisui. Just like Amaterasu is a unique technique that has primarily been used by Itachi before he transplanted the technique to his little brother. Obito's Kamui is another ability unique to an individual member of the Uchiha clan.

Last edited by sanguinegarden; 09-05-2012 at 04:53 AM.
sanguinegarden is offline   Reply With Quote