Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 10-09-2011, 06:03 PM   #21
Rotate
Special Jonin Candidate

Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Random Battle:Taka Vs. Roy

That comment needed a "no homo" after it....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rotate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 06:05 PM   #22
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
Yeah, if I win you'll be forever binded with me. :P
Say what? p.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 06:13 PM   #23
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Taka: Im joking calm down xD You'll remain as my brother basically

Rotate: We all know Im not gay...
Old 10-09-2011, 06:16 PM   #24
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awesome. XD I kinda want to get into the plot but I think it may be to late. p.o

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 10-09-2011, 06:20 PM   #25
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

You still can if you wanted to.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:38 PM   #26
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

How? p.o

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 10-09-2011, 07:03 PM   #27
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Join the Soul Society and Ill do the rest, but you have to promise to stay active.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:57 PM   #28
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

I promise.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 10-13-2011, 03:17 PM   #29
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
*He hits the weapon away with one hand then flips to the side, landing on the ground below on his feet*
*Zero looks for anyway to dodge the electric charges, and knows what to do*
"Soul link, absorbing radius."
*a random citizen on the sidewalk passes out, on the white in their eyes. A barrier pushes up all around my person, and the electrically charged atoms are absorbed into it. I cough up blood from the move, and a black substance. I fall over, but manage to get myself up again and absorbs the barrier again*
"I was just looking for a fight. I had nothing else to do, and I needed to get my mind off of...things."
He says this and also puts one bit of hair back into his bangs that moves up.
"What are you doing in Manhattan?'
*He says this while opening his jacket, revealing something on the outside that are like bones, he then sends all of them after you, trapping you and putting flames over the top to cover it, then he sends 10 blade made of fire and bones after the kep points in your body*
*Kisuke shook his head in disbelief for he found it strange how he didnt have knowledge on where the Shades HQ was. He ignored the question and decided to test the man to see if he could be his next trainee. He sent a set of bones toward Kisuke and set them aflame around him. He let them go around him, simultaneosly he charges black atom energy around himself and release it quickly like an almighty push causing the bone cage to callopse. Then afterwards, a barrage of bone swords are sent towards him and a smirk surrounded his face. He took out his broadsword and put it in front of him and crouched, causing the bone swords to bounce of the giant broadsword. Kisuke then got up slowly and leaned on his broadsword.
"Things? Medeocracy, why do people fight to expell stressful situations. Don't they see that they are making it worse. Come with me and Ill show you the light of the 'tunnel' we call life."*
Old 10-13-2011, 03:41 PM   #30
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Kisuke shook his head in disbelief for he found it strange how he didnt have knowledge on where the Shades HQ was. He ignored the question and decided to test the man to see if he could be his next trainee. He sent a set of bones toward Kisuke and set them aflame around him. He let them go around him, simultaneosly he charges black atom energy around himself and release it quickly like an almighty push causing the bone cage to callopse. Then afterwards, a barrage of bone swords are sent towards him and a smirk surrounded his face. He took out his broadsword and put it in front of him and crouched, causing the bone swords to bounce of the giant broadsword. Kisuke then got up slowly and leaned on his broadsword.
"Things? Medeocracy, why do people fight to expell stressful situations. Don't they see that they are making it worse. Come with me and Ill show you the light of the 'tunnel' we call life."*
*Zero sees him shake his head and becomes interested. He wonders what the man is thinking about and why he's gonna prolong the fight. He stops thinking for a bit when he sees the set of bone being sent after him. He sends out a black energy barrier, destroying the bones and the barrage. He then slices through the bone swords and watches him with interest*
"Not really stressful things actually. *He laughs.* I think i would quite enjoy that actually. But, after this fight, we'll start. *He then chuckles* If we're both still alive that is."
*He then sends out spikes off of the buildings surrounding Kisuke at him and summons multiple bone tendrils at him that are aflame.*

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 10-13-2011, 03:47 PM   #31
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Zero sees him shake his head and becomes interested. He wonders what the man is thinking about and why he's gonna prolong the fight. He stops thinking for a bit when he sees the set of bone being sent after him. He sends out a black energy barrier, destroying the bones and the barrage. He then slices through the bone swords and watches him with interest*
"Not really stressful things actually. *He laughs.* I think i would quite enjoy that actually. But, after this fight, we'll start. *He then chuckles* If we're both still alive that is."
*He then sends out spikes off of the buildings surrounding Kisuke at him and summons multiple bone tendrils at him that are aflame.*
*Kisuke edges a smile on the side of his lips and nods his head in approval. He knew that he would fight him full on so they were both destined to live. He watches as spikes fly at him, he radiates a thick layer of se in front of him and the spikes sink in slowly and sick there. Kisuke leaves it the way it is and walks past the layer of se. He then see's tendrils of bone come at him too. He sonido's at the last moment behind Taka.
"If you move Ill kill you :]"*
Old 10-13-2011, 08:34 PM   #32
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Kisuke edges a smile on the side of his lips and nods his head in approval. He knew that he would fight him full on so they were both destined to live. He watches as spikes fly at him, he radiates a thick layer of se in front of him and the spikes sink in slowly and sick there. Kisuke leaves it the way it is and walks past the layer of se. He then see's tendrils of bone come at him too. He sonido's at the last moment behind Taka.
"If you move Ill kill you :]"*
*He watches all of the counters to his attack with a look on his face. It looked like Zero was researching him. He then senses him sonidoing behind him and grins off to one side of his mouth*
"Wasn't planning on it."
*Some kind of tube or maybe a tentacle knocks his weapon out of his hands. More tendrils of bones come out of the ground and two wrap around your neck, with more hoping to wrap around your whole body*

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by deadtaka; 11-27-2011 at 04:39 PM.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:40 PM   #33
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Bump because this battle ended without ever actually ending.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 11-27-2011, 04:42 PM   #34
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Alright, im working on my counter.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:45 PM   #35
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay, I can wait.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 11-27-2011, 04:47 PM   #36
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah, I should be done soon.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:50 PM   #37
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

I'll just work on this paper for history while you counter.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 11-27-2011, 05:04 PM   #38
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*He watches all of the counters to his attack with a look on his face. It looked like Zero was researching him. He then senses him sonidoing behind him and grins off to one side of his mouth*
"Wasn't planning on it."
*Some kind of tube or maybe a tentacle knocks his weapon out of his hands. More tendrils of bones come out of the ground and two wrap around your neck, with more hoping to wrap around your whole body*
*Kisuke watched as a tentacle like tube tried to knock his broadsword from out of his hands. "Atom charge: Genisis" A strange yellow energy coats the sword and before the tenticle gets close, Kisuke grips his sword and swings toward the tube like tenticle, hoping just to graze it. This would be when he retreats into the air, but then he scences more tendrils. He sonidos more into the air at a great speed and begins to chant some silly words and sayings. Then a huge wall of energy appears and Kisuke sends it down hoping to force the tendrils down back to the ground. Simultaniously, Kisuke appears behind you and first does a quick hand stand. This leads to Kisuke attempting to rapidly kick your face. Then he summons a clone to appear in front of you and punch you in the stomach. At that exact moment Kisuke said "Breathe Raiton, Carolina is a thousand miles away" A blast of energy erupts from Kisuke's blade for this is his swords awakening. After the melee attacks, Kisuke retreats again and grips his sword that is now causing his hair and close to fly in all directions. The pressure coming off of it is highly intense. Kisuke then punches the center of it lightly and it turns into two seperate Katanas. Kisuke then waits for his opponent to come at him.* [Too long? o.o]
Old 11-27-2011, 05:23 PM   #39
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Kisuke watched as a tentacle like tube tried to knock his broadsword from out of his hands. "Atom charge: Genisis" A strange yellow energy coats the sword and before the tenticle gets close, Kisuke grips his sword and swings toward the tube like tenticle, hoping just to graze it. This would be when he retreats into the air, but then he scences more tendrils. He sonidos more into the air at a great speed and begins to chant some silly words and sayings. Then a huge wall of energy appears and Kisuke sends it down hoping to force the tendrils down back to the ground. Simultaniously, Kisuke appears behind you and first does a quick hand stand. This leads to Kisuke attempting to rapidly kick your face. Then he summons a clone to appear in front of you and punch you in the stomach. At that exact moment Kisuke said "Breathe Raiton, Carolina is a thousand miles away" A blast of energy erupts from Kisuke's blade for this is his swords awakening. After the melee attacks, Kisuke retreats again and grips his sword that is now causing his hair and close to fly in all directions. The pressure coming off of it is highly intense. Kisuke then punches the center of it lightly and it turns into two seperate Katanas. Kisuke then waits for his opponent to come at him.* [Too long? o.o]
[Not really. But the thing about "Breathe Raiton, Carolina" made me smile for some weird reason. xD] *The tentacle went back into the ground as Zero made a flick of the wrist, keeping it from getting grazed by his sword. He then sends another tendril out to slice through the energy wall, making the rest of it crumble. He then makes about 3 more flicks with his wrists to send the other tendrils into the ground. Zero disappears and appears behind you as you start to kick at the air as he tries to rapidly use his right hand fist to rapidly punch your ribs. Zero kicks the clone away, getting slightly grazed by the punch but nothing that's life threatening. He watches in interest as he awakens his sword. He chuckles slightly as the man finishes, and then says. "Shanmegatsu, rendere il sole silenzioso." Black clouds cover the sky and there is no more light coming from the sky, the only light now is under the clouds. Zero's sword starts to have blood red and black flames fly off of it, slowly becoming more and more controlled. A black smoke appears, hiding Zero from the sight of the man. Zero launches out of the smoke, aiming to pierce the man in the stomach with his sword.* [Did I do good Jim? p.o]

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by deadtaka; 11-28-2011 at 02:39 PM.
Old 11-28-2011, 01:33 PM   #40
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

[I knew it would. xD]
One tiny thing, I dont get how you evaded my attacks.