Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

View Poll Results: Did You Hear About This?
Yes 40 36.70%
No 69 63.30%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-16-2009, 08:55 PM   #21
RazorX
Ninja Academy Student

RazorX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Officially Dropped From CN

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1
6teen sucks

Ben 10 Sucks

Total Drama Island Sucks

Johnny Test Sucks

Secret Saturdays Sucks

Batman The Brave and The Bold Sucks

Folks, this is now Cartoon Network, without Naruto.
whoa whoa whoa i disagree on all of that, except for johnny test, that really does suck.
cartoon network has some nice shows, minus chowder, flapjack, and some others. it sucks that naruto isnt airing though.

and please, could the topic starter post a link to this information? there is no official statement on naruto's tv status, so for now we can only say its on hiatus.
but if naruto really is gone, thats CN's choice. they probably have a new vision, and any anime except for pokemon and bakugan may just not be apart of it. We'll still get our naruto, maybe just not f rom CN.

I do agree that CN is being a bit dumb tho, with their "CN real" lineup coming; contradicting their own name. but hey its business
RazorX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 06:32 AM   #22
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

whats next or they going to get rid of bleach ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 06:44 AM   #23
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Cartoon Network SUCKS!!! they never even told us that they were going to take off Naruto or if they are putting him back on tha air.....I'VE WRITTEN THEM LOTS OF E-MAILS ON THIS SUBJECT AND THEY NEVER RESPONDED BACK!!!!!!!! :x :x
Spoiler:
what i do think is that they "might" put it back bcuz remember the trailors on this site?? it also had the english animators voices on the trailer, atleast for sakura anyway...but yes CN SUCKS NOW!!!!!!!
*mumbles angerly* :x

Last edited by Konoha'sGreenThunder; 06-27-2009 at 01:11 PM.
animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 07:29 AM   #24
narutoaddict
Academy Graduate

narutoaddict is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover
Cartoon Network SUCKS!!! they never even told us that they were going to take off Naruto or if they are putting him back on tha air.....I'VE WRITTEN THEM LOTS OF E-MAILS ON THIS SUBJECT AND THEY NEVER RESPONDED BACK!!!!!!!! :x :x
Spoiler:
what i do think is that they "might" put it back bcuz remember the trailors on this site?? it also had the english animators voices on the trailer, atleast for sakura anyway...but yes CN SUCKS NOW!!!!!!!
HEY! I WATCH CN EVERYDAY! i wish they ept naruto cuz it was the thing i watched everyday but now it's off..it's pointless 2 write 2 them cuz to them, ur just a speck on the worlds surface!

narutoaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 07:31 AM   #25
animelover
Jonin

animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutoaddict
Quote:
Spoiler:
HEY! I WATCH CN EVERYDAY! i wish they ept naruto cuz it was the thing i watched everyday but now it's off..it's pointless 2 write 2 them cuz to them, ur just a speck on the worlds surface!
WWHHATTTT?! WHO'S A SPECK???? UR ASKING FOR IT KID!!!!!!!!!! :x

Old 04-19-2009, 07:32 AM   #26
narutoaddict
Academy Graduate

narutoaddict is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by narutoaddict
Quote:
Spoiler:
WWHHATTTT?! WHO'S A SPECK???? UR ASKING FOR IT KID!!!!!!!!!! :x
ok ok ok! srry! but it's true cuz all they r is selfish!

Last edited by Konoha'sGreenThunder; 06-27-2009 at 01:12 PM.
narutoaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 07:37 AM   #27
UchiaItachi
Freshmen Academy Student

UchiaItachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I hope this doesn't affect Naruto Shippuden airing on Cartoon Network starting this Winter. That would Suck!
UchiaItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 07:49 AM   #28
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I don't believe it.... But if it is true that sucks . But if no one watched Naruto why did they show it for 3 1/2 years?
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:53 PM   #29
Tomaki Inuzuka
Academy Graduate

Tomaki Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah, I don't get it...Naruto is like the most popular anime/manga series. CN couldn't have dropped it bcuz not a lot of people watched it.
Tomaki Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:56 PM   #30
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

ARGGGGGHHHH!!!! I"M GONNA DIE(not really but i'm upset!) FROM CN"S STUIDITY!

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.
Soccer Ninja 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:42 PM   #31
narajoe
Freshmen Academy Student

narajoe is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i wished they would show more anime during the week and not just on the weekends.
narajoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:11 PM   #32
Chidori Master
Ninja Academy Student

Location: Using my Rinnegan.to make everyone else do my chores.
Chidori Master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That is Sick AND WRONG!!
Chidori Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:01 PM   #33
Suko
Genin Elite

Suko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I FEEL LIKE TYPING THIS BACK WORDS SO I DONT HAVE TO TYPE "THAT NAME" ANY LONGER. I ETAH NOOTRAC KROWTEN OS HCUM!
Suko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:02 PM   #34
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto247
I agree.(Still think it's racist, though.)
Me 2

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 01:54 PM   #35
animelover
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovegaara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto247
I agree.(Still think it's racist, though.)
Me 2
how? :?

Old 04-22-2009, 02:02 PM   #36
narutolord37
Ninja Academy Student

narutolord37 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo

pain
narutolord37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:51 PM   #37
Hatake Girl
Chunin Exam Participant

Hatake Girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

thats soooooo stupid that they would do that!!!!!! tons of people in the US like naruto and anime in general!! oh well...at least we can still watch the japanese version of the show...though i was REALLY looking forward to watching shippuden in english

Im a Pwincesssss!

Bf: no one at the moment...
Spoiler:

Quote:
to laugh when things are funny. Even if someone gets killed. That's the way of the twilight. All our shinobi will live on with that in mind even if the village falls. Long live the twilight

*FOREVER A VILLAGE*
Hatake Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:56 PM   #38
BaneDeidara
Special Jonin Candidate

BaneDeidara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

they have not officialy dropped naruto *yet*. i dont know if they will, but i dont think its a good idea to jump to conclusions. there is no official word from viz that naruto has been dropped
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" ~ うちはイタチ
"Your life was only spared on a whim, but this time you will lose your life on a whim." ~ うちはサスケ
"Cower in awe! Cry your heart out! Because my art ... is an EXPLOSION!" ~ デイダラ
BaneDeidara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 04:18 PM   #39
Illus-
Freshmen Academy Student

Illus- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well I didn't read all of the post however you guys don't remember when Dragon Ball Z kept showing
repeats ? and later was less played and I think dropped for awhile ? Then new episodes came..and
Cartoon network or I should say Toonami Started playing Dragon Ball Z again..and that is from Japan..

Naruto got dropped because its ratings probably suck now due to all the Naruto being FILLERS..episodes that
are rushed drawings , or work... that have nothing to do with the story line. It all has to do with the Magna's and money
that's why Masashi Kishimoto is or was making so many fillers...fillers are boring episodes that no one cares for. after
the final battle between Naruto and Saskue..It was supposed to go straight to Shipudden..
They made so many filler episodes of Naruto, which are boring ..I think he needed more time
to create more Magna sagas

Believe me Naruto Shipuden will be on Cartoon network soon.
Illus- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 04:20 PM   #40
Illus-
Freshmen Academy Student

Illus- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiaItachi
I hope this doesn't affect Naruto Shippuden airing on Cartoon Network starting this Winter. That would Suck!
It definitely will not
Illus- is offline   Reply With Quote