Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 10-06-2011, 03:31 AM   #1
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Default Naruto Shippuden Episode 231 Discussion

Discuss the latest episode of Naruto Shippuden here!

Sadly, I've not watched it yet, but hopefully it'll be exciting and hilarious
YouTube Channel:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:06 AM   #2
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 231 Discussion

Dmn XD... i was about to post this thread.. School .

I am about to watch it now
Save Us

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:42 AM   #3
Warsaw504
Genin

Warsaw504 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I like the new intro funny and all
Warsaw504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:43 AM   #4
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

What the hell....the opening. Sucks. UGGHHH.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-06-2011, 06:30 AM   #5
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I like the new intro ... But the only part i didnt like is when they dance :S.. But it was cooool, and the episode was serious and cool too
Save Us

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:03 AM   #6
ShaQ
Freshmen Academy Student

ShaQ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

When will the fillers finally end?
ShaQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:14 AM   #7
blastrasengan
Special Jonin Candidate

blastrasengan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

opening was weird
Orochimaru- am Immortal
Hinata- I never go back on my word that's my ninja way
Jiraiya- 'm gonna find peace in this world

What if we were part of the Ninja world wouldn't it be exiting I would enjoy it

Games currently playing
Naruto ultimate ninja storm 2
blastrasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:21 AM   #8
hnl
Genin

hnl has completed a tough C-rank mission!hnl has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaQ View Post
as there was a new intro in this episode am I sure that the next episode will be the last filler episode for this time.
hnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:30 AM   #9
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warsaw504 View Post
I like the new intro funny and all
Hell yea it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
What the hell....the opening. Sucks. UGGHHH.

No it was not. I liked the part when they all started dancing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaQ View Post
I am pretty sure a couple more will show.

We finally know how Naruto will look like in Rikudo Mode.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 10:20 AM   #10
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I actually liked this filler episode. It was pretty decent for once. And I really really liked new intro and ending. It was flippin epic!!

I can't wait for it to get back on the main storyline!
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 10:23 AM   #11
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Decent episode. The new Opening video and song are the worst of the whole series. On the other hand the new ending song is pretty cool.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 12:27 PM   #12
Gamae
Genin

Gamae is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Okay now, the opening is all up but the song has potential, liking it very much. If you like these DBZ filler animations in the opening, you probably liked also this filler arc that had the most absurd filler episodes ever with the craziest in the whole naruto history (not in a good sense). Really, can you people enjoy this? Did you like how Pain-arc was handled?
I read manga so maybe I expect too much from this anime, it's like the studio Pierrot has a group of drug users there doing these episodes and now openings...
Thank god the ending was pure epicness. Maybe the best ending ever.
Not to sound so hater, I respect that high quality animation in the opening but please... They must be switching to a new OP animation when the fillers end. It wouldn't make sense having Team Guy in the opening when (spoilers) they have pretty much nothing to do with the next arc.
Gamae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:42 PM   #13
leafninjasteph
Genin

leafninjasteph is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnl View Post
as there was a new intro in this episode am I sure that the next episode will be the last filler episode for this time.
No there will be fillers for at least 2 more weeks after ep 232 as I has said in another spread.
leafninjasteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 07:23 PM   #14
hypox
Ninja Academy Student

hypox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think that masashi should make an end of this episodes the way tooks 4-5 episodes for naruto to reach that bay and shikamaru just when his father talks to him he gone just like this !
Naruto should be at suna now and starts his training with B !
hypox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 07:29 PM   #15
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

havnt watchd yet....
but looks good

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:15 AM   #16
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypox View Post
I think that masashi should make an end of this episodes the way tooks 4-5 episodes for naruto to reach that bay and shikamaru just when his father talks to him he gone just like this !
Naruto should be at suna now and starts his training with B !
Kishi doesn't control the anime.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:00 AM   #17
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Katsuyuki Sumisawa and Junki Takegami written Naruto Anime.

But Junki Takegami wrote Naruto Shippuden

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:59 AM   #18
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The ep so okay but I enjoyed last weeks better. Im not loving the new op like the ones before it when I first saw it I notice that sasuke was no show but then the ending is all about him and naruto, now the ending Im loving its really good.
MSuzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:37 PM   #19
Sparky
Genin

Sparky saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSuzumaki View Post
The ep so okay but I enjoyed last weeks better. Im not loving the new op like the ones before it when I first saw it I notice that sasuke was no show but then the ending is all about him and naruto, now the ending Im loving its really good.
If Sasuke was in the opening his very presence would ruin the happy feel of the opening.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #20
hypox
Ninja Academy Student

hypox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
Kishi doesn't control the anime.
Whoever did he should stop this odd episodes,Realy.
hypox is offline   Reply With Quote