Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #361
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Finally, ye ol' Hikari-chan's forum family!

@Manga: I love the moments when i'm minding my own buisness, and then a wild Mangagirl turns um. :3 I've been good, really busy now and watching Shrek2. ;D

How are you?? *cute eyes*

@Tifa: ooo! I'll change it tommorow because i'm busy now but thanks for pointing it out *winks*

That is one fiine knee. Like you are one fiine gurl. xD

Really!? AWSOME LUCK THEN!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 01:24 PM   #362
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm very well, thank you. I like to surprise people with my visits. *winks and nods*

Forum family:
Sisters: AgentShayd, mimipuppy, mangagirl & Shoukry
Close family friend: Moonwatcher
Bros: Jinchiruuki, Jeremy &Taker369
Bffs:AgentShayd, Maikeru Shinigami, Taker369, mimipuppy, Uchiha master, Raiden, Kiba_Inuzuka & Hikari-chan

"You're not a judge, but if you're gonna judge me, sentence me to another life.." ~Paramore
MangaGirl4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 01:25 PM   #363
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

You're welcome.

o.O no.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 01:28 PM   #364
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangaGirl4U View Post
I'm very well, thank you. I like to surprise people with my visits. *winks and nods*
Well you've done it again. xD

@Tifa: nooo I ment the picture!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 04-07-2012, 01:31 PM   #365
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

o,o my hair is short now...

R]
Old 04-07-2012, 01:37 PM   #366
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

o.o! How short!!?

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 04-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #367
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

o.o You havent seen my new pictures?

Check on FB.

R]
Old 04-07-2012, 01:48 PM   #368
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

>w< I'll have to do that tommorow or next week when i'm on my dad's laptop.

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 04-07-2012, 01:52 PM   #369
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Alrighty. BUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, Yes, It's really short in the front.

R]
Old 04-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #370
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

I think it will suit you. :3
Do you like it?

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 04-07-2012, 02:07 PM   #371
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

It does.

Yup. I have BANGS! xD

R]
Old 05-22-2012, 04:10 AM   #372
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Woah, forgot to reply to this. xD

Yeah I saw it! It's Ultra pretty on you!! :3

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 05-22-2012, 04:15 AM   #373
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

o: I wanna join

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 04:19 AM   #374
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

What does you-- No NOT YOU! *Pushes bloke away*
you memitim, what do you want to be? ^.^

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 07-05-2012, 11:48 AM   #375
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

*walks in* its been months since I bean in here.^^
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:20 AM   #376
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Can X join? o.O

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:25 AM   #377
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Sure you can, whatcha' wanna be? :o

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 07-06-2012, 11:33 AM   #378
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

/owns this thread

I don't need to join, I know Hikari personally B)

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:37 AM   #379
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Wahaha, I'll put that in! xD

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 07-06-2012, 11:40 AM   #380
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Tell me when you do cause I wanna see hehe

I own this shin digg /acts cool

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chat, family, friends