Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 09:41 PM   #1
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Smile Until We Meet Again! =)

Well, this is it! I thought about leaving quite a while ago and I didn't really take it seriously....until recently.

I'm going through some crappy time right now and I'm getting more busy all the time. I need to spend some time on my own to get my life back on track and get better. So, I'm finally going to leave and I honestly don't know when I'll be back here. It's going to take quite some time before I get back and recover from all this bs. Anyway, I also want to thank my buddies who were always there for me, pushing me and supporting me to become a better person. I love you guys! <333

Katsu Uchiha ~ You're amazing girl. I learned a lot from you buddy. Thank you for being there for me and bear with me all this time. You were and still are with me through thick and thin. I admire your courage and character, I don't know what I would've done if you weren't there. But you are, and that means a lot. You believe in me, you don't know how grateful I am. I love you Kat, keep it up and thank you tons!! I've no doubt you will achieve your goals with that wonderful personality and character! Good luck my friend. *hugs tight & handshakes!* =)

Sheelah ~ I know that you don't come here that often anymore but still. Our friendship had its ups and downs but we're still here, aren't we? Well that's awesome and I'm glad we met and shared some time with one another. I hope you get well and a swift and successful recovery. =) *bear hug* lol

Queendarkness ~ Another awesome and wonderful friend. I miss you queen, and good luck with everything you set your sights on. I know you and how tough you are my friend. Espero que estes bien, cuidate y hay nos vemos despues! *hugs and pats your back*

Shayd ~ I think you're surprised huh? o.O...haha yeah, well, I think everyone knows how awesome you are. But I'd like to point out that you gave me strength. I got to know you a little more and I found how strong your will is. You're courage is amazing and how you overcome things as well. Not to mention that tough and buff character you have, I got to see the other side of it too :3 Take care Shaydy and see ya! *huggie* Oh, James and Raspy are wonderful people.

Angel aka Ambie Bambie ~ You are truly an Angel Amber. Thanks for your comprehension and sharing your friendship with me. We always have a blast. Don't change cutie, I love to see you smile. You're caring and understanding. I'm really glad to be your friend Ambie! *glomps super tight*

VirtualDiva ~ I hope you see this someday. Even if you don't, you still know. Thank you for the sweet memories, the time we spent together and for being my sweetheart. I'm glad you've finally found your way back again. I wish you the best, and I hope to see you soon again. I love you Sugarpie, we're a pair of happy pies, remember? xD Anyway, I owe this forum a lot for finding you here, who would've thought? So, you too take care V, and good luck with everything. ^^ <333

For all my friends equally awesome too. *bows to my peeps*

Undead, Kakashi Uzumaki, IG, ccc, Hina, ~Amaterasu~, Misa Uchiha, AnimeChick, Sonake, Kanisawa, Luna, Nikki, DG, George, Sage (perve), Kuno, Ur Mom, katsuki, Shinobi kitten, puppetmaster, James, Raspy, V, pain, Clou, and everyone, thank you for the fun and good times here.

So, I leave but not before sharing this with you, it expresses how I feel about all this.

YouTube:

I don't know when I'll be back, but for now, good bye. Until we meet Again!

~ X

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Xibitz360; 10-05-2011 at 09:56 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:45 PM   #2
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Until We Meet Again! =)

well hope to see u again someday

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-05-2011, 10:16 PM   #3
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I hope you find the peace that you need in your life X and come back when you can.Take care.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 10-05-2011, 10:19 PM   #4
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

AW Huggles X! See you when you return <3

-Raspy
Old 10-05-2011, 10:24 PM   #5
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

We'll be here for ya X,and if ya need someone to talk to,hit us up.pm what have ya.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 10-05-2011, 10:24 PM   #6
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
well hope to see u again someday
Me too taker, peace.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
I hope you find the peace that you need in your life X and come back when you can.Take care.
Yeah, definitely. Thank you J, you take care too. =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
AW Huggles X! See you when you return <3

-Raspy
*huggles moonie* Thanks and yup, count on it! <3

Edit: Thanks James, ill keep it in mind.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="

Old 10-05-2011, 11:54 PM   #7
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
Well, this is it! I thought about leaving quite a while ago and I didn't really take it seriously....until recently.

I'm going through some crappy time right now and I'm getting more busy all the time. I need to spend some time on my own to get my life back on track and get better. So, I'm finally going to leave and I honestly don't know when I'll be back here. It's going to take quite some time before I get back and recover from all this bs. Anyway, I also want to thank my buddies who were always there for me, pushing me and supporting me to become a better person. I love you guys! <333

Angel aka Ambie Bambie ~ You are truly an Angel Amber. Thanks for your comprehension and sharing your friendship with me. We always have a blast. Don't change cutie, I love to see you smile. You're caring and understanding. I'm really glad to be your friend Ambie! *glomps super tight*

YouTube:

I don't know when I'll be back, but for now, good bye. Until we meet Again!

~ X
.........I guess it's About time to let go Of another Beloved friend </3
X,you're one of the sweetest person I've ever know,I don't want you change,Buddy! I'll always be under Expectation for your return. I'll never forget you,I'll never forget the friendship we shared together.
I'm sure you have to move on in life.... I know there sometimes people has to grow up and Take a stand in life. Daniel,I wish you all the best and don't forget me! I love you buddy!-*-clings to you crying-*-......

P.S: Thanks for making me cry

R]
Old 10-06-2011, 12:19 AM   #8
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Yeah that's true Amber. Of course I won't forget you!! We're always gonna be friends Angel. =)
I wish you the best too. I love you too buddy! <333

Ps. I did too. *hugs you tight and shakes your hands* Well....then, see ya!

YouTube:
src="

Old 10-06-2011, 12:22 AM   #9
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

X,whatever problems you have,just remember that we're here if/and when you need us....Dont forget us.

Old 10-06-2011, 12:26 AM   #10
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
X,whatever problems you have,just remember that we're here if/and when you need us....Dont forget us.
I know James and thank you very much. I won't forget you guys. Take care and I hope to see you when I get back!

YouTube:
src="

Old 10-06-2011, 12:29 AM   #11
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

good bye I'll miss you and good luck

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-06-2011, 12:46 AM   #12
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Bye and take care

We'll miss you!

Old 10-06-2011, 02:09 AM   #13
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
Yeah that's true Amber. Of course I won't forget you!! We're always gonna be friends Angel. =)
I wish you the best too. I love you too buddy! <333

Ps. I did too. *hugs you tight and shakes your hands* Well....then, see ya!
Now and forever!

-*-hugs you tightly which shaking your hand then lets you go as i turn away,crying-*-

R]
Old 10-06-2011, 05:21 AM   #14
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Well least we can do is leave him notes. So when he comes back he will smile seeing all r commnts.
I'll start:
Good morning X! =)
Old 10-06-2011, 08:41 AM   #15
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Bitz, i'll miss chu much! I'll wait for your return, anyway!!!

Wish ya all the best. ='D

Marko
Old 10-06-2011, 04:00 PM   #16
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Bye, X. I'll miss you >.< </3

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Old 10-06-2011, 06:28 PM   #17
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

*Brohoof

Old 10-06-2011, 11:57 PM   #18
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

bump

+)
Old 10-07-2011, 12:05 AM   #19
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

V.V Good bye... and good luck

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
Old 10-08-2011, 05:36 PM   #20
Deidara's girl
Genin Elite

Deidara's girl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Deidara's girl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Aw shet I missed a lot while I was gone....DANG IT!!!

Just ignore that...k?

The fam ^^:
Spoiler:
Dad that can dance: Hikari-chan Brothers: Storm50, george hyuga, ItachiKisame (the sane one) Cousin: Trouble88 The 'kewel' cousin: Xibitz360 Neighbor: Undead Hikari Homie: Alex1231 Talking cat that appears to be supernatural: BlackWingedJace

"Am I really crazy? Or am I just so sane that I blow your mind?"
Closed Thread

Tags
bye, farewell, friendship, peace