Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 10-04-2011, 10:40 PM   #21
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Journey of Care and to the Death; Search for Kammi

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
Sorry Kejon. xD

Um, her love interest is suppose to be Kammi but at this point, it seems like she has none. Yet. xD
My magical entry is going to give her one.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 07:14 AM   #22
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

Quote:
*Amaryllis didn't notice that people were around. She was in a mirage, slowly drifting off into different thoughts. She heard the sound of running foot steps and thought it was Kammi. However, when she opened her eyes, a tall, vicious man in black stood before her. She smirked and turned her head away.*
And who might you be.....?
*She asked politely yet boredly. She knew who it was, she just was curious to know what he would say. It most certainly wasn't Kisuke, that was certain. Her left hand moved from the pocket and was free, hanging beside her normally. She wasn't scared of the man, not even a little.*
*I laughed seeing this little girl smirking asking who I was.I slowly grasped her face gently by her cheeks turning her towards me. Staring into her eyes*
"You called me here.Don't act stupid little girl. You know who I am. Now who are you?"
*I asked in a stern voice as I let go of her face*
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
puppetmaster zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:35 AM   #23
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
My magical entry is going to give her one.
^ He might be the reason I go straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmaster zack View Post
*I laughed seeing this little girl smirking asking who I was.I slowly grasped her face gently by her cheeks turning her towards me. Staring into her eyes*
"You called me here.Don't act stupid little girl. You know who I am. Now who are you?"
*I asked in a stern voice as I let go of her face*
*Amaryllis felt uncomfortable and pushed him and his hands off of her. Grunting she yelled.*
What the hell? Forceful much?
*Her eyes looked away as a hand petted the boy's germs off.*
I do know, but you're not the only one I'm here for. My name is Amaryllis Harmano. Kisuke should've told you the whole story before I got here, had he not?
*She strutured her body in a gentle, relaxing position as she leaned against the wall, her left cheek and shoulder touched the smooth wall and her body was faced towards the exist.*
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:47 AM   #24
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Wow.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:55 AM   #25
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Wow.....
I was kidding, Kevin. xDDD Tis the laughing face.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:57 AM   #26
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
I was kidding, Kevin. xDDD Tis the laughing face.
Oh I knew you were kidding. <.<

Old 10-05-2011, 12:14 PM   #27
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

Quote:

*Amaryllis felt uncomfortable and pushed him and his hands off of her. Grunting she yelled.*
I do know, but you're not the only one I'm here for. My name is Amaryllis Harmano. Kisuke should've told you the whole story before I got here, had he not?
*She strutured her body in a gentle, relaxing position as she leaned against the wall, her left cheek and shoulder touched the smooth wall and her body was faced towards the exist.*
"Too strangers yes."
*I laughed hearing her words of Kisuke as she leaned against the wall as I slowly sat on the floor in front of her*
"Nice name. No Kisuke hasnt left his room for awhile. I have no Idea who you are."

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 10-05-2011, 12:17 PM   #28
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*Amaryllis rolled her eyes and thought to herself 'Kisuke.... you retard.' Then she sighed and watched the door from the long distance. Mumbling, she spoke again.*
Well now you know.....
*She hated this wait. It felt like days were gonna go by before Kisuke would get down to the floor.*
Old 10-05-2011, 12:35 PM   #29
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Amaryllis rolled her eyes and thought to herself 'Kisuke.... you retard.' Then she sighed and watched the door from the long distance. Mumbling, she spoke again.*
Well now you know.....
*She hated this wait. It felt like days were gonna go by before Kisuke would get down to the floor.*
*I layed on the floor staring up at Amaryllis.*
"It's gonna be awhile.Hes lazy. Now tell me why you want me B**ch?"

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 10-05-2011, 12:43 PM   #30
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*I layed on the floor staring up at Amaryllis.*
"It's gonna be awhile.Hes lazy. Now tell me why you want me B**ch?"
*As soon as he said every word of that sentence, she didn't hesitate to scamper towards in and attempt to sit on his stomach to try to suffocate him with her ass pressuring on him.*
Who you calling a Bish?! I called you down cuz you are the only one that Roy is compatible with.
*She didn't like him. He was gross and mean. She glared at him as she sat*
Old 10-05-2011, 12:44 PM   #31
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I WILL be. It WILL happen.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 10-05-2011, 12:49 PM   #32
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

You only wish it would happen, Dev. e.e

Old 10-05-2011, 12:51 PM   #33
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Old 10-05-2011, 12:51 PM   #34
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*As soon as he said every word of that sentence, she didn't hesitate to scamper towards in and attempt to sit on his stomach to try to suffocate him with her ass pressuring on him.*
Who you calling a Bish?! I called you down cuz you are the only one that Roy is compatible with.
*She didn't like him. He was gross and mean. She glared at him as she sat*
* I laughed as she sat on my stomach. I didn't mind it but I wasn't going too deal with it, as I simply grabbed her shoulder and lifted my hips too the side pushing her on the ground gently holding both her hands down getting my face right next too hers.*
"Don't start with me babe. I know I am but why? What are we doing?"

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 10-05-2011, 12:52 PM   #35
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Dev can suck a fat lemon. <.<

Old 10-05-2011, 12:52 PM   #36
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Because I couldn't win the heart of the player...
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 10-05-2011, 12:57 PM   #37
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
* I laughed as she sat on my stomach. I didn't mind it but I wasn't going too deal with it, as I simply grabbed her shoulder and lifted my hips too the side pushing her on the ground gently holding both her hands down getting my face right next too hers.*
"Don't start with me babe. I know I am but why? What are we doing?"
*He had pinned her to the ground, pinning her arms from moving. His face moved towards hers and she hissed and turned it to the side. She couldn't lie, a guy towering over her turned her on slightly. But she could resist it. She sunk, using her legs to drag her through his legs and away from his capture. She stood and pet her hair down. The glare grew.*
You are going to see Kammi.....that's all you need to know.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:58 PM   #38
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

@kejon- That sounds lovely, I should watch. XDDDDD Lmao!
Old 10-05-2011, 01:01 PM   #39
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Oh so sad to bad I don't care. =/

Quote:

@kejon- That sounds lovely, I should watch. XDDDDD Lmao!
I'll hold him down and stick it in his mouth. <.<

Old 10-05-2011, 01:01 PM   #40
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh so sad to bad I don't care. =/

I'll hold him down and stick it in his mouth. <.<
/invisible boner

Oh my wow~