Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 10-13-2011, 02:32 PM   #61
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric
Default Re: Plot battle: Seph vs Roy

Seph, can I like inflict and illness on you to stop the attack in the first place or is that gm
Exapmle:
"I send a cero at you"
"The cero never happened because the scar on your hand that I caused stopped the flow of your sp and se."
Old 10-13-2011, 02:35 PM   #62
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

yeah it would be GM Time Manipulation

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 02:37 PM   #63
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

So how would you use that too your advantage o.o
Old 10-13-2011, 03:30 PM   #64
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

use what to my advantage?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:31 PM   #65
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

I mean use the blood that I got on ur sword to my advantage.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:35 PM   #66
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Dont ask me its ur tech,

Old 10-13-2011, 03:36 PM   #67
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

*Sigh*
Wrong wording I guess.
Ill figure it out myself.
Old 10-14-2011, 05:44 PM   #68
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
I stare at the man, "its sad to see an arrancar with in the SS." I slide pentance across my wrist as blood begins to flow out of it as i stand there. I swing pentance in a wide arch as a wave of se is created, "Scream!" 100s of guided SE blast fly at my opponent their power and strength is something to be feared. one little cero or slash will not destory the attacks. I stand there and useing my speed advantage i swing my sword to cut the man across the chest, i then fling out my left wrist in an arch sending blood flying trying to get on him. I then aim a palm thrust with my left hand and then a chop at his neck. I back up and look at him
*"Its sad? What do you mean?"
Kisuke heard the word 'scream' drill through his ears followed by hundreds of se blasts coming his way. He took a stance that consisted of his spread his hands out and slide his feet outwards, charging a massive amount of golden se into the palms of his hands. He then rotated his hands in a circular motion to create a gold disk that radiated a strong enough sp to surpass Kammi.
"King's plate."
He then jumps up slightly and with all his might threw the disk at the 100s of guided se blasts. Once thrown the se in his palms is still radiating allowing him too control the disk. He then rapidily waved his hands so that the disk hit the se blasts and obsorbed its power, causing it to increase in size. Once its done hitting all the targets, its size is as big as the Shades HQ. A smirk rose upon Kisuke's face as he jumped upon the golden disk. He then ordered it to fly near Hei with a great speed that equals a sonido. Once the disk got one foot away from his opponent, he backflipped and landed softly on the ground, hoping the disk would hit Hei and cause a massive explosion; killing him. Simultaniously, as soon as Kisuke touched the ground he sonido'd far away from Hei and decided to flee and return to Brooke and Zack.*

Last edited by royelric; 10-14-2011 at 06:26 PM.
royelric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 06:48 PM   #69
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

You are dead....im in shikai you are in base I > you and all ur attacks and ability, ur disk is destoyed and so are you

Old 10-14-2011, 06:50 PM   #70
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

You went into Shikai o.o
Am I reading it wrong or something?
Old 10-14-2011, 06:56 PM   #71
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

yeah i went into shikai on like my first turn....

Quote:
Hei quickly pulled out his sword as he stared at the Intruder to the SS. Hei slowly raised his SP so it is stronger than his opponents.He stood there and smirked, "Ikorose Pentance!", pentance began to change its shape and form.Pentance takes the form a sleek, medium-sized sword. The grip has a gentle decorative hand bends forward at the end with a crimson tassel dangling from the pommel.Pentance blade is black with a silver-edge. It is also straight and slim, though somewhat short, with the tip ending in a slanted razor-like edge instead of being tapered to a point

thats from our first turn soo....you died..

Old 10-14-2011, 06:57 PM   #72
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

But didnt I increase my sp as well? o.o
More than once.
Old 10-14-2011, 06:59 PM   #73
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Doesnt matter first release> base
you stayed in base you died. Ask anyone they will tell u the same

Old 10-14-2011, 07:03 PM   #74
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Doesnt seem right...hold on brb.