Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 10-10-2011, 06:25 AM   #41
Rotate
Special Jonin Candidate

Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Plot battle: Seph vs Roy

Sure Baconator. I'll use the soul reaper I was planning on creating after all this, but you're going first this time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rotate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:51 AM   #42
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ugh D= kk, I'll make the thread laters.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:27 PM   #43
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

dang u roy!

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:31 PM   #44
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

omg fight you were on the entire day roy

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:47 AM   #45
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Well He has 12 hours to counter

Old 10-11-2011, 05:42 PM   #46
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Hei quickly pulled out his sword as he stared at the Intruder to the SS. Hei slowly raised his SP so it is stronger than his opponents.He stood there and smirked, "Ikorose Pentance!", pentance began to change its shape and form.Pentance takes the form a sleek, medium-sized sword. The grip has a gentle decorative hand bends forward at the end with a crimson tassel dangling from the pommel.Pentance blade is black with a silver-edge. It is also straight and slim, though somewhat short, with the tip ending in a slanted razor-like edge instead of being tapered to a point
I smile as i swing the blade beside me and then hold out my hand, "Bakudo #79 Kuyō Shibari, I try to Create eight black holes that emit spiritual energy in the personal space surrounding my opponent, with a ninth black hole manifesting in the center of my opponents chest, this would make his unable to move at all. I then smirk, Binding Pentance, i create a strong SE net that i send at you and try to capture u and keep you with in it. If caught you wont be able to break out. "This could already be over with." I laugh as i say Fire-Playing, Explosion like mins start to blow up the way down the net, as it reaches the end where you could be at, and a huge firey explosion happens, trying to take you with it.

I stand back and look at the distruction.
*Kisuke's face was pale and sweating already for he was sick as it is. His head was slightly pounding as if his brain was pushing against his skull. He took off his jacket quickly and threw it next to him. He then immediatly pulled out his two katanas and pour my spiritual energy into the blades envoloping it in a purple aura. This precense was different then the other sp for it was a mixture of both types of his se. His hair was dangling over his face when eight black holes of energy are now surrounding him. He quickly charges the purple se around his body and like an almighty push, emits it outwards pushing away the black holes around him unabling the black hole that is in his chest to ever happen. Then Kisuke coughs up a wad of blood and smiles.
"Ill have to use it after all."
As the net begins to approach him he says "Demon Dance: Blood Bathing Shower!" Then the blood he coughed up begins to grow into the shape of a big man with one black wing and one white wing. He had no face and his hair looked exactly like Kisuke's. The demon steadily approached the bomb covered and grabbed it as it exploded. Simultaniously, Kisuke sonido'd away from the explosion and hid his sp from the opponent and watched.
"By the time hes done ill be done healing."
Kisuke then began to envolope himself in a se of orange, blue, and purple. The demon had splatter as the explosion took place, however it was reduced for the blood demons figure was hardened and lessoned the range of the explosion. A few minutes after he reconstructed to the exact shape and began to dash at Kisuke's opponent. First, the demon tried to punch him in his stomach and waited there in a punching position.*
Old 10-11-2011, 06:55 PM   #47
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
*Kisuke's face was pale and sweating already for he was sick as it is. His head was slightly pounding as if his brain was pushing against his skull. He took off his jacket quickly and threw it next to him. He then immediatly pulled out his two katanas and pour my spiritual energy into the blades envoloping it in a purple aura. This precense was different then the other sp for it was a mixture of both types of his se. His hair was dangling over his face when eight black holes of energy are now surrounding him. He quickly charges the purple se around his body and like an almighty push, emits it outwards pushing away the black holes around him unabling the black hole that is in his chest to ever happen. Then Kisuke coughs up a wad of blood and smiles.
"Ill have to use it after all."
As the net begins to approach him he says "Demon Dance: Blood Bathing Shower!" Then the blood he coughed up begins to grow into the shape of a big man with one black wing and one white wing. He had no face and his hair looked exactly like Kisuke's. The demon steadily approached the bomb covered and grabbed it as it exploded. Simultaniously, Kisuke sonido'd away from the explosion and hid his sp from the opponent and watched.
"By the time hes done ill be done healing."
Kisuke then began to envolope himself in a se of orange, blue, and purple. The demon had splatter as the explosion took place, however it was reduced for the blood demons figure was hardened and lessoned the range of the explosion. A few minutes after he reconstructed to the exact shape and began to dash at Kisuke's opponent. First, the demon tried to punch him in his stomach and waited there in a punching position.*
(nice )

I stand there and watch him counter my attack and shrugged. I see a blood demon run at me, i quickly stare at it and smirk. I hold out pentance and smile as i swing it one quick time, Windcutter, this attack made my sword hit 1000 times faster than eye can see, as the demon blast into pieces. I look around and feel my opponents SE, i quickly flash step to infront of him.

"What a shame, hate for you to die so soon, but what can i do?" I point at him and smile, quickly flash steping infront of him close enough that i can slice him in half i say, Bakudo #81 Danku!, i make the SE wall appear behind the man so he cant back away. I quickly focuse my SE into the arm with my sword in it, I smile as i say, "Quicksword", I attack with a barrage of sword swings with such great velocity that it is impossible to see with the naked eye.It does not even appear to draw my sword when using this technique. It attempts to cut you into 1000 of pieces, since you cant back away, this will be very hard to block or even counter, since the sword slashes are moving about flash step speed.

Old 10-12-2011, 03:05 PM   #48
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

How could you feel my se if I hid it? o.o
Old 10-12-2011, 03:14 PM   #49
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Kisuke then began to envolope himself in a se of orange, blue, and purple.

thats how

Old 10-12-2011, 03:15 PM   #50
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohhh, very smart seph!
Old 10-12-2011, 03:37 PM   #51
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(nice )

I stand there and watch him counter my attack and shrugged. I see a blood demon run at me, i quickly stare at it and smirk. I hold out pentance and smile as i swing it one quick time, Windcutter, this attack made my sword hit 1000 times faster than eye can see, as the demon blast into pieces. I look around and feel my opponents SE, i quickly flash step to infront of him.

"What a shame, hate for you to die so soon, but what can i do?" I point at him and smile, quickly flash steping infront of him close enough that i can slice him in half i say, Bakudo #81 Danku!, i make the SE wall appear behind the man so he cant back away. I quickly focuse my SE into the arm with my sword in it, I smile as i say, "Quicksword", I attack with a barrage of sword swings with such great velocity that it is impossible to see with the naked eye.It does not even appear to draw my sword when using this technique. It attempts to cut you into 1000 of pieces, since you cant back away, this will be very hard to block or even counter, since the sword slashes are moving about flash step speed.
(Thank you )

*The blood demon did in fact splatter but some of its remains have splattered onto Seph's blade and has become to dense to be removed. The rest of the body then retreats back in front of him and takes the form of a young boy with smaller wings. His hair was longer than before and one eye was now visible.
"Almost colplete! No-"
Kisuke then scences and witnesses Hei find his location. First, the blood demon liquifies upon the ground. Then, he scences a cluster of se behind him for it was a wall soley made of se. He leaves it for now and prepares for the next attack, the quicksword. Kisuke can very clearly scence the intensity that has built up in his sword and before his opponent even begins the attack Kisuke lifted his hands up and the dummy rose along with his hands. The stabs and peircings of the quicksword were hopefully all by the blood demon. Simultaniously, Kisuke sonidos directly behind his oppoenet and immidiatly relases the se around his body that was used to temporarily heal him. This releasin of energy was like an almighty push but all the pressure was aimed toward one point, his oppoenents spinal cord. If succesful, Hei would cattapolt into the arms of the blood demon and begin to rapidly sink into it. Slowly losing continous.
"Before I leave, why are you attacking me again?"*
Old 10-12-2011, 03:55 PM   #52
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

i donts understand how u counted teh quicksword

Old 10-12-2011, 03:57 PM   #53
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Looks like he sent in that blood thing in place of himself. /guessing after reading this 20 min ago
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 04:00 PM   #54
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Seph: At the last minute when I raised my hand the blood demon reformed causing the quicksword to hit the blood demon instead of me.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:01 PM   #55
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
(Thank you )

*The blood demon did in fact splatter but some of its remains have splattered onto Seph's blade and has become to dense to be removed. The rest of the body then retreats back in front of him and takes the form of a young boy with smaller wings. His hair was longer than before and one eye was now visible.
"Almost colplete! No-"
Kisuke then scences and witnesses Hei find his location. First, the blood demon liquifies upon the ground. Then, he scences a cluster of se behind him for it was a wall soley made of se. He leaves it for now and prepares for the next attack, the quicksword. Kisuke can very clearly scence the intensity that has built up in his sword and before his opponent even begins the attack Kisuke lifted his hands up and the dummy rose along with his hands. The stabs and peircings of the quicksword were hopefully all by the blood demon. Simultaniously, Kisuke sonidos directly behind his oppoenet and immidiatly relases the se around his body that was used to temporarily heal him. This releasin of energy was like an almighty push but all the pressure was aimed toward one point, his oppoenents spinal cord. If succesful, Hei would cattapolt into the arms of the blood demon and begin to rapidly sink into it. Slowly losing continous.
"Before I leave, why are you attacking me again?"*
Seeing i destoryed the demon and i feel his SE behind me. it suddenly was released towards me.I quicky hold out pentance and swing it and send a wave of SE at the attack destorying it with ease. I look at th demon behind me and shake my head Hado #90 Kurohitsugi, A black coffin evlopes the blood monster and destoys it with the spears and gravity of the Kido.

"I am here to kill you. Are you goning to run away?"

Old 10-12-2011, 05:09 PM   #56
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Seeing i destoryed the demon and i feel his SE behind me. it suddenly was released towards me.I quicky hold out pentance and swing it and send a wave of SE at the attack destorying it with ease. I look at th demon behind me and shake my head Hado #90 Kurohitsugi, A black coffin evlopes the blood monster and destoys it with the spears and gravity of the Kido.

"I am here to kill you. Are you goning to run away?"
*The blood demon first liquified when peirced by the coffin and then slips through the cracks of the coffin (If there are no cracks then the dense sp in the blood made cracks in the coffin) and retreats back to Kisuke to form a blood sytche.
"Not yet, why are you here to kill me."
Slings the newly devoloped blood weapon over my shoulder.*
Old 10-12-2011, 05:16 PM   #57
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

I stare at the man, "its sad to see an arrancar with in the SS." I slide pentance across my wrist as blood begins to flow out of it as i stand there. I swing pentance in a wide arch as a wave of se is created, "Scream!" 100s of guided SE blast fly at my opponent their power and strength is something to be feared. one little cero or slash will not destory the attacks. I stand there and useing my speed advantage i swing my sword to cut the man across the chest, i then fling out my left wrist in an arch sending blood flying trying to get on him. I then aim a palm thrust with my left hand and then a chop at his neck. I back up and look at him

Old 10-12-2011, 06:41 PM   #58
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

seph looks like fun *_* heyyyy seeeppphhhyyy when your done wanna pull me into this whole plotline thing
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:51 PM   #59
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

will do broski!

Old 10-12-2011, 06:52 PM   #60
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

goodiiieee now should i drag in jun or Nxai hmm....
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote