Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-22-2012, 07:59 PM   #1201
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Miss Kitty's Dysfunctional Family Thread

*On my knees as sand sifts through my fingers*

WHYY!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:01 PM   #1202
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

I must say I've been thoroughly entertained.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:02 PM   #1203
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*hugs Luna and Kitty at the same time*

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:02 PM   #1204
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

It's okay I allow pizza travelers into my house.

*group hugs for Pie and Soul sis*

Old 06-22-2012, 08:07 PM   #1205
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
*hugs Luna and Kitty at the same time*
*group bear hugs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
It's okay I allow pizza travelers into my house.
Phew, I'm glad. Your pizza was superb.

J

Old 06-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #1206
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Pepperoni, blech, but I picked it off.

Old 06-22-2012, 08:13 PM   #1207
Demise
Purple Flurp Disciple
WS-Genin

Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

KIRBAY BUD! (>``)>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
I'm glad you do.

/stands with arms held out while staring at kittens
Of course, you surely don't disappoint.

YOU CAUGHT A KITTEN!
/has hurt self

Spoiler:

Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:17 PM   #1208
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Kirby buddy!! (>`.`)><3

Old 06-22-2012, 08:19 PM   #1209
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Pepperoni, blech, but I picked it off.
That's my fave kind. <.<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demise View Post
KIRBAY BUD! (>``)>

Of course, you surely don't disappoint.

YOU CAUGHT A KITTEN!
/has hurt self

Spoiler:
Of course. =P

Whoopsie! I can't help it the kitten got here faster. D= You should aim better.

J

Old 06-22-2012, 08:21 PM   #1210
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

@Soul sister: I love cheese!! Pepperoni is too spicy for my tongue.

Old 06-22-2012, 08:23 PM   #1211
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

It does occasionally come back to haunt me.

/burps

J

Old 06-22-2012, 08:25 PM   #1212
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Pepperoni. And sausage. Sausage is better.

Old 06-22-2012, 08:28 PM   #1213
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

I'll take the pepperoni, you can have the sausage.

J

Old 06-22-2012, 08:29 PM   #1214
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

We can share the sausage.

Old 06-22-2012, 08:31 PM   #1215
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Yussssss

J

Old 06-22-2012, 08:38 PM   #1216
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What's the uh oh about? o.o

/already drank all the rum

Yes, that is exactly what I said.

Yes? o.o

Saying inappropriate things is one of my specialties.
DAMN RUM
it's always gone >.>

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 08:50 AM   #1217
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
DAMN RUM
it's always gone >.>
You can blame me. <.<

J

Old 06-23-2012, 08:55 AM   #1218
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You can blame me. <.<
How about we just blame...
YouTube:

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:21 AM   #1219
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Not. That. SONG!

Old 06-23-2012, 02:12 PM   #1220
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You can blame me. <.<
Alright

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote