Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-21-2012, 07:04 PM   #1101
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Miss Kitty's Dysfunctional Family Thread

I'll just keep bumping this thread randomly. >.>
Old 06-21-2012, 07:04 PM   #1102
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

Nothing much. Same different night.

Hello there bumper. =P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 07:06 PM   #1103
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post

Hello there bumper. =P
Whatever
Old 06-21-2012, 07:08 PM   #1104
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoru View Post
Whatever
=/ why bump with 'tude?

J

Old 06-21-2012, 07:08 PM   #1105
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
=/ why bump with 'tude?
Why not? >.>
Old 06-21-2012, 07:09 PM   #1106
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Why not? >.>
Cause I don't like it. <.<

J

Old 06-21-2012, 07:10 PM   #1107
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Hello there bumper. =P
same.
except no ones reading my story. well no ones commenting so I have no idea how good it is.
T.T

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 07:11 PM   #1108
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
same.
except no ones reading my story. well no ones commenting so I have no idea how good it is.
T.T
What story? o.o

J

Old 06-21-2012, 07:11 PM   #1109
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Cause I don't like it. <.<
Well I no longer even have a place here so I don't know why I am bumping. >.>
Old 06-21-2012, 07:12 PM   #1110
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well I no longer even have a place here so I don't know why I am bumping. >.>
Would you like me to add you as something? <.<

J

Old 06-21-2012, 07:13 PM   #1111
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What story? o.o
this

please comment.

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 06-21-2012, 07:14 PM   #1112
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Would you like me to add you as something? <.<
I don't know what you would. >.>
Old 06-21-2012, 07:19 PM   #1113
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
this

please comment.
Okay, when I have a chance to read I'll be sure to comment =)
Quote:
I don't know what you would. >.>
Not sure myself. <.<

J

Old 06-21-2012, 07:20 PM   #1114
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:

Not sure myself. <.<
I'd rather just take my old position. >.>
Old 06-21-2012, 07:20 PM   #1115
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Ma'm, I'm here to clean the pool.

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 07:20 PM   #1116
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Not sure myself. <.<
yay!

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 06-21-2012, 07:24 PM   #1117
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Updated

Thanks

So how are you? crispy? limp and greasy?
I'm a crispy son of a beehive :3

How bout you? Been hearing rumors...

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 07:27 PM   #1118
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'd rather just take my old position. >.>
That would probably be awkward. <.<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
Ma'm, I'm here to clean the pool.
/puts on eyeglasses to cover wandering eyes

Okay, go for it.
Quote:
yay!
=D

J

Old 06-21-2012, 07:28 PM   #1119
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Okay, go for it.

=D
I'm going to disappear need to get up early tommorrow for reasons beyond what I'm being told.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 06-21-2012, 07:29 PM   #1120
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:

Okay, go for it.

=D
I think it'd be more fun than anything. >.>