Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 09-17-2011, 07:26 PM   #1
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Gears of War 3 Discussion

Well IGN has already came out with their grade and it was a 9/10

Gameinformer gave ie a 9.5

So lets see what ever one thinks,

Im gettin this at midnight and going to play it all day the next two days

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 07:28 PM   #2
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Gears of War 3 Discussion

whooooo ohhh hell yeah i cant wait til tuesday~!!
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 07:30 PM   #3
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Me either i have been counting down!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-17-2011, 07:32 PM   #4
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

ive waited soooooo long to play again i feel like a drug addict
Old 09-17-2011, 07:34 PM   #5
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

haha i want to play Beast and horde 2.0

Old 09-17-2011, 07:35 PM   #6
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

sameee i cant for cog tags again!!
Old 09-17-2011, 07:37 PM   #7
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Yeah, i have a pair i got off of rewards from gamestop xD

Old 09-17-2011, 07:37 PM   #8
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Only played the first one. Is gears of war 2 good? After that I will go and get 3.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 07:38 PM   #9
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

The second one is better than first, but the first MP is better than the second.

Old 09-17-2011, 11:38 PM   #10
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

IGN would have likely awarded the game a 9.3 out of ten if their scores weren't rounded.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 11:42 PM   #11
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

still is going to be a great and fun game. I say it maybe game of the year.

Old 09-20-2011, 04:54 PM   #12
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Epic game is epic!

Old 09-21-2011, 07:06 AM   #13
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Got it yesterday, game is awesome so far.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 07:33 AM   #14
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I got it yesterday too! It is just so much fun and I haven't even played the story, horde or beast mode yet. Just been playing the multiplayer.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:34 PM   #15
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

ive beat the story, i have played this game, 24 hours so far and im still playing and loveing it.

Old 09-21-2011, 01:57 PM   #16
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I just beat all 12 waves of beast mode on my first try.
So much fun.

I got to wave 20 on horde mode too!
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 12:30 AM   #17
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

So awsome! Beat Campain in 9 hours. beat beast mode and made it too round 10 on horde first try on split screen
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
puppetmaster zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 06:31 PM   #18
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I really enjoyed the game I played it twice it was really good and the fights in it was really great.

Spoiler:
Its sad that Dom died though.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote