Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 11-08-2011, 02:47 PM   #1
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default What are your Fave Comic Books

i have a few tbh. i like sci-fi/ supernatural storylines. i am mainly a Marvel reader than got into Image but i have titles from other companies also.

Marvel: Ghost Rider, Avengers, X-Men, Doctor Strange, Captain America, Thor, DareDevil ( especially the story arc w/ the Hand ), Power Man and Iron Fist, What If, Conan, King Conan, Punisher

Image: Young Bloods, StormWatch, BlackLash, Spawn, G.I. Joe ( Image was way better than Marvel ), Micronauts ( same as GI Joe ), WildC.A.T.S, Supreme, Warlands

Continuity: Armor, Megalith, Ms. Mystic

Dark Horse: Conan

Malibu: Exiles

DC: Legion of Superheroes, Dragon Lance, Dungeons and Dragons, Teen Titans, Batman, anything w/ Dr Fate and Green Lantern, Blue Devil

i always wanted to see what Image could do w/ Ghost Rider, Doc Strange, Doc Fate, Blue Devil.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Phariah824; 11-08-2011 at 02:50 PM.
Phariah824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:51 PM   #2
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: What are your Fave Comic Books

The only comic book I ever used to read consistently was Amazing Spiderman and that was only for about 6 years but I've been wanting to get my hands on a few Deadpool comics, but have nowhere to get any.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote