Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 09-14-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Teen Titans Discussion Thread

This show was epic! It was my favorite show before it ended and Naruto got good. I miss watching the Titans kick butt and take names. My favorite characters were Beast Boy and Red X,both of which are still on my all-time favorite character list.
Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:47 PM   #2
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Teen Titans Discussion Thread

yeah the show was cute... the comics were a million times better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:48 PM   #3
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I never read the comics,but I have always heard that they were really good.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:49 PM   #4
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Isn't this show over?
It was a great show but I never found out everything about Robin that was kind of sad.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:50 PM   #5
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
I never read the comics,but I have always heard that they were really good.
They are. The original ones are kind of cheesy but most old comics are, the newer ones though when they became the outsiders, they get A LOT more mature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
Isn't this show over?
It was a great show but I never found out everything about Robin that was kind of sad.
What did you want to know about him?

Spoiler:

Old 09-14-2010, 01:55 PM   #6
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
What did you want to know about him?
I really forgot it now I have not watched the show in 2 years.
All I remember that their was a mystery behind him and the biggest villain on the show and cartoon network stopped it before I found out.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:56 PM   #7
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

The two things that always bugged me was that the show really had no closure and the fact that we never found out who Red X was.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:58 PM   #8
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

Quote:
All I remember that their was a mystery behind him and the biggest villain on the show and cartoon network stopped it before I found out.

Was it the case episode? The one where someone steals a case from Robin and there's something very important in it and just when they're about to open it they end the episode? Cause that always drove me bananas.

And Red X was never in the comics, he was an added character that they just sorta threw in there.

Spoiler:

Old 09-14-2010, 02:00 PM   #9
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

I know Red X was never in the comics,but he was still a complete Bad A$$
Old 09-14-2010, 02:02 PM   #10
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

eh I guess, I was always more of a speedy fan myself but I'm bias towards anything green arrow related.

Spoiler:

Old 09-14-2010, 02:15 PM   #11
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah,Speedy was ok,but out of the Titans East,I preferred Mas and Menos,the hyperactive Spanish Speed Demons.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:21 PM   #12
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

This show was cool, I haven't really read the comic, I should check it out.

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 03:39 PM   #13
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yea great show~! i loved it~!
robin is so cool~! the ep of when they watched a scary movie and robin's fear came true scared me too....

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:26 PM   #14
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I LOVED the show, but it's a shame that they
Spoiler:
left it at a cliffhanger. >.<

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:30 PM   #15
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
I LOVED the show, but it's a shame that they
Spoiler:
left it at a cliffhanger. >.<
^This. Can't say much more... Loved it, but never found out what happended... xD

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:31 PM   #16
kakashi6613
Chunin

kakashi6613 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to kakashi6613

Raven was the awesomest. Just sayin'. XD
"It needs to be about 20% cooler."

"Yay!"
Quote:
I'll admit, I have a kinky thing for flowers...
Quote:
Listen pal, here's a little song I wrote for my kids.
MICHAEL KNIGHT, MICHAEL KNIGHT
Jutsoes, pal, my kids! Jutsoes, pal, my kids!

kakashi6613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:35 PM   #17
IPITYTHEFOOLZ
Chunin Exam Participant

IPITYTHEFOOLZ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to IPITYTHEFOOLZ

Quote:
I kind of remember there was something between Robin and Slade but it's been a while, if that's what you're talking about.

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... One of life's greatest blessings is the freedom to pursue one's goals.

IPITYTHEFOOLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:44 PM   #18
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

I totally agree with the whole,left at a cliffhanger thing. I mean really,they didn't even show if the Titans beat the monster or not, they just focused on Beast Boy talking to that girl that looked like Terra.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:45 PM   #19
IPITYTHEFOOLZ
Chunin Exam Participant

IPITYTHEFOOLZ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to IPITYTHEFOOLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
I totally agree with the whole,left at a cliffhanger thing. I mean really,they didn't even show if the Titans beat the monster or not, they just focused on Beast Boy talking to that girl that looked like Terra.
If something ends on a cliffhanger then it means it's going to be canceled.

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... One of life's greatest blessings is the freedom to pursue one's goals.

Last edited by IPITYTHEFOOLZ; 09-14-2010 at 05:52 PM.
IPITYTHEFOOLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:51 PM   #20
kakashi6613
Chunin

kakashi6613 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to kakashi6613

Yeah I hated how they never tied up anything. I mean, it was an epic show, everyone loved it, and it was totally amazing, but they just kinda ended it... I hated that! Why couldn't they finish? Probably though, because they went too far off from the comics or something, I don't know much about the comics but from what I do know, they diverged from the comics a lot.
"It needs to be about 20% cooler."

"Yay!"
Quote:
I'll admit, I have a kinky thing for flowers...
Quote:
Listen pal, here's a little song I wrote for my kids.
MICHAEL KNIGHT, MICHAEL KNIGHT
Jutsoes, pal, my kids! Jutsoes, pal, my kids!

kakashi6613 is offline   Reply With Quote