Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 09-25-2011, 10:05 PM   #1
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Claymore,,,,,

has anyone seen this? im watching it right now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:40 PM   #2
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Claymore,,,,,

I've seen a few episodes. It's got a pretty cool concept.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:48 PM   #3
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

they killed my favorite character already T.T

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 03:54 AM   #4
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I just finished re-watching it yesterday, it's a really good anime

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Akatsuki Gord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:40 AM   #5
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yes, very good anime.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:56 AM   #6
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Is anyone keeping up with the manga? What are your thoughts?

Old 11-19-2011, 11:35 AM   #7
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

were does the anime stop following the manga ?

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 12:04 PM   #8
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i am up to date w/ Manga never checked out the anime though. i enjoy it lot. does it follow the Manga? if so what is it up to?

i like the whole concept of it. it is a pretty good story.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Phariah824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 02:38 PM   #9
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I only read the first volume of the manga... I thought it was pretty cool just never got the chance to continue.

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 05:21 PM   #10
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
were does the anime stop following the manga ?
Like the last 2 episodes is not part of the manga.

Old 11-20-2011, 10:37 PM   #11
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Great Anime...and trying to get the Manga too but overall Loved it.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 05:57 AM   #12
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

anime is great but the anime ending is a bit cheesy and lame.
There's a manga of it too which is still ongoing. It's good.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 06:04 AM   #13
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

ya latest chapter is good. the squad finally showed up to the training grounds at the end. things gonna heat up even more now.

Old 12-07-2011, 06:26 AM   #14
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phariah824 View Post
ya latest chapter is good. the squad finally showed up to the training grounds at the end. things gonna heat up even more now.
Yeah they finally arrived!

Old 02-26-2012, 08:42 AM   #15
CrookedI
Freshmen Academy Student

CrookedI is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Talking Re: Claymore,,,,,

claymore is my favorite. Manga and anime r on point. I JUST WANT A 2ND SEASON! lmao
CrookedI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:33 AM   #16
p425
Freshmen Academy Student

p425 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

claymore is my best short anime awesome fight and music
p425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:28 AM   #17
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

woots chap was wicked. i wonder if they settle this here, will they eventually go to the main land and settle up there?

Old 06-08-2012, 12:06 PM   #18
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Well it seemed like the author was going to take a break or do a timeskip, but since the chapter came out like normal and continued with events I guess not. I'm anticipating some cool things coming up.