Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 09-24-2011, 06:06 AM   #1
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88
Default The Night Sky

This poem was base on a dream I had last night. In my dream my little brother show up and talk with me about my the issues I been deal in my life. He told me "To look at the stars can you see how care free are they? They let not life get them down they not giving up like you are. They are not afraid to move forward. They always looking up and smile so bright light the path ways for other to follow.

The Night Sky
The night sky shines so bright when the stars light our way home.
With the moon watching over us with every step we take on our journey.
Seeing the stars dance in the night like a pair of birds flying through the sky.
I lay in the grass looking at the night sky, thinking of better future.
The night sky is so amazing, I wonder how many stars are up there?

Thanks emo for help me out with this

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

Last edited by trouble88; 09-24-2011 at 08:18 PM.
trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:25 AM   #2
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Sky

How can stars look up? Which direction even is up in space? O_o

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:27 AM   #3
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
How can stars look up? Which direction even is up in space? O_o
There are no directions in space. xD

Only away from centers of gravity.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 09-24-2011, 09:12 AM   #4
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
There are no directions in space. xD

Only away from centers of gravity.
Actually, space is a rolled and crumpled black sheet with detritus on it (stars and crap). After painstakingly plotting the crumples and mathematically reversing it, I have found the bottom. Alpha Centauri--and no surprise there.

Betelgeuse is located in the East. These are directional absolutes.

The Southern Cross actually exists in the North-East-Logis (Logis is a direction off the second lateral).

Orion's Belt is lost.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:16 AM   #5
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
Actually, space is a rolled and crumpled black sheet with detritus on it (stars and crap). After painstakingly plotting the crumples and mathematically reversing it, I have found the bottom. Alpha Centauri--and no surprise there.

Betelgeuse is located in the East. These are directional absolutes.

The Southern Cross actually exists in the North-East-Logis (Logis is a direction off the second lateral).

Orion's Belt is lost.
UNIVERSAL EXPANSION THEORY IS LOST!

/panic
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-24-2011, 09:19 AM   #6
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

Pshhh, boys. >.>

It's very beautiful, Trouble! =)

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:22 AM   #7
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

BEAUTIFUL IF YOU MEAN UNIVERSALLY FLAWED.

If a star actually had a conscience. I imagine it being the most bitter thing in existence. Releasing all your energy, stuck in place for billions and billions if not trillions of years. Eventually you collapse upon yourself, or explode. Leaving pathetic remains.

But ya know. They can be happy too. Like the sun on raisin bran.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-24-2011, 11:30 AM   #8
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
Pshhh, boys. >.>

It's very beautiful, Trouble! =)
Pssh, Ellies.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:09 PM   #9
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Very nice troubs

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 03:02 PM   #10
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

see this why I annoy with little boys -_-

Old 09-24-2011, 05:15 PM   #11
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

1 Dice Roll
 Description
Dice
Result
*Earth Melts
3d20
Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
This poem was base on a dream I had last night. In my dream my little brother show up and talk with me about my the issues I been deal in my life. He told me "To look at the stars can you see how care free are they? They let not life get them down they not giving up like you are. They are not afraid to move forward. They always looking up and smile so bright light the path ways for other to follow.

The Night Sky
The night sky shines so bright when the stars light our way home.
With the moon watching over us with every step we take on our journey.
Seeing the stars dance in the night like a pair of birds flying through the sky.
I lay in the grass looking at the night sky, thinking of better future.
The night sky is so amazing, I wonder how many stars are up there?

Thanks emo for help me out with this
-Stars shine so bright they melt the Earth-
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 05:25 PM   #12
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

1 Dice Roll
 Description
Dice
Result
*need my rep
10d88
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
-Stars shine so bright they melt the Earth-
I wish had rep now