Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-02-2013, 02:33 AM   #1
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Send a message via Skype™ to Shinagato
Default Seven Sins

Shukketsu is inventing a hypothetical organisation based around imagining his friend group as the seven sins.

I think it might be a cool idea for NarutoViz to have it's own seven sins organisation.

This thread will be used to track who the seven sins are, flesh out the seven sins as their own characters and, like with the adventurer's guild, hopefully begin roleplaying as them.

Anyone free to join, first come, first served.

-Pride(Maruko)
-Colour: Violet; Animal: Horse
-Wrath(Souret)
-Colour: Red; Animal: Bear
-Gluttony(Shinagato)
-Colour: Orange; Animal: Pig
-Sloth(Mekuto)
-Colour: Light Blue; Animal: Goat
-Greed(Gaara-Shukaku)
-Colour: Yellow; Animal: Frog
-Lust(Stormy_Uchiha)
-Colour: Blue; Animal: Cow
-Envy(ZeroxNightmare)
-Colour: Green; Animal: Dog

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Shinagato; 04-02-2013 at 04:12 AM.
Shinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:36 AM   #2
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Seven Sins

Lust!
Old 04-02-2013, 02:37 AM   #3
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Pride.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:55 AM   #4
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Should we put it in our sig??
Old 04-02-2013, 02:58 AM   #5
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

If you want.

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

Old 04-02-2013, 03:02 AM   #6
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

wrath wrath is red :P

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:03 AM   #7
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

So...I am Pride and I ride this:
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:10 AM   #8
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Where'd you get the picture? It's awesome!
The sins won't necessarily have steeds, although maybe that's one of Pride's things.

Old 04-02-2013, 03:19 AM   #9
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Greed... I would be wrath but a 5 foot 3 girl thinks she deserves it... and red is my colour :/

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:22 AM   #10
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

We're just waiting on Envy and Sloth now.

Old 04-02-2013, 03:23 AM   #11
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

That 5"3 girl is your god mr

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:26 AM   #12
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Hmmmm, I don't believe in God sorry :P

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

Old 04-02-2013, 03:35 AM   #13
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Which sin should lead the organisation?

Old 04-02-2013, 03:41 AM   #14
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Awards Showcase

I think Pride should be, Pride and Greed.

ME >: )

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Gaara-Shukaku; 04-02-2013 at 03:47 AM.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:45 AM   #15
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Old 04-02-2013, 03:48 AM   #16
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinagato View Post
Which sin should lead the organisation?
Historically pride is linked with Beezlebub and Wrath is Satan so one of those should lead, Also I want sloth I called it.
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Mekuto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:51 AM   #17
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Awards Showcase

Pride and Greed to lead the creed >: )

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-02-2013, 03:55 AM   #18
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

I think I'll be Sloth..

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:57 AM   #19
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Sloth is already taken.
Envy is the only one left.

Old 04-02-2013, 03:59 AM   #20
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Spoiler:

And this is the goat.
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Mekuto is online now   Reply With Quote