Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 11-24-2011, 08:08 PM   #1
demeitri
Freshmen Academy Student

demeitri is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default the most logical truth about tobi :) you will be shocked when u realize :D

lemmi help u guys out abit this is the most logical theory and am proud to say that i'll be the first to think of it....

look at tht guys eyes... he's the eldest son of the sage of the six paths notice the swirly eyes? not quite like rinnegan but not quite like sharingan either..
notice how his eye pattern are consistent with the masked guys mask and his techniques swirl ppl into dimensions? several other valid points as well... he's obviously ben around a longtime to know so much about the sage even the 10 tailed bijuu... there are several other reasons tht i can prove tht he is indeed the eldest son or the sage... just ask me i'll answer
i think only jesus can come to me and say he isnt... happy reading.

Last edited by Wooster; 11-25-2011 at 10:12 PM.
demeitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:12 PM   #2
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: the most logical truth about tobi :) you will be shocked when u realize :D

Sorry, no Fan art. Nice theory though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:17 PM   #3
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: the most logical truth about tobi :) you will be shocked when u realize :D

Interesting theory. But you are not the first one to think of it. I thought of this awhile ago when trying to figure out who this Tobi person is. Because there are so many people that Tobi could be. I still consider it one of many possibilities though.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:24 PM   #4
demeitri
Freshmen Academy Student

demeitri is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

thnx.... it wasnt fan art though.. it actually came inthe manga.. sorry for the pic though i didnt know it was against the rules
demeitri is offline   Reply With Quote