Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-16-2011, 11:58 PM   #1
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven
Arrow New Tier List

So I am creating a Tier List of my own based on fights that are linked and posted in this thread, it will not be official but I feel like making a Tier List and you all know how much you wanna be listed on my list so give me stuff to list on this list, Let's Get Listy!

Ranks will be based on my own system that will be a surprise when I post the the Tier List.

Once again I cheer you on, LET'S GET LISTY!!

I WILL ONLY USE THE DATA FROM POSTED LINKS THAT LEAD TO FIGHTS, I WILL ONLY USE THE MOVES AND COUNTERS OF THE PERSON WHO POSTED THE LINK SO I WON'T BE USING ONE FIGHT TO LIST TWO PEOPLE UNLESS REQUESTED BY BOTH.

LINKS ARE MANDATORY!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Seven; 09-17-2011 at 12:02 AM.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 12:01 AM   #2
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl
Default Re: New Tier List

-Post battle with Kazzy here.- (For my Energy Charactah)
-Post Current Battle with Jun here.- (For my Fire Charactah Edmund)

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 12:01 AM   #3
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
-Post battle with Kazzy here.- (For my Energy Charactah)
-Post Current Battle with Jun here.- (For my Fire Charactah Edmund)
Links?

Spoiler:

Old 09-17-2011, 12:03 AM   #4
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
Links?
Looking for them
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100427 <--- Jun vs Firey Edmund Cartwright

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59428 <---- Energy Character (Kyousei) vs Kazzy.

Old 09-17-2011, 12:20 AM   #5
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Did everyone leave?

Old 09-17-2011, 12:48 AM   #6
Seven

Awards Showcase

I have been busy creating The Bookie's Office.

Spoiler:

Old 09-17-2011, 10:51 PM   #7
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104821
http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104699

both suck but idc

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:48 AM   #8
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...t=99146&page=5

That's my only good fight so far. Kinda. I got better.

Note that yori was in shikai most of the time.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 09-18-2011, 09:30 AM   #9
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Kammi's First Match: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...ighlight=kammi

Her 2nd: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104675

Her 3rd: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104821

Yori:

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86781
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88149
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75420