Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-11-2011, 04:59 PM   #1
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Open battler: Hei

I will be useing Hei, note Hei is not an arrancar, Fullbring, quincy or SR. He is somethin different. So he is strong as your strongest level.

Disance: 50 yads
Restriction: No GM
minor GM redo move

Opponent goes first.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 05:01 PM   #2
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Open battler: Hei

Maybe in a while if you get no other takers seph, I just finished fighting yori.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 05:02 PM   #3
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Alright dude

Old 09-11-2011, 06:08 PM   #4
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Hei sat in teh middle of the stadium waiting

Old 09-12-2011, 06:24 PM   #5
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

im still waiting on a fight

Old 09-12-2011, 06:28 PM   #6
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You first cause I am out of inspiration atm. xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 09-12-2011, 06:32 PM   #7
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

REally??

Hei sat there in a crowd of people, he didnt look like them in the least, he had parts of chains comeing out of his chest and around his hand. He watched as the game went on and suddenly disappeared and reappeard on teh field, he grabed one of the played and threw them into the other ones.

Hei watched as they all ran out except one person. Hei stared at the so called man and smirked, "So are you hear to stop me?" Hei asked as he stood there and a black curved blade came into his hand

Old 09-12-2011, 06:45 PM   #8
Bacon

Awards Showcase

More like my head feels like I got hit by a truck. Anyhow, 5 turns :3

__

Turning towards the one person left behind I replied, " No, I am merely here to consume your soul". Suddenly others voice popped in the conversation, but it was that of a lovely woman. She appeared to my side leaning toward my arm as she said in a lustful voice, " When are you going to bring me soul chain, shuga"? From behind me a man of great stature bellowed, " Pa, you said no fighting today". Despite his toned muscles, the likes of which made his arms look like cannons, his behavior was still akin to child.

So I said, "the sooner we end this, the sooner we can enjoy our evening". It was at that moment, my dysfunctional family unit became almost manic. Their eyes exuded a longing for my would be prey's flesh. The massive child like man performed a massive cartwheel behind him. With his fists clenched, he began to swing his arms down the intent of crushing his target. At the same time, the woman's body dissipated into streams of blood. She rushed towards my prey with the intent of running down his throat to drown him.

Quote:

Old 09-12-2011, 06:53 PM   #9
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

They are made out of SE right?

Old 09-12-2011, 06:56 PM   #10
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Instead of conjuring them up, they were already present. But yes, they are similar to my children.

Quote:

Old 09-12-2011, 07:06 PM   #11
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
More like my head feels like I got hit by a truck. Anyhow, 5 turns :3

__

Turning towards the one person left behind I replied, " No, I am merely here to consume your soul". Suddenly others voice popped in the conversation, but it was that of a lovely woman. She appeared to my side leaning toward my arm as she said in a lustful voice, " When are you going to bring me soul chain, shuga"? From behind me a man of great stature bellowed, " Pa, you said no fighting today". Despite his toned muscles, the likes of which made his arms look like cannons, his behavior was still akin to child.

So I said, "the sooner we end this, the sooner we can enjoy our evening". It was at that moment, my dysfunctional family unit became almost manic. Their eyes exuded a longing for my would be prey's flesh. The massive child like man performed a massive cartwheel behind him. With his fists clenched, he began to swing his arms down the intent of crushing his target. At the same time, the woman's body dissipated into streams of blood. She rushed towards my prey with the intent of running down his throat to drown him.

I stand there and smile, "My soul? You are after my soul? You will have to fight the Gate's of Hell if you want my soul." I begin to laugh as the massive being cartwheel behind me, as he swung his arms down at my, i side step his attack, a swung the chain around my sword to wrap around him. I smirk as the blood ran at me and I smiled and took a deep breath, asorbing and sucking in all the SP from the two beings, I smirk and blow it out, as the stenght of the two together would be double in that attack of an SE blast.

"Is that all your so call family is?" Hei laughed more as he moved almost in an instant and appeared to the mans right, with a black aura around his blade as he swung down to cut the man in half, he then backed up and tried to wrap his chain around his neck.

Old 09-12-2011, 08:27 PM   #12
Bacon

Awards Showcase

I stood there watching my children absorbed as if they were play things by this man, who makes claims bigger than himself. In an instant he funnels the essence of my children and sends them back at me, leaving behind two corpses behind. With lightning speed he appears by my side after mocking them, holding his weapon in an aggressive stance. But once he swings, my body is switched with a little girl who is too short to be harmed by his swing.

She says, " have you seen my bear tibbers", all the while, his attempt at using my own power against me also flies over her head and flies off into the distance, looking for a new host.

Once the manifestation of my childhood innocence asks the question, I surged from his shadow as a formless specter. In this state, my body will be akin to torrential rain whose arms extent around my prey. I said at this point, " Your powers of absorption are futile, HAHAHA"!

Quote:

Old 09-12-2011, 08:38 PM   #13
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
I stood there watching my children absorbed as if they were play things by this man, who makes claims bigger than himself. In an instant he funnels the essence of my children and sends them back at me, leaving behind two corpses behind. With lightning speed he appears by my side after mocking them, holding his weapon in an aggressive stance. But once he swings, my body is switched with a little girl who is too short to be harmed by his swing.

She says, " have you seen my bear tibbers", all the while, his attempt at using my own power against me also flies over her head and flies off into the distance, looking for a new host.

Once the manifestation of my childhood innocence asks the question, I surged from his shadow as a formless specter. In this state, my body will be akin to torrential rain whose arms extent around my prey. I said at this point, " Your powers of absorption are futile, HAHAHA"!
I begin to laugh Mantically, "Seriously, you think that's all I can do?" I say with a smirk as the arms try to reach around me, "The man who strives for power, Hei!" Lighting surounded Me, and shot out and forum like an armour around me. Chains came up from seemingless no where as the begin to spin around me like a vortex, with teh lighting increasing the power to them, as they try to take off the arms and try to electricute my enemy.

"Seriously, you want my soul, but you can not have it. Don't you see Arrancar, you have no chance against me." I disappear and reappear infront of you, and try to stab my sword into you, and shroud the sword in lighting to electricute you.

Old 09-12-2011, 08:52 PM   #14
Bacon

Awards Showcase

As I expected, my adversary began to unleash a fluffy of attacks,but in essence he was transfered through the gateway in my chest. He'll regain awareness of what has happened when it's already too late. Within my craw, it's almost a new dimension within itself. While he may appear on solid ground, the world in which he was dragged into is one of despair. Millions of individual souls swirl within a moat around him, some of them trying to reach for the new host. Some would yell slurs while others would say things akin to, " You're dead now, hahahaha", as they receded back into the moat.

The walls you witness are made of a pulsating flesh, but upon them are my past victims. Its limbs bound by fleshy chains, diablo hangs helpless on the wall. Along with himself are the greek gods, the norse gods, and even many of his fellow arrancar. One in particular called out to him, " Listen you fool, do not aim for his children. You must strike his heart, look for the thin jugula--". But the man's sentence was cut short by the little girl.

She began skipping towards wei, " Ring around the rosies, a pocket full of poses, ashes ashes we all fall DOWN". Once her chant was complete, a massive bear known as tibbers roared only a couple of feet from the mysterious man. It charged with full force, but it exuded a destructive presence which seemed to burn your foreskin".

Quote:

Old 09-12-2011, 08:54 PM   #15
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

seriously, u swallowed me?

Old 09-12-2011, 08:56 PM   #16
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Yea, think of it as a quest. I do not exist except for my beating heart. xD

Quote:

Old 09-12-2011, 08:57 PM   #17
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

..... 5 turns to do a quest...u do know im 2x as strong as u right?

Old 09-12-2011, 09:02 PM   #18
Bacon

Awards Showcase

I said think of it as such, you gotta make a flashy move before my stomach acid disintegrates you. Oh I haven't even really unleashed my power outside of my children, I'm saving my strongest just in case. This is mainly a sudden spontaneous new power I made up.

Quote:

Old 09-12-2011, 09:03 PM   #19
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

i dont have flashy moves, i use nitty gritty things, not flashy attacks. im not an arrancar. I could just pull a BS move and do a Gargantura thing out of it XD

Old 09-12-2011, 09:06 PM   #20
Bacon

Awards Showcase

But it's fault for standing there, I caught you fair and square. I did nothing to actually warp you here,but rather I swallowed you. >.>

Essentially your former self yold you what you needed to do. By flashy, it means go a little longer. xD

Quote: