Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 09-10-2011, 09:24 PM   #1
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Rate the Manga above you

You rate the manga above you with a 0-10 score
ex post 1. Naruto

Ex post 2. 9/10
One Piece
if you haven't read the manga above type N/A
ok got it
Bleach

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here

Last edited by ILIKEPIE; 09-10-2011 at 09:27 PM.
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:46 PM   #2
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: Rate the Manga above you

6/10

Soul Eater

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:54 AM   #3
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

6/10 ( judging based off the anime)

Naruto ?

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:05 PM   #4
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

8.5/10

Darker than black

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-11-2011, 12:06 PM   #5
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

7/10

Inuyasha

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:14 PM   #6
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

7.7/10

Higurashi

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-11-2011, 02:13 PM   #7
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

7.4/10
Black Cat

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-11-2011, 02:29 PM   #8
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

N/A

Blue Exorcist

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-11-2011, 02:31 PM   #9
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

N/A it looks good but I haven't read it yet

Rave Master

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-11-2011, 02:35 PM   #10
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

(It is really good, I highly recommend it.)
N/A

Chobits

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-11-2011, 02:53 PM   #11
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

N/A know nothing about it

Pokemon Special/Adventures

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-11-2011, 03:04 PM   #12
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

N/A

Black Butler

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-11-2011, 03:05 PM   #13
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

N/A don't know that one

High School of the Dead

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-11-2011, 03:07 PM   #14
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

From the anime 5/10 because it was more perverted then what should be allowed.

Shakugan No Shana

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-11-2011, 03:09 PM   #15
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

N/A

Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-11-2011, 03:10 PM   #16
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

N/A

Full metal alchemist ?

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:11 PM   #17
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

8/10
Bakuman

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-11-2011, 03:13 PM   #18
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

8.7/10

Hellsing

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-11-2011, 03:15 PM   #19
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

N/A
Medaka Box

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-11-2011, 03:17 PM   #20
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

N/A

Death Note

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote: