Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 09-08-2011, 02:06 PM   #1
Black☆Star
Genin

Location: Right behind you. Look a little harder, you'll see.
Black☆Star saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Should I Sell MW2?

My friend at school wants to buy Modern Warfare 2 from me for Xbox 360 for 10 dollars. Is the game worth selling for 10 dollars or more?
Black☆Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:15 PM   #2
SauceK
Genin

SauceK is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Should I Sell MW2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black☆Star View Post
My friend at school wants to buy Modern Warfare 2 from me for Xbox 360 for 10 dollars. Is the game worth selling for 10 dollars or more?
Sell it for 20 or 25. Gamestop sells a used copy for 30 bucks. 10 bucks is a ripoff.

-Chris Rock
SauceK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:20 PM   #3
Apollo Justice
Genin

Apollo Justice saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Don't just immediatly sell it ask around to other people and yea check with Gamestop.
Apollo Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:28 PM   #4
Black☆Star
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceK View Post
Sell it for 20 or 25. Gamestop sells a used copy for 30 bucks. 10 bucks is a ripoff.
Yeah that makes sense. Thanks man.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:29 PM   #5
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Everyone should sell any and all CoD's and get Battlefield. I would sell it in a second, 10$ is 20 more dollars than MW2 is worth.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:47 PM   #6
White Zetsu
Chunin

White Zetsu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
Everyone should sell any and all CoD's and get Battlefield. I would sell it in a second, 10$ is 20 more dollars than MW2 is worth.
cod is better than battlefied, except maybe battlefield 2, but i still consider cods campaign and multiplayer better. quicker level ups, more rewards, and the only thing battlefield has over cod is vehicle control
sell MW2 for atleast 25
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
White Zetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:51 PM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Dude, rip his ass off, tell him 30 bucks.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:55 PM   #8
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Zetsu View Post
cod is better than battlefied, except maybe battlefield 2, but i still consider cods campaign and multiplayer better. quicker level ups, more rewards, and the only thing battlefield has over cod is vehicle control
sell MW2 for atleast 25
I enjoy CoD, I don't enjoy paying more than 100$ for 1 game, even more so when that one game isn't even that great.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:56 PM   #9
White Zetsu
Chunin

White Zetsu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

you dont pay more than a hundred for cod, unless youre buying black ops, then buy the all map packs as soon as you get it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
White Zetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 03:07 PM   #10
deidara#1
Pun-isher

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Zetsu View Post
you dont pay more than a hundred for cod, unless youre buying black ops, then buy the all map packs as soon as you get it.
You must not follow gaming news. Have you ever heard of CoD Elite?
Old 09-08-2011, 03:27 PM   #11
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Gamestop doesn't give you crap.

They give you like 45% the price they sell it for.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 09-08-2011, 05:32 PM   #12
deidara#1
Pun-isher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Gamestop doesn't give you crap.

They give you like 45% the price they sell it for.
People don't look at it from the other side. Gamestop doesn't know if they will be able to resell those games. They take all games so if I give them a 5 year old game it's likely that they will never sell it. The newer it is the more likely they will be able to sell it, then you get more money.

If they give you 15$ for a game they sell at 30$ and they don't sell it that's a pure lost for them. They take ricks buy doing that.
Old 09-08-2011, 05:47 PM   #13
Black☆Star
Genin

Quote:
People don't look at it from the other side. Gamestop doesn't know if they will be able to resell those games. They take all games so if I give them a 5 year old game it's likely that they will never sell it. The newer it is the more likely they will be able to sell it, then you get more money.

If they give you 15$ for a game they sell at 30$ and they don't sell it that's a pure lost for them. They take ricks buy doing that.
lol.. They take ricks by doing that.
Old 09-08-2011, 05:59 PM   #14
deidara#1
Pun-isher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black☆Star View Post
lol.. They take ricks by doing that.
Yes because again the game is a couple of years old. There isn't a line of people who want it. So if they don't sell it they take a pure lost on that trade in. People give them old games all the time, I trade in xbox and PS2 games. They give me like 5-10$ and probably never sell them back to anyone.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:28 PM   #15
Black☆Star
Genin

Quote:
Yes because again the game is a couple of years old. There isn't a line of people who want it. So if they don't sell it they take a pure lost on that trade in. People give them old games all the time, I trade in xbox and PS2 games. They give me like 5-10$ and probably never sell them back to anyone.
Great point.