Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2011, 06:48 AM   #1
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate
 
WindScar22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In the USA.
Posts: 2,051
Rep Power: 9
WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Majin Vegeta vs. Demonic Will Dabura

Area: Where Gohan fought Cell
Distance: 1,000 Feet

Restrictions: Majin Vegeta can only attempt to explode once, and loses half of his health/life once he does so. Dabura cannot start the battle off by blitzing in front of Vegeta and Hell Blitzing him to death like he did with Kibito.
__________________
The green that trails Namimori
Not large not small, Nami is best
Always unchanging
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.

Last edited by WindScar22; 09-08-2011 at 07:00 AM.
WindScar22 is offline  
Old 09-08-2011, 02:24 PM   #2
Edward Newgate
Academy Graduate
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 77
Rep Power: 6
Edward Newgate is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Majin Vegeta vs. Demonic Will Dabura

Dabura was equal to Cell, however Gohan couldn't compete with him because he's hardly trained in those past 7 years (Plus, he couldn't access his anger). Vegeta obviously is stronger than him, especially as in SSJ2 state.
Edward Newgate is offline  
Old 09-08-2011, 04:15 PM   #3
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
NagatoGod_of_Pain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: On the Pursuit of Happiness
Posts: 1,801
Rep Power: 9
NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Majin Vegeta vs. Demonic Will Dabura

Goku said himself that when he fought Majin Vegeta, they were already stronger than an enraged SS2 Teen Gohan.

Dabura was said to be as strong as Cell.
__________________
Late ass nights come from long days
Doin' all the right things in the wrong ways
Doin' all the wrong things for the right reasons
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 08:37 AM   #4
TobiramaSenju307
Genin
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 357
Rep Power: 5
TobiramaSenju307 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Majin Vegeta vs. Demonic Will Dabura

Quote:
Dabura was said to be as strong as Cell.
no he wasnt. not in those words anyway.
anyway if vegeta doesnt know about the spit, he loses.
TobiramaSenju307 is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 10:40 AM   #5
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,541
Rep Power: 8
cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Majin Vegeta vs. Demonic Will Dabura

actually was dabura was stated to be alot stronger than cell, but vegeta still lolstomps
cnorwood is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 09:00 PM   #6
TobiramaSenju307
Genin
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 357
Rep Power: 5
TobiramaSenju307 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Majin Vegeta vs. Demonic Will Dabura

no. it went like this.
goku: even if thats not his full power, he looks to be around the level of this guy we fought 7 years ago.

later on
goku: magic huh? hes a bit tougher than i thought..
keep in mind goku has never met Super perfect cell. the best cell he knows is the full power one fighting gohan.
TobiramaSenju307 is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 09:47 PM   #7
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,541
Rep Power: 8
cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Majin Vegeta vs. Demonic Will Dabura

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiramaSenju307 View Post
no. it went like this.
goku: even if thats not his full power, he looks to be around the level of this guy we fought 7 years ago.

later on
goku: magic huh? hes a bit tougher than i thought..
keep in mind goku has never met Super perfect cell. the best cell he knows is the full power one fighting gohan.
lol yea its not like goku can sense ki from heave............oh wait yea he can, he has sensed ki from beings far weaker than super perfect cell.
cnorwood is offline  
Old 12-02-2011, 01:29 AM   #8
TobiramaSenju307
Genin
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 357
Rep Power: 5
TobiramaSenju307 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Majin Vegeta vs. Demonic Will Dabura

while focusing. and all he was saying was "do a kamehameha gohan and you will win!" and stuff. he made no mention of cells power.
i dont recall him sensing power of beings from heaven without IT concentration.
TobiramaSenju307 is offline  
Old 12-02-2011, 04:51 AM   #9
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin
 
MinatoXNaruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: With the stars and the sky
Posts: 1,253
Rep Power: 7
MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Majin Vegeta vs. Demonic Will Dabura

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiramaSenju307 View Post
while focusing. and all he was saying was "do a kamehameha gohan and you will win!" and stuff. he made no mention of cells power.
i dont recall him sensing power of beings from heaven without IT concentration.
He sensed his power level. Goku even said Cell got a lot stronger. He sensed cell's energy, which is why he said gohan would have to put everything he had in that blast
__________________
"Your nature stays the same until you die...But I did die once... I will keep it" - Itachi


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MinatoXNaruto is offline  
Old 12-02-2011, 10:50 AM   #10
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,541
Rep Power: 8
cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Majin Vegeta vs. Demonic Will Dabura

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiramaSenju307 View Post
while focusing. and all he was saying was "do a kamehameha gohan and you will win!" and stuff. he made no mention of cells power.
i dont recall him sensing power of beings from heaven without IT concentration.
exactly if he can use shunkan ido then he can sense ki, shunkan ido doesnt give goku some sort of extra ki sensing ability
cnorwood is offline  
Old 12-02-2011, 06:17 PM   #11
TobiramaSenju307
Genin
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 357
Rep Power: 5
TobiramaSenju307 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Majin Vegeta vs. Demonic Will Dabura

Quote:
exactly if he can use shunkan ido then he can sense ki,
yes when CONCENTRATING REALLY HARD. he cant just do it naturally. and as i recall, he only teleported out of the afterlife back to earth once in the series and that was in buu arc. it makes no sense for dabura to be stronger than super perfect cell when gohan held his own in ssj1.
Quote:
goku even said cell got stronger
where? show me a manga scan.
TobiramaSenju307 is offline  
Old 12-02-2011, 10:04 PM   #12
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,541
Rep Power: 8
cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Majin Vegeta vs. Demonic Will Dabura

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiramaSenju307 View Post
yes when CONCENTRATING REALLY HARD. he cant just do it naturally.
the only times he concentrated really hard to sense ki is when he tried to find new namek and kiaos planet, and the only reason he was concentrating is because he didnt know where to look
Quote:
and as i recall, he only teleported out of the afterlife back to earth once in the series and that was in buu arc.
Well you need to reread the manga because he did it 4x in the cell arc, once to kaios planet, once to new namek from kaios planet, and once he knew where to look he didnt have to concentrate his at all to go back to kaios planet and back to earth because he already knew where to look
[/QUOTE]
Quote:
it makes no sense for dabura to be stronger than super perfect cell when gohan held his own in ssj1
you realize that perfect cell going all out is much much stronger than ssj1 gohan in the cell games. now how would a supposedly weaker gohan be able to match someone thats stronger than cell going all out. so the simple answer is that it doesnt make sense and accept it
cnorwood is offline  
Old 12-02-2011, 11:34 PM   #13
TobiramaSenju307
Genin
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 357
Rep Power: 5
TobiramaSenju307 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Majin Vegeta vs. Demonic Will Dabura

Quote:
Well you need to reread the manga because he did it 4x in the cell arc, once to kaios planet, once to new namek from kaios planet, and once he knew where to look he didnt have to concentrate his at all to go back to kaios planet and back to earth because he already knew where to look
thats not teleporting from afterlife to earth. thats teleporting from afterlife to namek after being told where to look since he failed the first time.

you realize that perfect cell going all out is much much stronger than ssj1 gohan in the cell games
yes i do.

Quote:
now how would a supposedly weaker gohan be able to match someone thats stronger than cell going all out. so the simple answer is that it doesnt make sense and accept it
why would i accept that toriyama didnt know what he was writing? he did and goku wasn't saying dabura > cell. he said "hmm he uses magic. hes tougher than i originally thought". without magic, dabura wouldnt be tougher than goku's original ki sensing. daburas equal to the supressed cell goku fought.
TobiramaSenju307 is offline  
Old 12-03-2011, 12:41 AM   #14
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,541
Rep Power: 8
cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Majin Vegeta vs. Demonic Will Dabura

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiramaSenju307 View Post
thats not teleporting from afterlife to earth. thats teleporting from afterlife to namek after being told where to look since he failed the first time.
Then after goku got dende he quickly teleported to kaios to let him know he picked a kami, then quickly teleported back to earth, he didnt even concentrate

Quote:
why would i accept that toriyama didnt know what he was writing? he did and goku wasn't saying dabura > cell. he said "hmm he uses magic. hes tougher than i originally thought". without magic, dabura wouldnt be tougher than goku's original ki sensing. daburas equal to the supressed cell goku fought.
LMAO do you really think toriyama knew what he was writing? he says in a few interviews that he didnt, even in the daizenshuu he states that he wished that he had a daizenshuu so he could know what to write. and are you serious why would goku be refering to a weaker version of cell it doesnt make sense, goku can sense ki from heaven and he was there to witness cell going all out. there is no reason for him to be refering to the weakest version of perfect cell. dragonball (even the manga) has inconsistencies and things that dont make sense, deal with it


-hell gohan wasnt even drawn in his regular ssj1 form in his fight against dabra, he was like a cross between ssj1 and 2
cnorwood is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 09:53 PM   #15
TobiramaSenju307
Genin
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 357
Rep Power: 5
TobiramaSenju307 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Majin Vegeta vs. Demonic Will Dabura

Quote:
LMAO do you really think toriyama knew what he was writing? he says in a few interviews that he didnt
he said he made things up as he went, not that he didnt know he wrote.

Quote:
and are you serious why would goku be refering to a weaker version of cell it doesnt make sense
yes it does. he never actually felt SPC's power from all the way in otherworld. he just told gohan to go all out and that was about all he COULD do.


Quote:
-hell gohan wasnt even drawn in his regular ssj1 form in his fight against dabra, he was like a cross between ssj1 and 2
the art for ssj1 gohan changed in the tournament. he had no sparks but had a single bang. toriyama never forgets sparks.
TobiramaSenju307 is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.