Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-07-2011, 02:48 PM   #41
Ruzki Hyuga
Genin Elite

Ruzki Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Chapter 554

What I am guessing is when Naruto uses the Bijuu Dama he wont attack the Third Raikage directly he will keep in mind of what Itachi said that every Jitsu has a weakness.

"Believe It"- Naruto

"Because I-I love you" Hinata to Naruto

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig.
Ruzki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:08 PM   #42
hnl
Genin

hnl has completed a tough C-rank mission!hnl has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruzki Hyuga View Post
What I am guessing is when Naruto uses the Bijuu Dama he wont attack the Third Raikage directly he will keep in mind of what Itachi said that every Jitsu has a weakness.
This is properly not the same "Naruto" that talked to Itachi... Their memories will first get merged when the clones get "released".
hnl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:30 PM   #43
sharingangirl
Genin Elite

sharingangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

It was alright. I was hoping to see Sasuke come out of his hole and take out some fodder ninjas very easily, but oh well.

Some people are right, though. That Naruto and his jutsus are so ridiculously hyped that when they bring in characters like the third raikage who just brush off one of the most powerful techniques ever created you are like "Ooooo....kkkkkkk O.o That was sure easy for him >_>" It was kinda ridiculous.
We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?- Itachi Uchiha

<(((O)))> | | <(((O)))> < rinnegan.
sharingangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:42 PM   #44
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

yeah so 3rd raikage=THE beast.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:19 PM   #45
Pyro
Genin

Pyro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1G_PAPI View Post
"a rip off chidori" more like chidori is a rip of the 3rds technique since he's had that WAAYYYY!!!!!!!!! before anyone.

So far what im gettign here is that naruto is fighting all of these people at a % very low due to all of the clones and time being in Bijuu mode, which is a tipical Naruto appearance to like almost all of his battles, coming in half ass tired and smashing enemies with 1 hitter quitters. I want to see a 100% powerd up Naruto fight against someone dammit.
Same. He's always tired or damaged when he has a big fight.
Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:03 PM   #46
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
Same. He's always tired or damaged when he has a big fight.
Wasn't that only with Kakuzu and Gaara?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:14 PM   #47
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

best part of this chapter:

"yeah we'll just all gang up on the 3rd Raikage. Strength in numbe..."

PWNED!

Yay for fodder deaths!

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:16 PM   #48
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

NARUTO made is seem to me that Chidori and Raikiri were different jutsu...
he said, Kakashi's raikiri and sasuke's chidori? That clearly states the difference...if it were just a nickname as i want to believe, he wouldn't use two names in one sentence comparing to one thing - third raikake's jutsu...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:19 PM   #49
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

About that... it was suppose to be its nickname when Kakashi cut lightning with it, right? How can he do it? Surely can't be as fast as regular lightning or it powerscales everybody X_X
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:25 PM   #50
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Dude what the.... It was said that lighting is weaker to wind, so when narly ninetails HITS the 3 raikage with the strongest wind style justu ever kishi coulda at least explaned why it didnt work made up a lie or something. Atleashed left some scars! But i was dissapointed all that build up for the special sauce and the jar was freaking empty! ........................Not even a freaking scratch wow.
slyfoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:30 PM   #51
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

this is to give tailed beast rasengan extra feats probably
Old 09-07-2011, 05:58 PM   #52
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
so what equals the spirit bomb???
CT? lol
Old 09-07-2011, 06:44 PM   #53
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxx View Post
Dude what the.... It was said that lighting is weaker to wind, so when narly ninetails HITS the 3 raikage with the strongest wind style justu ever kishi coulda at least explaned why it didnt work made up a lie or something. Atleashed left some scars! But i was dissapointed all that build up for the special sauce and the jar was freaking empty! ........................Not even a freaking scratch wow.
FRS did cancel out his Raiton Armor and he did look like his body was cracked from the force/impact of the technique.

Myabe its a multi-layer Raiton armor.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:24 PM   #54
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

You guys also need to remember that this Naruto standing up the the 3rd Rai, is a shadow clone. Not nearly as strong as the original yet he hasn't shown any sign of weakness. It doesn't look like this clone has any clue of Itachi yet...he didn't get the message so he's trying to save the day again.

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:51 PM   #55
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

It was good, But Im getting bored of Naruto winning every fight with the Rasengan even if it is awesome. I really wanted to see something new like Sasuke and hes new powers. I hope Sasuke will make an appearance next week
MSuzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:23 PM   #56
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1G_PAPI View Post
"a rip off chidori" more like chidori is a rip of the 3rds technique since he's had that WAAYYYY!!!!!!!!! before anyone.
you misunderstood what i meant the manga chidori/rikiri was in something like chapter 13 this is in chapter 554 i think chidori came way b4..
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die
Gouldy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:49 PM   #57
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

So FRS fails against the element its strongest against.... Kind of totally downgraded the power of naruto's best move, didn't they? Like when Naruto's rasengan completely stopped working against opponents?

So far, RS Naruto hasn't won a single fight. Got his leg stuck in a wall against Kisame. Got toyed with by Nagato, couldn't even lay a hand on Itachi, and we see his best moves fail against a fodder Kage zombie.

Remember when everyone was like "omg RS naruto? OP!"
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:58 PM   #58
Crystal Marionette
Special Jonin Candidate

Crystal Marionette saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
Bijuu bomb will = Kamehameha.
Thiss!
Crystal Marionette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 03:49 PM   #59
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

kishi is losing all of his talent in writing
this chapter naruto couldn't put a scratch on raikage yet in chapter 552 page 17 we see raikage damaged by some wind net temari made... Kishi is killing off zombies to fast the war is moving to fast. What happened to kakashi and the swordsman? I swear i could write this war better. Kishi is getting too hyped up on naruto and sasuke and everyone i know hoped this war would show the powers of other ninja. But Kishi as i've said before is writing like a 5th grader giving stupid upgrades to naruto and sasuke. No major casualties on the alliance side. The zombies are not much better then fodder ninja seeing that we haven't seen anything from them except killing fodder ninja

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Slack 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:37 PM   #60
narulvr
Genin Elite

narulvr saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Xactly, if temari could chop up the 3 rai how was rs naruto next to usless? I mean jeez chidori pierced A's raiton amor. But I'm geussin tbb is gona be the end all of jutsus... even though suigetsu survived agints it but I geuss since that was over 100 chaps ago it doesn't matter to the current story o_O

Tags
554, naruto