Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 09-03-2011, 05:57 PM   #1
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default The R.E.D. Album vs WTT vs C4

Everyone's probably tired of this by now, but I haven't seen anyone match all three of them up yet.

So who's best in;

Overall
Features
Flow
Lyrics
Originality

Imo I'd rank R.E.D. no#1 simply because it was consistently better than C4 and WTT.

Anyone else's opinion?
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:39 PM   #2
WeezyBaby
Genin Elite

WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The R.E.D. Album vs WTT vs C4

this is really tough................ i mean c4 and red are like a tie IMO...cant decide between wayne or game. Didnt hear WTT..dont care for it tbh
WeezyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:03 AM   #3
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Overall, Watch the Throne.

In term of who was on the tracks itself, Tha Carter IV, due to three stacks. In term of best collaboration between the guests and album artists, The Throne. Artists like Bon Iver, Elly Jackson, Frank Ocean, Mr. Hudson, Swizz, etc, all worked well with Jay and Ye, adding to the quality. On the other hand, Dre and Snoop's feature on Game's RED wasn't nearly on par with any of their good works (Nothin' but a G Thang, Still D.R.E.) And Weezy's? Hah.

Flow was Jay and Kanye. Tha Carter IV can't touch Why I Love You. RED got closer, but still lost.

Read above for best lyrics.

Read above again for originality. Lil Wayne's work was as always, but subpar. The Game's new album couldn't compare at all to his previous works, such as the Doctor's Advocate.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:14 PM   #4
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeezyBaby View Post
this is really tough................ i mean c4 and red are like a tie IMO...cant decide between wayne or game. Didnt hear WTT..dont care for it tbh
Really? RED crushed C4 in almost every aspect imo, same with WTT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Overall, Watch the Throne.

In term of who was on the tracks itself, Tha Carter IV, due to three stacks. In term of best collaboration between the guests and album artists, The Throne. Artists like Bon Iver, Elly Jackson, Frank Ocean, Mr. Hudson, Swizz, etc, all worked well with Jay and Ye, adding to the quality. On the other hand, Dre and Snoop's feature on Game's RED wasn't nearly on par with any of their good works (Nothin' but a G Thang, Still D.R.E.) And Weezy's? Hah.

Flow was Jay and Kanye. Tha Carter IV can't touch Why I Love You. RED got closer, but still lost.

Read above for best lyrics.

Read above again for originality. Lil Wayne's work was as always, but subpar. The Game's new album couldn't compare at all to his previous works, such as the Doctor's Advocate.
Imo Red had a better flow, if you listen to the album through and through, the songs kind of seem choppy on WTT when listened in order. For single songs WTT wins, but overall I like RED album better just for the fact that I just like how it was put together. Plus Martians vs Goblins is just awesome.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:15 PM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

RED had a more consistent flow. Kanye, being Kanye, switched flows on certain songs. It worked and failed. Jay, on the meanwhile, remained top notch. Consider his flow on No Church in the Wild or Why I Love You.

However, the delivery on Watch the Throne was better.

I well agree that Watch the Throne was choppy, because it went through three revisions and certain songs didn't fit in too well others. Imo, compare a tender song like Made in America to monstrous beats like H.A.M.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vatanui AKA Pride; 09-05-2011 at 08:21 PM.
Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote