Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-06-2011, 06:45 PM   #21
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven
Default Re: SR powers in base and Arrancar power in base

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Ok show me a damn SR in base who has used elemental attack, besides kido, and can heal them self in base?
He said that he was reffering to Medical Kido not just random healing abilities. Also Soul Reapers in base other than Kido are supposed to rely on their Hoho and Zanjutsu. That's just how the series was set up, Arrancar were never supposed to be equalized with Shinigami at all times, that's why most Soul Reapers went right into Shikai when fighting them,(i.e. Kira vs Abirama.).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:46 PM   #22
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ok show me a damn SR in base who has used elemental attack, besides kido, and can heal them self in base?
stop using kido like it's an entirely different thing all together when it's not. what are kido, spells used by focusing reiatsu, what is everything else we do done by? focusing reiatsu. if your not trying to start and argument don't use flawed logic.
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:47 PM   #23
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yamada can heal in base.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:47 PM   #24
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
He said that he was reffering to Medical Kido not just random healing abilities. Also Soul Reapers in base other than Kido are supposed to rely on their Hoho and Zanjutsu. That's just how the series was set up, Arrancar were never supposed to be equalized with Shinigami at all times, that's why most Soul Reapers went right into Shikai when fighting them,(i.e. Kira vs Abirama.).
but yet some how Sr's are better in base than arrancar >.>

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:49 PM   #25
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Oh never mind that was his little scalpel thing
Old 09-06-2011, 06:56 PM   #26
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

yeap yeap

Old 09-06-2011, 06:56 PM   #27
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan.of dA.MisT View Post
Oh never mind that was his little scalpel thing
wasn't it healing in base actually? i remember it being he couldn't enter shikai until he healed people enough so that the gauge filled then he could use that to attack.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 09-06-2011, 07:00 PM   #28
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't remember all I know is heal in base and in shikai he gathered what the enemy did to his team mates healed them and sent it back in a attack.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:04 PM   #29
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan.of dA.MisT View Post
I don't remember all I know is heal in base and in shikai he gathered what the enemy did to his team mates healed them and sent it back in a attack.
Hisagomaru unlike common Zanpakutō does not inflict damage when the blade hits a target, but rather heals the wounds of anyone it touches. Upon contact with a target a red smoke is emitted from the wound as it heals. The red smoke then enters the blade causing its gauge to fill up with a red light consistent with the level of the injury. Smaller wounds will barely fill the gauge at all, while enchroachment is great enough to instantly fill the gauge.

• Shikai: Hisagomaru's Shikai command is "Fulfill" (満たせ, Mitase; "Fill" in the English dub). When the gauge is full, Hisagomaru automatically initiates its Shikai and transforms into Akeiro Hisagomaru (朱色瓠丸, Crimson-Colored Gourd). In this form, it takes the shape of a scalpel.
Shikai Special Ability: Akeiro Hisagomaru concentrates every wound it has absorbed into one massive attack that is usually initiated with a slashing movement that generates a stream of red energy somewhat similar to a cero, powerful enough to deal a near-fatal wound to a Gillian-class menos. Subsequent attacks also have the healing restriction lifted, allowing Hanatarō to attack normally after the transformation, though Akeiro Hisagomaru's form makes that difficult.
copied from bleach wiki

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 09-06-2011, 07:11 PM   #30
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Why the hell are people arguing over this?

Yes, we know Shinigami have different Zanpuktous. Physicals, elementals, support, and Kidou. That's why Unohana and Hanataro, being medics, and supports, have support-type Zanpuktous that focus on healing. It also means a trade off on actual offensive techniques.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:14 PM   #31
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Why the hell are people arguing over this?

Yes, we know Shinigami have different Zanpuktous. Physicals, elementals, support, and Kidou. That's why Unohana and Hanataro, being medics, and supports, have support-type Zanpuktous that focus on healing. It also means a trade off on actual offensive techniques.
it's seph having issues with arrancar saying because they get more so called abilities their stronger when the only reason soul reapers don't have 80+ is because kido spells are all lumped into one big group while cero and bala are lumped separately which is really the only reason arrancar have more.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 09-06-2011, 07:16 PM   #32
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
it's seph having issues with arrancar saying because they get more so called abilities their stronger when the only reason soul reapers don't have 80+ is because kido spells are all lumped into one big group while cero and bala are lumped separately which is really the only reason arrancar have more.
Quote:
I look at the man and is kind of impressed, "Looks like you are stronger than I first thought, but no matter it will send the same way." I start to say, "Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep! Crawling queen of iron! Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness!" Hadō #90. Kurohitsugi ,I generates a purple-black spiritual energy that trys to envelops the target with a powerful torrent of gravity that takes the form of a box of black energy, covered in several spear-like protrusions. The spears then pierce the box, lacerating the one inside from head to toe. I stand there and smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Uchiha View Post
*I hear the your hado chant and i quickly charge up all the energy into my sword and when the box surrounds me i release it.* Nulle Torrent De Glace. *The purple-black box is blown from the inside out by a torrent of ice that shoots outward at all ends and spin at such an incredible rate that anything that would come in contact with it would be ripped to pieces* I know you can do better than that Wei.

explain how he could counter that in base and keep his attack?

Old 09-06-2011, 07:17 PM   #33
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Arrancars and Shinigami were never meant to be equalized. (in terms of techniques)

Hell, in fact, Kubo hyped them so much that they were supposed to trump the Shinigami by leagues. Hence the common Arrancar 'foot soldier' >>> 20% of Bankai Hitsugaya. And the 10 Espada >>> Soul Society line.

Old 09-06-2011, 07:20 PM   #34
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Arrancars and Shinigami were never meant to be equalized. (in terms of techniques)

Hell, in fact, Kubo hyped them so much that they were supposed to trump the Shinigami by leagues. Hence the common Arrancar 'foot soldier' >>> 20% of Bankai Hitsugaya. And the 10 Espada >>> Soul Society line.
..like i said...Arrancar that are up graded against SR's in this verse by useing reccuression powers in base owns SRs...

Old 09-06-2011, 07:23 PM   #35
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

But they aren't. I said supposedly.

Kidou and Ceros both carry an advantage and disadvantage to one another. While Ceros have the raw destructive power, Kidou have the sheer diversity. Balas are essentially a poor man's Cero.

Resurrection is simply a limit removal. Like when a Shinigami moves from base to Shikai, or Shikai to Bankai, they are simply remove boundaries from their true strength.

Last edited by Vatanui AKA Pride; 09-06-2011 at 07:25 PM.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:28 PM   #36
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
explain how he could counter that in base and keep his attack?
simple, just like he did. what are you seriously telling me that your expecting people to chant kuroshitsugi and then have it blown apart by a simple bala or cero? do you know how many people will buy that? ZERO. and forcing people to release just to counter a simple kido spell is stupid. using that logic to match a cero you need to be in bankai since it's the stronger of the arrancars ONLY 2 ENERGY BLASTS it only serves to reason that it's so powerful you'd need all your power to stop it just like kuroshitsugi is one of the strongest kido.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 09-06-2011, 07:28 PM   #37
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

When you make a cero your supposed to pose in order to make it happen.
Stark is the only one who didn't have to.
Bleach is based off sword fighting really. A couple of abilities extra but not 5 different types of ceros and all these extra moves.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:31 PM   #38
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
simple, just like he did. what are you seriously telling me that your expecting people to chant kuroshitsugi and then have it blown apart by a simple bala or cero? do you know how many people will buy that? ZERO. and forcing people to release just to counter a simple kido spell is stupid. using that logic to match a cero you need to be in bankai since it's the stronger of the arrancars ONLY 2 ENERGY BLASTS it only serves to reason that it's so powerful you'd need all your power to stop it just like kuroshitsugi is one of the strongest kido.
still didn't explain how he can keep his torrent after he countered the spell which was with the chant.

Old 09-06-2011, 07:34 PM   #39
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

just forget it jun

Old 09-06-2011, 07:34 PM   #40
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
still didn't explain how he can keep his torrent after he countered the spell which was with the chant.
that's a simple movement X force X energy dealy right there how he kept is little more then him keeping it going, this is a roleplay seph there is no all powerful science behind it governing whether this is capable of passing through this or on what wavelength that can exist. it happens how the fighters write it.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.