Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 04:15 PM   #1
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default New Interview by Kishimoto(Warning: Probably Fake)

I found this new interview with Masashi Kishimoto on another website/forum but it may not be 100% true so just read it and not take it......too seriously.

Spoiler:
Kishis latest interview from kishi 2011

Interviewer: Hello! It is an honor to meet you.
Kishi: The honor is mine.

Interviewer: Lately fans have been discussing power levels in the manga. There is a lot of confusion as to where Minato, Shodai, Madara, Itachi and Sasuke stand on a power scale. What do you have to say about this?
Kishi: I would urge fans to not focus on power levels, but on the story. I realize power levels may be a little inconsistent in this manga. I have left some of the power related questions unanswered deliberately in the manga, to keep people guessing and speculating.

Interviewer: (Laughs) I was going to ask you questions about power levels!
Kishi: (Laughs) I don't mind if you ask.

Interviewer: Itachi or Jiraiya.
Kishi: Itachi.
Interviewer: I'm a little surprised to be honest.

Interviewer: Madara or Shodai. It's Shodai right?
Kishi: Really? I thought I hadn't given any details about that fight!

Interviewer: Sannin or Sasuke
Kishi: Sasuke, he has already surpassed Nagato/Pein/Akatsuki Leader, and will most likely be the strongest ninja in the manga by the end.

Interviewer: Who is the perfect ninja? Someone who "defines" the word shinobi in Naruto.
Kishi: That would be Itachi.

Interviewer: What about the most powerful bloodline?
Kishi: Sharingan ofcourse. The story of Naruto revolves more around the Sharingan and its connection with the kyuubi. Naruto is the main character, but the Uchiha clan are more central to the plot.

Interviewer: Wouldn't this shift the focus from Naruto? Wouldn't some fans be unsatisfied?
Kishi: No, Naruto has the kyuubi, so he will be in focus. However, the Uchiha backstory which is central to Narutos story makes the plot more interesting. I don't see why fans would be unsatisfied with that.

Interviewer: Can you tell us about Narutos next training session?
Kishi: I'm afriad you'll have to wait and see.

Interviewer: Thanks for your time!
Kishi: You are welcome.

Feels kinda short but here is what I got from it.

Itachi is stronger than Jiraiya.

Kishi doesn't put much thought in power scaling and just cares about the story rather than who is stronger than who so the power scaling is inconsitent at times as said by Kishi.

Sasuke might end up being the strongest character in the entire series.

The Sharingan is the strongest Bloodline.

The main story centers around the Uchiha Clan and those who are related to it and those who are affected by it.

As I said before don't take it to seriously. It might be fake and it might be real. I don't know.

So what is your opinion?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:18 PM   #2
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: New Interview by Kishimoto(Warning: Probably Fake)

Kinda contradicts the rinnegan being the strongest of the eye bloodlines
Old 09-06-2011, 04:24 PM   #3
Kiez
Veteran Chunin

Kiez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasuke the strongest ninja at the end of the manga? If that's the case I guess he won't be dying and he will probably end up on the good side. Or he kills Naruto and continues his evil ways.

Old 09-06-2011, 04:32 PM   #4
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

This could be fake, but this still basically confirms that Sasuke and the Uchihas are the true main character(s), and Naruto is just there to make the story go forward.

Old 09-06-2011, 04:32 PM   #5
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

It's probably fake.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:32 PM   #6
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

if he gets help in defeating sasuke it would go well with what itachi said about not doing things alone
Old 09-06-2011, 04:49 PM   #7
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
Kinda contradicts the rinnegan being the strongest of the eye bloodlines
The Rinnegan isn't a Bloodline. Nagato didn't get due to his genetics he was just randomly born/chosen to get it.

So its not a Bloodline.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 09-06-2011, 04:50 PM   #8
The Forgotten One
Chunin Exam Proctor

The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Pretty sure it's a bloodline. Also, Itachi said that he couldn't beat Jiraiya when Kisame was with him. There's no way Itachi is stronger. Therefore, calling fake.

Quote:
@ Devroux: Fighting with my foot in your ass is always fun too, but I don't see any "my foot in your ass" locations, do I?

The Vicious Wolverine of the Nine Jungle Beasts

Old 09-06-2011, 04:53 PM   #9
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

it's interesting but it does sound fake...

if this was indeed Kishi, and it's 2011, he will never say "Nagato Pein, the Akatsuki leader".
This is a fan thing...

secondly, saying akatsuki leader after the the name Nagato is as if the author is explaining what Nagato's role was as if we didn't know already.

Itachi stronger than Jiraiya, Sasuke stronger than Nagato, "denial" of Hashirama being stronger than Madara"...what does all this tell you? It's an uchiha obsessed fan.

i dont consider this real unless proven otherwise... although it is interesting.

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:55 PM   #10
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Forgotten One View Post
Pretty sure it's a bloodline. Also, Itachi said that he couldn't beat Jiraiya when Kisame was with him. There's no way Itachi is stronger. Therefore, calling fake.
Its not a Bloodline.

Nagato never got it because of heritage he was just miraculously born with it.

He said if he had fought Jiraiya in the condition the situation was(meaning trapped in a building hallway and after using his MS twice plus his disease held him back) one of them if not both of them would die.

Here is the thread:

Old 09-06-2011, 04:55 PM   #11
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
This could be fake, but this still basically confirms that Sasuke and the Uchihas are the true main character(s), and Naruto is just there to make the story go forward.
It's the other way around. Madara craves the 9-Tails. Sasuke is the driving force behind Naruto's ideals, passion and dreams.

Without Naruto, Sasuke would still try to destroy Konoha. Without Naruto, Madara would still try to capture whoever 9-Tails Jinchuriki would be. Naruto is the one that will probably stop both of them. There's a reason why the manga is named after him.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
Old 09-06-2011, 04:57 PM   #12
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
it's interesting but it does sound fake...

if this was indeed Kishi, and it's 2011, he will never say "Nagato Pein, the Akatsuki leader".
This is a fan thing...

secondly, saying akatsuki leader after the the name Nagato is as if the author is explaining what Nagato's role was as if we didn't know already.

Itachi stronger than Jiraiya, Sasuke stronger than Nagato, "denial" of Hashirama being stronger than Madara"...what does all this tell you? It's an uchiha obsessed fan.

i dont consider this real unless proven otherwise... although it is interesting.
You guys are probably right. It must be fake.

Sounds like something an Uchiha fan boy will say.

Here is the thread:

Old 09-06-2011, 05:17 PM   #13
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*cough* ya this sounds totally fake.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:44 PM   #14
JashinSama
Banned

JashinSama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to JashinSama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
if he gets help in defeating sasuke it would go well with what itachi said about not doing things alone
If that were the case, he'd have gone with Naruto to fight Sasuke.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:57 PM   #15
Heroescomeback99
Genin Elite

Heroescomeback99 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This seems pretty fake because I dont think Naruto will train in the middle of the war and I'm pretty sure its safe to assume that the manga will end after the war. Also this interview seems to be really centered around somebody who was the Uchiha so the person was most likely an Uchiha fan not Kishimoto.
Advice for Sakura:
Spoiler:
If you're in love with two people
pick the second one
because if you really loved the first
you wouldn't have fallen for the second
Old 09-06-2011, 09:05 PM   #16
HIDAN346
Genin

HIDAN346 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiez View Post
Sasuke the strongest ninja at the end of the manga? If that's the case I guess he won't be dying and he will probably end up on the good side. Or he kills Naruto and continues his evil ways.
sasuke is not really evil.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:16 PM   #17
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

most likley fake but if saskue becomes the strongest in the manga....I QUIT
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die
Old 09-06-2011, 10:35 PM   #18
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sounds like he likes Sasuke/Uchiha too much...

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:05 PM   #19
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Its not a Bloodline.

Nagato never got it because of heritage he was just miraculously born with it.

He said if he had fought Jiraiya in the condition the situation was(meaning trapped in a building hallway and after using his MS twice plus his disease held him back) one of them if not both of them would die.

No he wasn't. Madara gave him the Rinnengan.

Only Madara, Nagato and the Sage of the Six Paths had the Rinnengan.

Most likely it's the same Rinnengan transplanted 3 times.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:45 AM   #20
Kiez
Veteran Chunin

Kiez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIDAN346 View Post
sasuke is not really evil.
I'd say he is, but I still think there is some good in him.

Closed Thread