Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-05-2011, 03:38 PM   #1
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default you know that feeling

when your fighting and then you suddenly realize it's all just so clear, so easy, so predictable that you just don't even wanna bother cuz you just know your better...yea guys stop giving me that feeling ferking get with the times and start makin shizz that can beat me dammit!!!! even bacon is friggen space manipulatin against me and it's like-shazam I'm done with you, get out. take your space tricks with you they don't work. it's just target practice.

YouTube:
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 03:39 PM   #2
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven
Default Re: you know that feeling

You calling me easy? xD

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 03:40 PM   #3
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
You calling me easy? xD
YES XD I'm tired of being able to counter something, I want that feeling of being so utterly screwed that It shakes me to my soul, and then you know pull an aizen like when gin screwed him up.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 09-05-2011, 03:41 PM   #4
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Oh please jun, the only reason it takes so long for me to counter is because I type at 21 words a minute. xD Dun worry, I'll beat you even if it means not actually killing you. xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 03:42 PM   #5
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Oh please jun, the only reason it takes so long for me to counter is because I type at 21 words a minute. xD Dun worry, I'll beat you even if it means not actually killing you. xD
that would be amazing...

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 09-05-2011, 03:42 PM   #6
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
YES XD I'm tired of being able to counter something, I want that feeling of being so utterly screwed that It shakes me to my soul, and then you know pull an aizen like when gin screwed him up.
I'm going easy on you right now. xD

Spoiler:

Old 09-05-2011, 03:44 PM   #7
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm going easy on you right now. xD
well stop

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 09-05-2011, 03:45 PM   #8
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
that would be amazing...
Well I might fail, but I'm trying to make it fun goddamnit

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 09-05-2011, 03:45 PM   #9
Seven

Awards Showcase

You aren't the most difficult person to counter either. xD

Spoiler:

Old 09-05-2011, 03:49 PM   #10
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well I might fail, but I'm trying to make it fun goddamnit
it is...but your curse get's old and predicable...and besides that you've got like nothing going. let loose get a rage goin, beast shizz up...on second thought don't i eat beasts for breakfast.

Quote:
You aren't the most difficult person to counter either. xD
so, your fighting my melee, melee is never hard to counter I don't get hard to counter until I start busting out like 5 simultaneous attacks while sealing shizz and erasing everything and shizz it's like whoa whoa whoa wait...whaaatt you just stopped me from using anything while only attacking? goddamn

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 09-05-2011, 03:52 PM   #11
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Well to be honest, I just don't want to say it's immune to sever because that would be boring. Like I said, I'm trying after having the same character for 2 years. >.>

Quote:

Old 09-05-2011, 03:52 PM   #12
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

I'm too lazy to try hard.

Cyl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 03:54 PM   #13
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
it is...but your curse get's old and predicable...and besides that you've got like nothing going. let loose get a rage goin, beast shizz up...on second thought don't i eat beasts for breakfast.

so, your fighting my melee, melee is never hard to counter I don't get hard to counter until I start busting out like 5 simultaneous attacks while sealing shizz and erasing everything and shizz it's like whoa whoa whoa wait...whaaatt you just stopped me from using anything while only attacking? goddamn
Oh I know, I never said you wouldn't be. Just wait until I use my one amazing custom Kido

Spoiler:

Old 09-05-2011, 03:55 PM   #14
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well to be honest, I just don't want to say it's immune to sever because that would be boring. Like I said, I'm trying after having the same character for 2 years. >.>
that would also be like saying because I produce a field of cold ALWAYS I'm completely immune to heat. sure you light the ground on fire I'll walk through it big deal I don't care but you launch a friggen fireball at me I'm fuggin moving just cuz i cold don't mean I'm friggen fire proof XD

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 09-05-2011, 03:57 PM   #15
Seven

Awards Showcase

I'mma bust my Hierro out and tweak it to my Shinigami character. xD
We'll see you is difficult to beat then.

Spoiler:

Old 09-05-2011, 03:57 PM   #16
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Nah, it's more like we are both at our wit's end. I am striving to put all the wor into my moves by trying to counter sever and you are just yawning. LOL TO sum up your current moves, you dodge me by moving too fast or just resort to sever when I try to flirt with the lines of gm. xD

Quote:

Old 09-05-2011, 04:05 PM   #17
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'mma bust my Hierro out and tweak it to my Shinigami character. xD
We'll see you is difficult to beat then.
lol, i got a free pass through heirros the base of hierro is strengthening the skin through reiatsu, what does sever slice right through ferkin trolled

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 09-05-2011, 04:07 PM   #18
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol, i got a free pass through heirros the base of hierro is strengthening the skin through reiatsu, what does sever slice right through ferkin trolled
That's where you're wrong though I know how to beat sever while using reiatsu. Ferkin Trolled Back.

Spoiler:

Old 09-05-2011, 04:11 PM   #19
Bacon

Awards Showcase

/expected jun to use sever

Trolled back. xD

Quote:

Old 09-05-2011, 04:11 PM   #20
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That's where you're wrong though I know how to beat sever while using reiatsu. Ferkin Trolled Back.
okay actions speak louder then words earn 10 free reps if you actually beat it tho

Quote:
You sound Like a child.