Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 09-05-2011, 10:43 AM   #1
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Arrow The Pyro Five.

There isn't enough feedback in the fanfiction section. Anyways. Take a look at these five commanders that lead the war on the antagonist's side. They are each fitted with weapons that the character Logan faces throughout his adventure and later becomes known as the man called "Lugot Shaul Motheth" and plays as a villain to Ishtar.

First up.

I want to introduce Hellic Halavar.

First pic:
Spoiler:

You'll see that this the first concept of him. His weapon is actually the bandages he wears. The ying-yang cloths. He wears te ying cloth on his forehead, and the yang cloth concealing his mouth area. I decided to color him in and this is what I got.

Spoiler:

He looks like a monkey. And notice his sclera is black and his pupils are yellow. So I redrew him.

Spoiler:

I drew a little hair sticking out.
He looked a little better. But I wanted him to be little more complex. So I mixed "Ying" with "Yang"
Spoiler:

He looks kinda like a zebra. So that's where I got the idea of his weapon. The Zebra Claymore. With the power of the ying cloth. he can create genjutsu. With the power of the yang cloth, he can turn that genjutsu real, all he really needs to do is grip the handle of his claymore.

Onto the second Hell Commander.

Motheth. He is a mummy-like ninja with chains wrapped around his entire body. In this picture, his eye can be seen. He also can protrude spikes from his body if any one gets a little too close.
Spoiler:

Now, this another picture of him. He is in his base form. No spikes are shown, and the glowing chains of hell (Once forged and wielded by a fire god that created the molten core along with the help of 4 others) wrapped around his entire body restricting the mobility of his arms. He can actually stretch his limbs and regenerate lost limbs. (Resident Evil 4 Regenerator similarity unintentional.) He does not speak, but he can mind read, and speak telepathically.

Spoiler:

Now. Seth Halavar. Brother of Hellic Halavar.
He kinda reminds me of those guys with black hair, and tunnel snake hair style that appears on the streets or in a back alley snapping their fingers. Like that guy from "Grease" the movie.

First sketch. Not much here.
Spoiler:

Second with color.
Spoiler:

He wears the leather black gloves. Whenever he snaps his fingers, one glove has the ability to disable, cancel or disintegrate a jutsu. The other glove can teleport him wherever he pleases leaving behind a cloud of black smoke.
Spoiler:

He has the eyes like his brother. Golden pupil with black sclera.

Now onto Shaul.
I tried to give Shaul a scary kind of look. A dead eye with a scar running through it, and a cybernetic eye. That part can easily be explained though. The Hell Warrior Army are professionals in the art of technomancy.
Spoiler:

It looks okay. Shaul is good natured at heart. He has an arm mechanism surgically attached similar to an arm beam or something. I colored him in and just thought "Meh."

Spoiler:

But since he's going to specialize in gas as well. I may as well give him a gas mask.
I tried showing the dead eye again but just thought "No way."
Spoiler:

This is the final art of Shaul.
Spoiler:

Now, onto the last one. Lugot.

The man commonly refered to as "The Chameleon."
I tried drawing a number of different masks for him.
Spoiler:

I also wanted a top hat.
Spoiler:

But I wanted one that was actually cool.
Spoiler:

For his mask....I decided to make him wear a white suit underneath his Hell Warrior clothes. He has numbers on his face. Only I know what those numbers are actually for. =]

Spoiler:

Final art of Lugot.

Spoiler:

You see that he has a cane. His ability lies in his shades.

And finally. Logan. Not the final art of him. But he has collected weapons and items from all five and you can see him equipped with all five items along with the Mugendai Karuto robe and customized Hell Warrior jacket.

Spoiler:

Feedback?
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote