Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 12-03-2012, 04:37 PM   #561
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: What was your first impression of the user above?

^ Whaaaaa? I posted tons in the Video game and BG sections.

I still think daph could hardly speak english. She uses Google translate.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:41 PM   #562
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

those were the sections i didnt go to much on my first 2 years here

:03:

still thought u were nonexistent

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:49 PM   #563
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Kakashi fan... (idk)

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:52 PM   #564
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:00 PM   #565
Kouta Tsuchiya
Freshmen Academy Student

Kouta Tsuchiya is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Funny.
Kouta Tsuchiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:01 PM   #566
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

New person.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:02 PM   #567
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Finally someone interesting, was it.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:05 PM   #568
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

somewhat intimidating

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-05-2012, 06:07 PM   #569
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Kakashi, Yamato, Iruka fangirl

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:43 PM   #570
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

She be postin' postin'.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:29 PM   #571
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Likes pink

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
Old 12-06-2012, 01:32 PM   #572
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Like a some-bod-e

theo_mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:33 PM   #573
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

thought I were a bot
Just xd. Heheh
:03::03:

Good times.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-06-2012, 01:39 PM   #574
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Nice user :P I imagine a female KakashixYamato

Old 12-06-2012, 02:13 PM   #575
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

Nice user, and what do you mean I like somebody

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
Old 12-06-2012, 02:26 PM   #576
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

Nice user too

It's a joke xD

(Ownage pranks reference)

Old 12-06-2012, 02:28 PM   #577
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

why thank you

Likes to make jokes

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
Old 12-10-2012, 02:41 AM   #578
Purotekutā
Academy Graduate

Purotekutā saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Might like Naruto.
Purotekutā is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:24 AM   #579
GuillermoTheGamer
Apprentice Genin

GuillermoTheGamer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i imagine a guy that likes kisame hoshigaki...
Old 12-10-2012, 03:35 AM   #580
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

a gamer
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote