Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-03-2011, 07:23 PM   #1
Noct
Banned

Noct is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Noctis VS Yori 2!

Distance: 40 meters

Rules: Standard Rules, No GM, Etc.

Go first if you would.
Noct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:28 PM   #2
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Noctis VS Yori 2!

Alright, After I through with this game on Madden
Old 09-03-2011, 07:30 PM   #3
Noct
Banned

12?

How is it? I was thinking of buying it.
Old 09-03-2011, 07:39 PM   #4
Noct
Banned

Theme:
YouTube:
Old 09-04-2011, 12:47 AM   #5
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

In Hueco Mundo Yori was around killing & finding left over Vasto Lorde. He would then use their energy to incorporate it within his own soul so he could further split himself away from Kammi. He looked into the distance and saw Noctis. "Here we go, huh? Lets not take to long, Its almost time to sleep."

Yori takes out his sword and there was a powerful gleam from it. Suddenly he ends up right in front Noctis and swing his sword down towards Noctis chest. Following the force down, his right leg is coming downward towards Noctis head. Yori then landed on his back on the ground and spun on it with speed, with the blade of his sword sticking out. Aiming at noctis legs, and while rotating non-stop. Suddenly without almost any indication of getting up Yori is now beside Noctis in motion, while on the other side of him and after image is also in motion swinging at his waste line, while Yori is swinging at his neck. Yori then shunpo 10 meters away and stop his assault.
Old 09-04-2011, 08:43 AM   #6
Noct
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
In Hueco Mundo Yori was around killing & finding left over Vasto Lorde. He would then use their energy to incorporate it within his own soul so he could further split himself away from Kammi. He looked into the distance and saw Noctis. "Here we go, huh? Lets not take to long, Its almost time to sleep."

Yori takes out his sword and there was a powerful gleam from it. Suddenly he ends up right in front Noctis and swing his sword down towards Noctis chest. Following the force down, his right leg is coming downward towards Noctis head. Yori then landed on his back on the ground and spun on it with speed, with the blade of his sword sticking out. Aiming at noctis legs, and while rotating non-stop. Suddenly without almost any indication of getting up Yori is now beside Noctis in motion, while on the other side of him and after image is also in motion swinging at his waste line, while Yori is swinging at his neck. Yori then shunpo 10 meters away and stop his assault.
Kufufu. Interesting. Haven't seen you in a while. Lets finish this.

*I easily track you movements, bringing up my katana to block the initial strike, and in a fluid motion, redirecting his force downward away, and blocking his leg with the hilt of his blade. I then stab the blade into the ground whilst somersaulting into the air and landing atop it, electricity sparks from it. This avoids his spinning attack at my legs. In the moment he appears in motion, lightning pulses the sand as I sonido within, avoiding both possible attacks. My blade switches form into a 2 ton greatsword, I sense through the earth him shunpo approximately 10 meters away, I swing my sword upwards with enough force to send a spiraling vortex of sand from underneath him without any indication of a possible attack. I appear above him as my blade radiates an earthy feel, as the sand swirls upward in a massive vortex, and attempts to collapse upon him. The swirling motion of the sand has enough force to cause lacerations from each individual grain.*
Old 09-04-2011, 11:11 AM   #7
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noct View Post
Kufufu. Interesting. Haven't seen you in a while. Lets finish this.

*I easily track you movements, bringing up my katana to block the initial strike, and in a fluid motion, redirecting his force downward away, and blocking his leg with the hilt of his blade. I then stab the blade into the ground whilst somersaulting into the air and landing atop it, electricity sparks from it. This avoids his spinning attack at my legs. In the moment he appears in motion, lightning pulses the sand as I sonido within, avoiding both possible attacks. My blade switches form into a 2 ton greatsword, I sense through the earth him shunpo approximately 10 meters away, I swing my sword upwards with enough force to send a spiraling vortex of sand from underneath him without any indication of a possible attack. I appear above him as my blade radiates an earthy feel, as the sand swirls upward in a massive vortex, and attempts to collapse upon him. The swirling motion of the sand has enough force to cause lacerations from each individual grain.*
Feeling movement underneath him, Yori jump up, and saw you attacking him again in a vortex. When the sand came towards him, he held up his hand towards it and say, "Bakudo 81: Danku." and a large energy barrier appears and blocks your vortex. Yori then shunpo's twice and ended up right beside you with a left fist coming towards your nose. If hit it will easily be broken. Not ending there, he swings his sword aimed at your upper chest. Suddenly Yori starts a barrage of swings on you non-stop aiming every where on your body, with fast movement. In the middle of his assault, he saids "Hado 63: Raikoho" and a lightning like energy blast erupts from his hand, coming towards Noctis at such close distance. Yori then levitates in mid air, and this gold light starts to radiate around him.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:19 AM   #8
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

YouTube:

And this is the theme ^ I hate forever
Old 09-04-2011, 11:29 AM   #9
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

can i say this is the theme, just cuz i like this song.

YouTube:
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:08 PM   #10
Noct
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Feeling movement underneath him, Yori jump up, and saw you attacking him again in a vortex. When the sand came towards him, he held up his hand towards it and say, "Bakudo 81: Danku." and a large energy barrier appears and blocks your vortex. Yori then shunpo's twice and ended up right beside you with a left fist coming towards your nose. If hit it will easily be broken. Not ending there, he swings his sword aimed at your upper chest. Suddenly Yori starts a barrage of swings on you non-stop aiming every where on your body, with fast movement. In the middle of his assault, he saids "Hado 63: Raikoho" and a lightning like energy blast erupts from his hand, coming towards Noctis at such close distance. Yori then levitates in mid air, and this gold light starts to radiate around him.
*I block the fist with my hand, stopping it directly in it's tracks. My blade shifts into two tonfa, covered in a reiatsu absorbing water. I block each individual swing, and notice as the hado is released, I punch through it, the hado absorbed by the water, and I block the rest of the swings with ease. I stand in place, as I begin to twirl the tonfa around on each side, rings of energy charged water spiraling around. I fling them both at you as deadly spinning blades of this water home in on you, however, I am not done. In what seems like a mere moment from when I released them, my blade has switched forms into a katana, and red lightning jumps to the disks, using both the water, and the energy within the water as a catalyst for it's attack. I appear behind you at the same time the disks should come into contact with you in mid motion, a large amount of this red lightning around my katana, my katana being thrusted toward your back. The lightning is shaped around in an inverted cone, hopefully preventing you from escaping from any direction. In jump back, as a maddening aura takes form around me and prophet.*
Old 09-05-2011, 01:13 AM   #11
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noct View Post
*I block the fist with my hand, stopping it directly in it's tracks. My blade shifts into two tonfa, covered in a reiatsu absorbing water. I block each individual swing, and notice as the hado is released, I punch through it, the hado absorbed by the water, and I block the rest of the swings with ease. I stand in place, as I begin to twirl the tonfa around on each side, rings of energy charged water spiraling around. I fling them both at you as deadly spinning blades of this water home in on you, however, I am not done. In what seems like a mere moment from when I released them, my blade has switched forms into a katana, and red lightning jumps to the disks, using both the water, and the energy within the water as a catalyst for it's attack. I appear behind you at the same time the disks should come into contact with you in mid motion, a large amount of this red lightning around my katana, my katana being thrusted toward your back. The lightning is shaped around in an inverted cone, hopefully preventing you from escaping from any direction. In jump back, as a maddening aura takes form around me and prophet.*
Yori seeing whats coming stood there in place and just closed his eyes and sighed. As soon as Noctis lightning touched his garments, Yori's entire body was gone without any indication or trace. The incoming disks were no coming at their own owner, and Yori appears on top, of a nearby hill, 10 meters away. "Utsusemi"

"Light Shunpo." Yori then shunpo directly in front of Noctis, and suddenly this flash of bright gold light surrounding him, which should blind Noctis greatly since him & Yori are close. While that is happening Yori ended up right beside Noctis attempting to slash his entire left arm off. The force of this one swing was so great that if it landed not only would Noctis arm be slashed off but deep cuts would appear around the surrounding of that arm. The flash was gone and so war Yori as he is now levitating in air upside down, already mid way in his Kido Chant, "Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired. Hado 91: Senju Koten Taiho" and 10 energy spears points and fires all at you, creating a devastating explosion, killing you if you don't dodge.