Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-01-2011, 08:27 AM   #1
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven
Default Seven's Character

Name: Nozeimo Kopatsu
Spoiler:
Picture: (Close up of Head)
Spoiler:

Full Body Picture:
Spoiler:

Nicknames/Alias': Seven, The Living Bloodlust, The Traveling Reaper, The Nomadic Captain
Race: Shinigami
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 191 lbs.
Zanpakutou Name: Inryoku
Shikai Command: "Pull Them Down To Earth, Inryoku.".
Record of New Rules: Undefeated
OE Rules Record: One Loss, 25 Wins

Back Story:
Once the proud Captain of Squad 8 among the Seireitei, Nozeimo Kopatsu was a fierce warrior who left everything on the battle ground. All he needed were his orders, and his Zanpakutou Inryoku. He was matched only by a very few in combat of close range and otherwise. After the defeat of Aizen he retired and began wandering the realms looking for a challenge that would suit his abilities. He trained aimlessly killing Hollow and Humans alike. He didn't care at this point who he killed as long as he quenched his thirst for blood. He was last sensed traveling through Hueco Mundo at the unripened age of 901 years old.

Theme:
Prayer of The Refugee by Rise Against
YouTube:

Last edited by Seven; 09-05-2011 at 08:07 PM.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:28 AM   #2
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Seven's Character

i feel tempted battle you just based on the theme
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:54 AM   #3
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

I was gonna put Savior instead of Prayer of The Refugee but I don't think it would go with my background.
Old 09-03-2011, 09:02 PM   #4
Seven

Awards Showcase

Updated!

Spoiler:

Old 09-03-2011, 09:09 PM   #5
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

cool character i should make a character soon.

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:48 PM   #6
Seven

Awards Showcase

Bump!

Spoiler:

Old 09-05-2011, 07:54 PM   #7
rinneganforce
Genin Elite

rinneganforce saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Nice the theme is Prayer of the Refugee, they're really good.
rinneganforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:58 PM   #8
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Entertainment is better.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 09-05-2011, 07:59 PM   #9
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

FAKE AND GAY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

butsrsly

puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:00 PM   #10
Seven

Awards Showcase

You all Jelly, besides it may not be flashy but it'll still kick your asses. xD

Spoiler:

Old 09-05-2011, 08:08 PM   #11
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I think mine is better AND flashy.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-05-2011, 08:08 PM   #12
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
You all Jelly, besides it may not be flashy but it'll still kick your asses. xD
YOUR MOM MAY NOT BE FLASHY BUT SHE'LL STILL KICK YOUR ASS!!!!

hurrrhurr

puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:09 PM   #13
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I think mine is better AND flashy.
Let's see him win our battle then. Aye Susu-chan?

Spoiler:

Old 09-05-2011, 08:10 PM   #14
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

I changed up my character. Ah well
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-05-2011, 08:10 PM   #15
Seven

Awards Showcase

You Son of a Basket Weaving Mexican! xD

Spoiler:

Old 09-05-2011, 08:11 PM   #16
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

We'll start annother. Full power from the get go!
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-05-2011, 08:12 PM   #17
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
We'll start annother. Full power from the get go!
You wish. I'm saving my full power for a certain person aka Jun.
I don't intend on using anything above Shikai until then.

Spoiler:

Old 09-05-2011, 08:14 PM   #18
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

>_>

I've lost my interest to fight some one who doesn't go all out.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-05-2011, 08:14 PM   #19
Seven

Awards Showcase

Tell you what if you can manage to survive and force me to use bankai then that's how it will go.

Spoiler:

Old 09-05-2011, 08:15 PM   #20
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

We'll you'll have to challenge me first. It's mutual. I don't go all out until I'm challenged.
Grand Master Roleplayer