Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 12-18-2011, 10:21 AM   #101
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: one piece Pirate warriors (ps3)

That would be pretty awesome.

I'm hoping to get a good number of boss battles for each of the crew members. I'd love it if I got to fight every boss in Alabasta, Enies Lobby and Thriller Bark.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 10:23 AM   #102
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

i'm worried how many boss fights brook will get since he is the newest.

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 10:34 AM   #103
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I hope this doesn't make the same mistakes that Bleach SR made. In the videos you can tell they have more combos but I'm worried about the number of characters. All I really want playable is Whitebeard, Marco, Ace and Aokiji.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 10:38 AM   #104
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
I hope this doesn't make the same mistakes that Bleach SR made. In the videos you can tell they have more combos but I'm worried about the number of characters. All I really want playable is Whitebeard, Marco, Ace and Aokiji.
i think it is good to have a large number of playable characters since one great thing about one piece is how diverse the characters abilities are.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 12-18-2011, 10:45 AM   #105
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

anybody gonna buy the gold ps3 ? lol

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 10:48 AM   #106
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

^I want it so bad.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 10:48 AM   #107
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I will if I have the money. I'm not sure though, since I know the system will be in Japanese. I think you can change the language settings on PS3s though.

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-18-2011, 10:48 AM   #108
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

it is awesome but probaly much more expensive than normal so i can't get it

Escudo Espada #2
Old 12-18-2011, 10:49 AM   #109
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
I will if I have the money. I'm not sure though, since I know the system will be in Japanese. I think you can change the language settings on PS3s though.
Same. But i'm a teenager with no job. And nobody's gonna buy it for me. T_T

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 10:50 AM   #110
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetsu2141 View Post
it is awesome but probaly much more expensive than normal so i can't get it
$490.

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-18-2011, 10:52 AM   #111
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
$490.
*dies of shock* yeah i can't even get that if i sold my ps3,wii and maybe even my ds.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 12-18-2011, 10:53 AM   #112
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

what are the odds the system getting a us release ?

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 10:56 AM   #113
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
what are the odds the system getting a us release ?
A whole lot less than the chances of the game coming to the US.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:57 AM   #114
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
A whole lot less than the chances of the game coming to the US.
And that's already low enough.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 12-18-2011, 11:10 AM   #115
deidara#1
Pun-isher

I'll probably import it if it doesn't come out in the US but I really want it to come out here.
Old 12-18-2011, 06:59 PM   #116
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I've already seen a video with Luffy using his Elephant Gun.
Where did you see that video, Maik? I would like to see that video.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:05 PM   #117
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetsu2141 View Post
i'm worried how many boss fights brook will get since he is the newest.
Thriller Bark, doesn't he fight his shadow? Especially more than once?

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:11 PM   #118
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
Thriller Bark, doesn't he fight his shadow? Especially more than once?
well considering the ryumma vs zoro fight i think he will only fight his shadow once and the only other boss battle i can think of is against zeo if it does go to the fishman island arc otherwise he has only one real fight.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 12-30-2011, 09:11 AM   #119
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Namco Bandai trademarked the name of this game in europe today so there is a good chance of an american and european release

Spoiler:
saw this on crunchyroll

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Akatsuki Gord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:48 PM   #120
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

If it was trademarked for Europe, that means it should at least get a European release. Which is already good news for me since that means it will have English somewhere and that I can order it and play it on the region-free PS3.

YouTube:
src="