Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Latest Manga Chapters

Latest Manga Chapters Discuss the latest manga chapters of your favorite series here!

Old 08-31-2011, 08:29 AM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Bleach 462

Discuss it, it's out.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 08:35 AM   #2
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Bleach 462

Damn, you beat me!

WTH? so now all of Xcution have part of Ichigo's Fullbring powers? Didn't see that one. Except for Tsuchikama, he didn't get any, yet. So I guess now we can have battles, I wonder who will fight who?

I predict: Rukia vs. Riruka
Jackie vs. Renji and Ikkaku
Yukio vs. Toshiro
Eyepatch guy vs. Kenpachi
Tsuchikama vs. Byakuya

Oh and where is Moe? How come he didn't get any powers?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 08:45 AM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I was like, "No Tsuki? o.o"

I just hope that Rukia dies, she pisses me off.
Old 08-31-2011, 08:46 AM   #4
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Definitely not going to happen. Rukia is one of the main characters.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-31-2011, 08:48 AM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I know, but she still pisses me off. it's like Naruto. I can dream, but he'll never die.
Old 08-31-2011, 09:00 AM   #6
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Man, I had no idea the entire group wanted Ichigo's powers. Well, I had some idea, but I was still hoping they'd be good guys. I at least didn't know Ginjo could just flat-out give it to them. It's definitely looking like it's going to be a bunch of one-on-ones now. I hope the Xcution Fullbringers at least get more backstory or character development as they fight the Soul Reapers, because once they start fighting the Soul Reapers we know they'll all die.

Oh yeah: Tsukishima is a bastard. Thank goodness for Isshin and Urahara.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:06 AM   #7
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm wondering if they really are good and Tsuchi and Ginjo are just manipulating them, that's what it seemed like especially when Riruka said she didn't need the extra powers.

Old 08-31-2011, 09:08 AM   #8
Apollo Justice
Genin

Apollo Justice saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Tsukishima is playing too many mind games.

Oh well the real fight will begin.
Apollo Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 10:26 AM   #9
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Well lets see....

Ichigo, Kenpachi, Toshiro, Renji, Ikkaku, and maybe Rukia VS Ginjo, Riruka, Yukio, Jackie, Giriko, and maybe Tsukishima....also where the hell is Moe.

It might not be one on one fights maybe just an all out battle royale.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:45 AM   #10
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

this chapter advanced the story for this arc it was a good chapter

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:49 AM   #11
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Well lets see....

Ichigo, Kenpachi, Toshiro, Renji, Ikkaku, and maybe Rukia VS Ginjo, Riruka, Yukio, Jackie, Giriko, and maybe Tsukishima....also where the hell is Moe.

It might not be one on one fights maybe just an all out battle royale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
I'm wondering if they really are good and Tsuchi and Ginjo are just manipulating them, that's what it seemed like especially when Riruka said she didn't need the extra powers.
It seems like no one cares about Uryu Wannabe and Uryu.

Tho it seemed that Uruhara and Uryu Wannabe had a discreet exchange back there.

Riruka seems to only have a change of mind. Likely relating to her crush on Ichigo. To me, XCution was a con group, its name likely a refer to the execution of other potential members. Not to say I did entirely expect this.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:43 PM   #12
Sparky
Genin

Sparky saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hahaha I found it hilarious that once again the Soul Reapers have stolen Ichigo's friends spot light.

This arc seemed to of centered on Ichigo and his friends but then the Soul Reapers just randomly pops up at the end and do all the fighting while Chad, Uryu, and Orihime eat dirt.

So the fighting can finally begins. Bleach without proper fights is like a flat chested, small ass pole dancer, you can never truly enjoy it no matter how good it is.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:46 PM   #13
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

the chapter did what it was supposed to it gave more story which is what this arc has been doing building up the story and now its time for the fighting

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:04 PM   #14
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

This chapter was excellent simply for the fact that Chad and Orihime got TROLLED.

By EVERYONE. XD

So it looks like when Tsukishima cut Xcution and Ginjo escaped. That was the 2nd time they had been cut. The story of wanting to lose powers was just a lie.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:06 PM   #15
Apollo Justice
Genin

Apollo Justice saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I wish Tsukishima could actually go on the offensive it would be epic.
Apollo Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:20 PM   #16
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Chapter was pretty cool. The fact that Ichigo's Fullbring powers gave Ginjo enough power to go unscathed against the Getsuga Tenshou while he would have died without them is pretty awesome. That's kind of a lot of power... Ginjo was also able to give all the Fullbrings some of the powers, but what about him? If he's fighting Ichigo, won't he need them?

Either way, the fighting that's about to start is definitely going to be cool. And the new Fullbrings for Xcution are looking pretty cool.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:10 PM   #17
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The fact that Hitsugaya had to be reminded by Byakuya to focus all of their attention on him is telling. His speed is pretty impressive. Doesn't seem like Ginjo sharing Ichigo's power is hindering him. The likely reason is that it was a numbers game before Xcution arrived and at their current power, they were no match. Thus, he decides follows through on his promise and shares Ichigo's power.

Is this actual affection for his crew or is it simply to negate the unbalanced numbers game? I mean, he's a man with a history of evil since Soul Society made the Substitute Shinigami rule because of him.

Things are getting very interesting.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 08:42 PM   #18
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
The fact that Hitsugaya had to be reminded by Byakuya to focus all of their attention on him is telling. His speed is pretty impressive. Doesn't seem like Ginjo sharing Ichigo's power is hindering him. The likely reason is that it was a numbers game before Xcution arrived and at their current power, they were no match. Thus, he decides follows through on his promise and shares Ichigo's power.

Is this actual affection for his crew or is it simply to negate the unbalanced numbers game? I mean, he's a man with a history of evil since Soul Society made the Substitute Shinigami rule because of him.

Things are getting very interesting.
I say it's a numbers game. Ginjo and Tsukishima seem to be strategists.

Even more so than Aizen.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 08:45 PM   #19
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I say it's a numbers game. Ginjo and Tsukishima seem to be strategists.

Even more so than Aizen.
They have to be. Aizen was a Soul Reaper, and among the most powerful the Soul Society had ever experienced. He used the Arrancar against the Soul Reapers, but even so, he ended up defeating most of Soul Society by himself and even destroyed some of his own forces because he believed they were unnecessary. Aizen himself was arrogant.

Ginjo and Tsukishima are still arrogant, but because they're both Humans, they have to fight more strategically in order to survive. Still, I think Tsukishima disregarded strategy when he tried to "break" Chad and Orihime and seemed to enjoy doing so.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:46 AM   #20
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Interesting. Haven't seen a one-on-one battle in quite a while. Awkwardly enough, I'm suddenly remembering the unevenly battle between FGT Ichigo vs Aizen. I wonder why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo Justice View Post
Tsukishima is playing too many mind games.
More among the lines of trolling. It's a speciality of Bleach antogonists.
Skrall is offline   Reply With Quote