Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 11-28-2010, 04:32 PM   #1
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Kagura's Sig Shop

Welcome

Rules

2. If u can please have high quality work to request..if its decent well work with it..

3. The limit of request's in this shop is 2 sigs

4. PLEASE wait patiently because I am in COLLEGE

DON'T keep on asking me is it done because i do have a life and i do this for rep and cred soo PLEASE Don't take advantage of this I'm not a slave

PEOPLE WHO have 300 POSTS or above are allowed to request

I WILL NOT WAIST TIME DOING SOMETHING IF YOU DON'T MEET THE REQUIREMENTS TO HAVE A SIG

template

request
stock
effects
border
text

remember only images that r allowed please inform mods before giving me an image to work with

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Kagura; 12-26-2010 at 07:05 PM.
Kagura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:16 PM   #2
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777
Default Re: thoughts and sets

nice job firegirl!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:22 PM   #3
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!

thanks ...

do you want a custom sig (with you name and everything )

Old 11-28-2010, 05:26 PM   #4
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

*floats to u* yes!

Why is she so perfect?
Old 11-28-2010, 05:28 PM   #5
sasuke_uchiha13
Freshmen Academy Student

sasuke_uchiha13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

nice job
sasuke_uchiha13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:29 PM   #6
sasuke_uchiha13
Freshmen Academy Student

sasuke_uchiha13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

these are awesome
sasuke_uchiha13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:29 PM   #7
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

sweet just give me a image and use the template xD

hopes its KH or souleater also spread the word

really thanks sasu want one also just follow the template xD

Old 11-28-2010, 05:29 PM   #8
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

u double posted sasuke o.O

Why is she so perfect?
Old 11-28-2010, 05:31 PM   #9
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegirl View Post
sweet just give me a image and use the template xD

hopes its KH or souleater also spread the word
will do so XD

so ur a KH fan

Why is she so perfect?
Old 11-28-2010, 05:31 PM   #10
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

YES I AM XD sora and riku r my faves

excellent

Old 11-28-2010, 05:36 PM   #11
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
YES I AM XD sora and riku r my faves

excellent
theres so many good pics to choose from XD and there mine to ^_^
kairi's hot

Why is she so perfect?
Old 11-28-2010, 05:37 PM   #12
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

well choose something BADASS then

yeah shes cute too >_>

Old 11-28-2010, 05:41 PM   #13
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
well choose something BADASS then

yeah shes cute too >_>
ok XD

and olette and aqua

Why is she so perfect?
Old 11-28-2010, 05:44 PM   #14
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

sweet cant wait for the stock xD also put as a link or spoiler xD

yes them too >_>

Old 11-28-2010, 05:46 PM   #15
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Already has a sig but thanks. :P
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-28-2010, 05:48 PM   #16
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
sweet cant wait for the stock xD also put as a link or spoiler xD

yes them too >_>
will do

XD u dont like them?

Why is she so perfect?
Old 11-28-2010, 05:53 PM   #17
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

no i do like them. aqua is really cute so is kairi's nobody

i also like axel and roxas

Old 11-28-2010, 05:57 PM   #18
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quite interesting...
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 06:04 PM   #19
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

do you want one too ???

Old 11-28-2010, 06:06 PM   #20
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
no i do like them. aqua is really cute so is kairi's nobody

i also like axel and roxas
so do i hey would u be able to cut out a face and put it in with another picture o.O just asking,and im still looking >.<

Why is she so perfect?