Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 07-05-2010, 01:14 AM   #19781
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Rate the Naruto character ^ you

8/10

Tobi?
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:16 AM   #19782
Namikaze Minato Sensei
Apprentice Genin

Namikaze Minato Sensei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

5/10

Tscushikage ?

Quote:
"No, you don't get it, thats why I'm telling you. You think you get it, which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?"-Hatake Kakashi
Quote:
"Feel pain... Contemplate pain... Accept pain... Know pain."-Pain

Namikaze Minato Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:17 AM   #19783
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

8/10

4th Mizukage
Old 07-05-2010, 01:17 AM   #19784
senbonzakura
Veteran Chunin

senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!

7/10

Chiyo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
senbonzakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:18 AM   #19785
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

9/10

Ebizo?
Old 07-05-2010, 01:24 AM   #19786
shantanu
Chunin Exam Proctor

shantanu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

4/10
shino
Old 07-05-2010, 01:50 AM   #19787
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

9/10

Kiba's Mother?
Old 07-05-2010, 01:52 AM   #19788
Namikaze Minato Sensei
Apprentice Genin

Namikaze Minato Sensei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

9/10

Sasori ?

Quote:
"No, you don't get it, thats why I'm telling you. You think you get it, which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?"-Hatake Kakashi
Quote:

Old 07-05-2010, 01:56 AM   #19789
senbonzakura
Veteran Chunin

senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!

10/10

Tobi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
senbonzakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 02:03 AM   #19790
Namikaze Minato Sensei
Apprentice Genin

8/10

Kabuto?

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-05-2010, 02:12 AM   #19791
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Reikai Hezamu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze Minato Sensei View Post
8/10

Kabuto?
9/10.

Guren?
Reikai Hezamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 02:13 AM   #19792
Chidori Thunder
Genin

Location: In the old Uchiha Area of the Leaf Village, living in Sasuke's Childhood Home.
Chidori Thunder saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Chidori Thunder saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

6/10
Not sure who that is ?

Gaara?

"Know one gets in my way" - Sasuke Uchiha -- OH YEAH --

::::::::::::::::\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Releasing Sasuke's Sword on all those who hate him.

Click My Pokemon Please Link:
Chidori Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 02:14 AM   #19793
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Reikai Hezamu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori Thunder View Post
6/10
Not sure who that is ?

Gaara?
10/10.

Shino?
Reikai Hezamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 02:29 AM   #19794
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

8/10

Suigetsu?
Old 07-05-2010, 02:36 AM   #19795
Chidori Thunder
Genin

Location: In the old Uchiha Area of the Leaf Village, living in Sasuke's Childhood Home.
Chidori Thunder saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Chidori Thunder saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

7/10
Good Team Mate to Sasuke he is

Jugo?

"Know one gets in my way" - Sasuke Uchiha -- OH YEAH --

::::::::::::::::\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Releasing Sasuke's Sword on all those who hate him.

Click My Pokemon Please Link:
Chidori Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 02:40 AM   #19796
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

9/10

Zetsu?
Old 07-05-2010, 03:11 AM   #19797
shantanu
Chunin Exam Proctor

shantanu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

8/10
minato?
Old 07-05-2010, 03:14 AM   #19798
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

10/10

gama-sennin AKA jiraiya

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 03:16 AM   #19799
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

10/10

Ebizo?
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 03:20 AM   #19800
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

10/10

chiyo

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
characters, charecter, clothes, coolness, naruto, rate, rate., strong