Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 07-04-2010, 12:50 AM   #19601
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Rate the Naruto character ^ you

7/10

The White Fang?
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:53 AM   #19602
senbonzakura
Veteran Chunin

senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!

10/10

Kurenai (pregnant)?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
senbonzakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:57 AM   #19603
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

7/10

Asuma?
Old 07-04-2010, 12:58 AM   #19604
senbonzakura
Veteran Chunin

senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!

10/10

Tonton?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
senbonzakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:58 AM   #19605
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

8/10

Pakkun.
Old 07-04-2010, 01:52 AM   #19606
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

1/10

Yagura
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 01:52 AM   #19607
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

8/10

Ao?
Old 07-04-2010, 01:56 AM   #19608
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

7/10

Yugito?
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 01:58 AM   #19609
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

8/10

Kiba?
Old 07-04-2010, 02:42 AM   #19610
natureboy
Chunin Exam Proctor

natureboy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

6/10

first hokage?
natureboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:46 AM   #19611
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

7/10

Moegi?
Old 07-04-2010, 02:48 AM   #19612
natureboy
Chunin Exam Proctor

0/10

Hachibi?
Old 07-04-2010, 02:48 AM   #19613
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

7/10

Hanabi?
Old 07-04-2010, 02:53 AM   #19614
natureboy
Chunin Exam Proctor

10/10

Inabi Uchiha?
Old 07-04-2010, 02:53 AM   #19615
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

8/10

Madara?
Old 07-04-2010, 02:55 AM   #19616
natureboy
Chunin Exam Proctor

10/10

Isaribi?
Old 07-04-2010, 02:55 AM   #19617
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

7/10

Kushina?
Old 07-04-2010, 02:59 AM   #19618
natureboy
Chunin Exam Proctor

9/10

Kabuto Yakushi?
Old 07-04-2010, 03:02 AM   #19619
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

7/10

Guren?
Old 07-04-2010, 03:04 AM   #19620
natureboy
Chunin Exam Proctor

7/10

Third Hoshikage