Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 07-03-2010, 01:57 PM   #19541
Akatsukidragon13
Chunin

Location: My world Lalala..... *walks around in my disterbing world*
Akatsukidragon13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Rate the Naruto character ^ you

5/10

Sage Mode Naruto?

Deidara: Tobi, No more cookies.
Tobi: But I like a cookieeeeee!!

Kakuzu: No, no, Don't poke the shiny-
Hidan: *pokes the shiny thing* *Immortal*....
Kakuzu: Ooooh... great, now I can't kill you.

Minato: I baked you a Pie!
Naruto: Oh boy! What flavor?
Minato: Pie flavor. *Mini pie epicly bursts out of
pie*
Akatsukidragon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 02:58 PM   #19542
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

10/10'

Dark Naruto?
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 03:04 PM   #19543
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

8/10

pukun

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 03:14 PM   #19544
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

9/10

Tonton?
Old 07-03-2010, 03:36 PM   #19545
Akatsukidragon13
Chunin

Location: My world Lalala..... *walks around in my disterbing world*
Akatsukidragon13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

4/10

Danzo?

Deidara: Tobi, No more cookies.
Tobi: But I like a cookieeeeee!!

Kakuzu: No, no, Don't poke the shiny-
Hidan: *pokes the shiny thing* *Immortal*....
Kakuzu: Ooooh... great, now I can't kill you.

Minato: I baked you a Pie!
Naruto: Oh boy! What flavor?
Minato: Pie flavor. *Mini pie epicly bursts out of
pie*
Akatsukidragon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 03:45 PM   #19546
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

5/10

Tobi?
Old 07-03-2010, 03:48 PM   #19547
Flame50
Freshmen Academy Student

Flame50 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

7/10

Iruka?

Last edited by Flame50; 07-03-2010 at 03:51 PM.
Flame50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 04:55 PM   #19548
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

7/10

Ayame?
Old 07-03-2010, 06:03 PM   #19549
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto|Uzumaki View Post
7/10

Ayame?
8/10 sasuke

Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 06:22 PM   #19550
Abe-Uzumaki
Veteran Chunin

Abe-Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Abe-Uzumaki

2/10

Itachi
, Ana,
KU,
True (Lucy, Lust), Storm, King K,

My spirit animal is:

Don't run if you can walk, don't walk if you can stand. Don't stand if you can sit. Don't sit if you can lay down

Abe-Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 06:31 PM   #19551
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

8/10
naruto 8 tails

Old 07-03-2010, 07:00 PM   #19552
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
8/10
naruto 8 tails
111/10 shikimaru

Old 07-03-2010, 07:13 PM   #19553
Empath Of Pain
Special Jonin Candidate

Empath Of Pain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

8/10

Nagato?
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge ... forging the first link in the chains of hatred." - Pain

Shinra Tensei!
Empath Of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 07:14 PM   #19554
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empath Of Pain View Post
8/10

Nagato?
8/10 lee

Old 07-03-2010, 07:17 PM   #19555
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

8/10

Tsunade?
Old 07-03-2010, 07:36 PM   #19556
Abe-Uzumaki
Veteran Chunin

8/10

Jiraiya
, Ana,
KU,

My spirit animal is:

Don't run if you can walk, don't walk if you can stand. Don't stand if you can sit. Don't sit if you can lay down

Old 07-03-2010, 07:38 PM   #19557
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe-Uzumaki View Post
8/10

Jiraiya
9/10 kakashi

Old 07-03-2010, 07:45 PM   #19558
Abe-Uzumaki
Veteran Chunin

10/10

Obito
, Ana,
KU,

My spirit animal is:

Old 07-03-2010, 08:38 PM   #19559
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

10/10

gai??

Old 07-03-2010, 08:54 PM   #19560
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

7/10

Lee?

Tags
characters, charecter, clothes, coolness, naruto, rate, rate., strong