Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 12-24-2009, 12:02 PM   #1241
Zabimaru
Chunin

Zabimaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Rate the Naruto character ^ you

10/10

Lee?
Zabimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:05 PM   #1242
+Bruce+
Chunin Exam Participant

+Bruce+ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to +Bruce+ Send a message via MSN to +Bruce+ Send a message via Skype™ to +Bruce+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabimaru View Post
10/10

Lee?
7/10, same as Gai.

Yuukimaru

║███║ Music is teh bestiez! (It's muh drugged cookiez)
║ (●)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
╚═══╝
♪♪
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Forum Rivals: ♥Mira Blossom♥ and Nābris.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Inazuma: "We need Neji or Hinata to track downz our cookiez!" Me: "Uhmm.. Inazuma.. cookiez don't havez chakura..or do they!?!"
Lol, Inazuma had a blonde moment.
Quote:
Do the Shika-Shake! *Shakes lazily* - From somebody.
"What a drag.." XD
+Bruce+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:07 PM   #1243
Zabimaru
Chunin

Zabimaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

7/10.

Orochimaru?
Zabimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:09 PM   #1244
Sai fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Sai fangirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Sai fangirl

1/10

Kiba?

I love music ^^

"Please take me home, too late it's gone.
I bet, you're sad. This is the best time we ever had.
Why did we have to go date, it's too easy to complicate.
Be strong when things fall apart.
Honest, this breaks my heart."- Please take me home by blink-182
Bestest Friends: Chibi Shika Fangirl, NaruCrazy2009, ccc
Forum Family:
Spoiler:
Big Sis: I<3Declan, Twin Sis: Chibi Shika Fangirl

My Star: Kiyoko *
Adopted Chibi Sai ^^

Last edited by Sai fangirl; 12-24-2009 at 12:12 PM.
Sai fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:12 PM   #1245
+Bruce+
Chunin Exam Participant

Send a message via AIM to +Bruce+ Send a message via MSN to +Bruce+ Send a message via Skype™ to +Bruce+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai fangirl View Post
1/10

Kiba
8/10, Go Akamaru!

Itachi.

║ (●)
╚═══╝
♪♪

Spoiler:

Quote:
Inazuma: "We need Neji or Hinata to track downz our cookiez!" Me: "Uhmm.. Inazuma.. cookiez don't havez chakura..or do they!?!"
Quote:
"What a drag.." XD
Old 12-24-2009, 12:15 PM   #1246
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Akamaru is completely different and cooler than Kiba. >.<

8/10.

Akamaru?
Old 12-24-2009, 12:16 PM   #1247
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by +Bruce+ View Post
8/10, Go Akamaru!

Itachi.
10/10

Choji

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:16 PM   #1248
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

1/10

Neji?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:18 PM   #1249
+Bruce+
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidara Bro View Post
Akamaru is completely different and cooler than Kiba. >.<

8/10.

Akamaru?
10/10!

Hinata

║ (●)
╚═══╝
♪♪

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
"What a drag.." XD
Old 12-24-2009, 12:22 PM   #1250
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

10/10.

Jugo.
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Unless I'm mistaken the only character she beat was herself. :/
C4 Karura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:23 PM   #1251
+Bruce+
Chunin Exam Participant

5/10.

Guren.

║ (●)
╚═══╝
♪♪

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
"What a drag.." XD
Old 12-24-2009, 12:49 PM   #1252
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

7/10.

Nagato?
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Old 12-24-2009, 12:59 PM   #1253
+Bruce+
Chunin Exam Participant

7/10

Deidara

║ (●)
╚═══╝
♪♪

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
"What a drag.." XD
Old 12-24-2009, 01:06 PM   #1254
Sai fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Sai fangirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Sai fangirl

8/10

Tsunade?

I love music ^^

"Please take me home, too late it's gone.
I bet, you're sad. This is the best time we ever had.
Why did we have to go date, it's too easy to complicate.
Be strong when things fall apart.
Honest, this breaks my heart."- Please take me home by blink-182
Bestest Friends: Chibi Shika Fangirl, NaruCrazy2009, ccc
Forum Family:
Spoiler:
Big Sis: I<3Declan, Twin Sis: Chibi Shika Fangirl

My Star: Kiyoko *
Adopted Chibi Sai ^^
Sai fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:12 PM   #1255
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!

10/10

i love ba chan she can be hilarious sometimes but also very caring i would love her as my grandma

hanabi
Kagura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:26 PM   #1256
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

5/10.

Konan?

Old 12-24-2009, 01:30 PM   #1257
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Rate the Naruto character ^ you

9/10

The First Hokage ?

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:07 PM   #1258
+Bruce+
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
9/10

The First Hokage ?
8/10.

The 4th Hokage (Yondaime.)

║ (●)
╚═══╝
♪♪

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
"What a drag.." XD
Old 12-24-2009, 05:59 PM   #1259
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by +Bruce+ View Post
8/10.

The 4th Hokage (Yondaime.)
9/10

3rd Hokage

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:14 PM   #1260
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Major_Redd saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

7/10 he's alright.

Sage of the Six Paths?

Big Sis & Best Friend firegirl
Big Bro azmerk Big Sis MelisaArtemis Lil Sis flamie_chan

Redd Heart
*~The Little Red Queenie~*

`@_
(^_^')) "Let these be the Flowers of Hope that never die."
/_ ! _\ Redd's madly in love with Konan, the Lady Angel. ~
Major_Redd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags