Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:22 AM   #37661
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Rate the Naruto character ^ you

7/10

Shion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No one can hurt you now.'cause. you're dead

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When all those shadows almost killed your light

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby

Hina-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 07:31 AM   #37662
TatsumiTora
Chunin Exam Participant

TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via MSN to TatsumiTora

3/10

Hiruko?

"I bet if you look up the word "Villain" in the dictionary... You can see Jade's face next to it," - Guy Cecil (Gailardia Galan Gardios), Tales of The Abyss
TatsumiTora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 07:42 AM   #37663
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

3/10

Gato?

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-01-2012, 10:28 AM   #37664
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Less than zero.
Fuka?

"I'm not trying to hide anything. it's just that I don't want to see."
-Leo Baskerville.

TheBraveShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:23 AM   #37665
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

1/10

Jiraiya?

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-01-2012, 11:34 AM   #37666
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

9/10.
Shion?

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:56 AM   #37667
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

9/10
Konan
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:58 AM   #37668
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

8.5/10.
Tsunade?

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 03-01-2012, 12:00 PM   #37669
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

7.8/10

Orochimaru

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:38 PM   #37670
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

9/10
Jugo
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:13 PM   #37671
DreamsOnWings
Veteran Chunin

DreamsOnWings saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

8.5/10.

Uzumaki Kushina?

"Shadow and light are two sides of the same coin. One cannot exist without the other."~Princess Zelda from Legend of Zelda; Twilight Princess

"'Hope' is just a fool's dream that brings despair at the end"~ Liselotte Werckmeister from 11eyes

"If life were a joke, death would be funny. However, they put jokes in life so that you can laugh while Death comes for you."~ Foxpilot

~LinkxZelda~
~ShikamaruxTemari~

DreamsOnWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:51 PM   #37672
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

10/10

mito

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 03-02-2012, 07:44 PM   #37673
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

10/10
kakashi
ItachiKakashi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:36 PM   #37674
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

8.5/10.
Deidara?

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 03-02-2012, 08:44 PM   #37675
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKakashi1 View Post
10/10
kakashi
10000000000000000000000/10~
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBraveShinobi View Post
8.5/10.
Deidara?
7.5/10

sasori

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 03-02-2012, 08:46 PM   #37676
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

8/10

Chiyo?
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:58 PM   #37677
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

2.5/10.
Ibiki?

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:33 PM   #37678
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

9/10

Naruto

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
D 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:02 PM   #37679
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

5.5/10.
Nagato?

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 03-02-2012, 10:05 PM   #37680
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

9/10

Hashirama Senju?

Tags
characters, charecter, clothes, coolness, naruto, rate, rate., strong