Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 01-09-2011, 10:13 AM   #28741
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Rate the Naruto character ^ you

10/10

hinata ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:13 AM   #28742
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

9/10

Iruka

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:14 AM   #28743
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

1/10

itachi ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-09-2011, 10:18 AM   #28744
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

10/10
Guren
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:18 AM   #28745
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

0/10

zetsu ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-09-2011, 10:20 AM   #28746
Uchiha_Itachi93
Genin

Uchiha_Itachi93 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

8/10 Minato (4th hokage)?
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" Uchiha Itachi-Sama
Uchiha_Itachi93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:21 AM   #28747
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

9999999999999999999999/10

Kushina

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:21 AM   #28748
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

2/10

sasuke ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-09-2011, 10:25 AM   #28749
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

9/10
Sakura Haruno
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:26 AM   #28750
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

0/10

Kisame ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-09-2011, 10:46 AM   #28751
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

9/10
Hotaru
Old 01-09-2011, 02:18 PM   #28752
Uchiha_Itachi93
Genin

Uchiha_Itachi93 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

6/10

Hidan?
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" Uchiha Itachi-Sama
Uchiha_Itachi93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 02:47 PM   #28753
LeafNinja91
Ninja Academy Student

LeafNinja91 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

6/10

Tobi
LeafNinja91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:49 AM   #28754
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

9/10
Konan
Old 01-10-2011, 07:51 AM   #28755
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

6/10.

Madara?
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
madara' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:00 AM   #28756
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

8/10
Sakura
Old 01-10-2011, 05:53 PM   #28757
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

10/10
Deidara

Picture By: Hikari-chan
Clou Elder Aneko Hebi Hikari IK JAFL Jennifer Jenny Juiken Karasagi Kibafan1Leo Lone Luna Mangagirl Mizuki MysticNinja Neisan Painxx PaperAngel Rizzy Ryaque SakuraRen Sephiroth Storm Trouble Ulmo Undead Xibitz

Spoiler:

Quote:
You get to be sweet like a candy, and cute like a kitty. :o
Quote:
lol kat, has anyone told you are the most adorable child ever?
katsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:56 PM   #28758
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

9/10

TenTen

(I remember you,you were in the sakura village with me)
Old 01-10-2011, 06:06 PM   #28759
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

9/10
Madara
(i remember chu too ^^)

Picture By: Hikari-chan
Clou Elder Aneko Hebi Hikari IK JAFL Jennifer Jenny Juiken Karasagi Kibafan1Leo Lone Luna Mangagirl Mizuki MysticNinja Neisan Painxx PaperAngel Rizzy Ryaque SakuraRen Sephiroth Storm Trouble Ulmo Undead Xibitz

Spoiler:

Quote:
You get to be sweet like a candy, and cute like a kitty. :o
Quote:
lol kat, has anyone told you are the most adorable child ever?
katsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:12 PM   #28760
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

10/10
Sasuke

(Yea i miss the old days)

Tags
characters, charecter, clothes, coolness, naruto, rate, rate., strong