Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 07-17-2010, 08:00 AM   #20781
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Rate the Naruto character ^ you

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kazekage View Post
Mitoko - 0/10 ?
Itachi - 10/10
Sasuke's Mother - 2/10

Gaara
10000000000000/10 sai

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 02:25 PM   #20782
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

8/10 for Sai

Kakashi ?
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 03:42 PM   #20783
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

1000/10

itachi

alex1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 06:16 PM   #20784
byakuganmaster3695
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: right next to the hottest volcano ever-Holy crap Jennifer was here!
byakuganmaster3695 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to byakuganmaster3695

10/10

kakashi
--------Something to talk about.
--------Hug Harder,Laugh Louder,Smile Bigger,Love
Longer
--------Rob a bank, go out and change
thee world. Or burn your house to the ground Throw your hands in the air because you
just dont care For god sakes breathe that f!cking air do yourself a favor, live your life!
Jennifer did this,don't steal my idea.
byakuganmaster3695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 07:30 PM   #20785
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

20/10
Gaara?

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:15 PM   #20786
byakuganmaster3695
Special Jonin Candidate

7/10

temari
Longer
thee world. Or burn your house to the ground Throw your hands in the air because you
just dont care For god sakes breathe that f!cking air do yourself a favor, live your life!
Old 07-17-2010, 08:17 PM   #20787
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

9/10
Kankuro?

^ My future wife.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:19 PM   #20788
byakuganmaster3695
Special Jonin Candidate

8/10

sasori
Longer
Old 07-17-2010, 08:54 PM   #20789
Abe-Uzumaki
Veteran Chunin

Abe-Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Abe-Uzumaki

6/10

Kurenai
, Ana,
KU,
True (Lucy, Lust), Storm, King K,

My spirit animal is:

Don't run if you can walk, don't walk if you can stand. Don't stand if you can sit. Don't sit if you can lay down

Abe-Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:57 PM   #20790
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

anko?

^ My future wife.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:21 PM   #20791
Abe-Uzumaki
Veteran Chunin

5/10

Itachi
, Ana,
KU,

My spirit animal is:

Don't run if you can walk, don't walk if you can stand. Don't stand if you can sit. Don't sit if you can lay down

Old 07-17-2010, 09:27 PM   #20792
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

10\
sasuke

^ My future wife.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:41 PM   #20793
Abe-Uzumaki
Veteran Chunin

2/10

Jiraiya
, Ana,
KU,

My spirit animal is:

Old 07-17-2010, 10:42 PM   #20794
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

1000/10
Ourchimaru?

^ My future wife.
Old 07-18-2010, 01:05 AM   #20795
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Sarge's Father saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarge's Father

7/10

Manda.

Sarge's Father is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 04:25 AM   #20796
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Tobi!

^ My future wife.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:27 AM   #20797
Ayden
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: California, where you sell your soul for fame and fortune.
Ayden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

8!

Naruto
Ayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 04:31 AM   #20798
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

2 ( xD)
Sasuke

^ My future wife.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:46 AM   #20799
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

3/10

naruto
Old 07-18-2010, 05:08 AM   #20800
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

9/10

Gaara ... ?

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
characters, charecter, clothes, coolness, naruto, rate, rate., strong