Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-01-2011, 07:00 PM   #281
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven
Default Re: Who wants to create...

Well I'm gone for the night.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:00 PM   #282
Entertainment
Banned

Entertainment is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

My humor is mine alone. It's glorious.
Entertainment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:06 PM   #283
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Stands there watching

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:33 PM   #284
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

*sits on a bench, sipping some coffee and waiting for something to happen*
We got innocence for days

Well, I think I'm gonna burn in hell
Everybody burn the house right down

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Draco Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:38 PM   #285
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*practices* this is boring
Old 09-01-2011, 07:39 PM   #286
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

has kami replied at all?

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 09-01-2011, 07:46 PM   #287
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I just wanted to check up on it. If you guys aint doing anything imma go to sleep I have school.
And gotta do more homework T___T
Old 09-02-2011, 04:19 PM   #288
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

We did a quick spar with someone else as kami but thats all.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #289
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Here.
Old 09-02-2011, 08:03 PM   #290
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

wow nothing

Old 09-02-2011, 09:41 PM   #291
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

seriously, nothing? We just need to put someone else as the villian, this is getting ridiculous.

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 09-03-2011, 03:41 PM   #292
Seven

Awards Showcase

Here.

Spoiler:

Old 09-03-2011, 04:56 PM   #293
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

still nothing...

Old 09-03-2011, 05:00 PM   #294
Seven

Awards Showcase

It's getting stupid. Dx

Spoiler:

Old 09-03-2011, 05:01 PM   #295
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

im bout to de sticky it because it is failing bad..

Old 09-04-2011, 09:41 PM   #296
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Lol, please do. It failed. But thats because of jun!

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:32 AM   #297
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Unsticky?
Old 09-17-2011, 10:34 AM   #298
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Go ahead.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote