Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 07-04-2012, 01:27 PM   #1461
*MarvalQueen*
Apprentice Genin

Location: Looking at the sky wishing I could fly so I can see the worlds beauty
*MarvalQueen* saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: would you have a baby with the character above you?

no

Ao
*MarvalQueen* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 01:28 PM   #1462
Crimson Viper
Chunin

Crimson Viper saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

No.
Kiba?
Crimson Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 01:28 PM   #1463
*MarvalQueen*
Apprentice Genin

no

shino
Old 07-04-2012, 01:29 PM   #1464
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

no

kiba ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 01:29 PM   #1465
Crimson Viper
Chunin

Sure.
Kabuto?
Old 07-04-2012, 01:33 PM   #1466
*MarvalQueen*
Apprentice Genin

I don't think so

tsunade
Old 07-04-2012, 01:46 PM   #1467
Crimson Viper
Chunin

No I wouldn't.
Neji?
Old 07-04-2012, 02:09 PM   #1468
Black Scarlet
Chunin Exam Participant

Black Scarlet is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Black Scarlet is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Black Scarlet is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Black Scarlet is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

No

choza

Black Scarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 02:11 PM   #1469
Crimson Viper
Chunin

No.
Yamato?
Old 07-04-2012, 03:05 PM   #1470
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

YES~

temari

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:26 PM   #1471
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

yeahhhhhh

mangetsu
Classification: Jinchuriki, Sage
Affilation: Village Hidden in Blood, Village Hidden in Death
Team: Radotsuki
Spoiler:
Radotsuki is group of Special Ninja Assasins from all the Ninja world. Main goal is bringing the peace in the Ninja world, but goal is corupted becouse the "good" ninjas thinks that goal is only killing a innocent people and ninjas.
rados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:56 PM   #1472
Musouka-chan
Apprentice Genin

Musouka-chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Only if we were the last people on Earth... And even then...

Madara Uchiha? ()

Oh Tobi. Despite your hypocrisy I'm still your fan girl.

Spoiler:
R.I.P Kisame Hoshigaki
Spoiler:

R.I.P Neji Hyūga
Musouka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:19 AM   #1473
Miss Shunya
Special Jonin Candidate

Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Yess

kiba
Miss Shunya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:52 AM   #1474
Crimson Viper
Chunin

_:_ Yeah.
Minato?
Old 07-07-2012, 06:11 AM   #1475
Miss Shunya
Special Jonin Candidate

Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

No

naruto
Old 07-10-2012, 07:58 PM   #1476
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

no

itachi

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:05 PM   #1477
Crimson Viper
Chunin

No.
Sasori?
Old 07-10-2012, 09:19 PM   #1478
Miss Shunya
Special Jonin Candidate

No

jiraiya
---♥♥---♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
----♥♥-♥♥----
-----♥♥♥-----
----♥♥-♥♥----
---♥♥---♥♥---
--♥♥-----♥♥--
Old 07-10-2012, 09:22 PM   #1479
Pandoraswrath
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Somewhere... Why you wanna know, you following me? ;3
Pandoraswrath saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

No thanks XP

Neji?

Link, I love you! Forever and ever, be my brave hero too! <3
Pandoraswrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:23 PM   #1480
Miss Shunya
Special Jonin Candidate

Nah

1st hokage
---♥♥---♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
----♥♥-♥♥----
-----♥♥♥-----
----♥♥-♥♥----
---♥♥---♥♥---
--♥♥-----♥♥--