Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 01-25-2012, 09:33 AM   #761
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: would you have a baby with the character above you?

No!

Zaku
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:34 AM   #762
GwynethUchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!

NO

Sasuke

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

So many days of boredom, so many shows I love...but what's the point...they will all end soon...so I can never be at peace!
GwynethUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:20 AM   #763
TheMostWonderfulGirlEva!!
Genin

TheMostWonderfulGirlEva!! saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!TheMostWonderfulGirlEva!! saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

maybe.

shikamaru

I love Elmo..
put this in your siggy if you do too!

calm down bro, it's P.E.
Not the olympics.

Everyone is gonna hurt you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.

~TheMostWonderfulGirlEva!!~
TheMostWonderfulGirlEva!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:34 AM   #764
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

yeah maibe.........

sai

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:49 AM   #765
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Never!

Udon
Old 01-25-2012, 10:51 AM   #766
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

never!

shino???

Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Old 01-25-2012, 10:54 AM   #767
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

no

Naruto
Old 01-25-2012, 10:56 AM   #768
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

nope

lee

Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Old 01-25-2012, 11:16 AM   #769
TheMostWonderfulGirlEva!!
Genin

TheMostWonderfulGirlEva!! saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!TheMostWonderfulGirlEva!! saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

yes.

tsunade

I love Elmo..
put this in your siggy if you do too!

calm down bro, it's P.E.
Not the olympics.

Everyone is gonna hurt you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.

~TheMostWonderfulGirlEva!!~
TheMostWonderfulGirlEva!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 12:12 PM   #770
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

maibe lol

kurenai

Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Old 01-25-2012, 01:56 PM   #771
The Relic Master
Apprentice Genin

Location: In the lan of mist's in secrecy evading all eyes except Naruto's
The Relic Master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

no!!!
sakura
Spoiler:

The Relic Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:55 PM   #772
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

I lack the necessary chromosomes, so no.

Kiba?

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:13 PM   #773
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

no

Ino

Do you like Pokemon?
Do you like to play Pokemon games?
Well then if you answered yes to anyone of those questions then open the spoiler...
Spoiler:
Go to
and if you join and they ask if a member recommended you then my name is Haku_Uchiha53 ENJOY!!!!!
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:52 PM   #774
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

no

Haku
Old 01-26-2012, 03:56 PM   #775
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

he is a well a he and i am a he so that won't work

Sasuke

Do you like Pokemon?
Well then if you answered yes to anyone of those questions then open the spoiler...
Spoiler:
Go to
and if you join and they ask if a member recommended you then my name is Haku_Uchiha53 ENJOY!!!!!
Old 01-26-2012, 03:56 PM   #776
Vanilla Vodka
Freshmen Academy Student

Vanilla Vodka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

No.

Neji?
Vanilla Vodka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:58 PM   #777
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

once again both guys not working out here

Kishimoto

Do you like Pokemon?
Spoiler:
Go to
Old 01-26-2012, 04:01 PM   #778
Vanilla Vodka
Freshmen Academy Student

Vanilla Vodka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

FFFF Nope
Guy
Vanilla Vodka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:14 PM   #779
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

no

Kabuto

Do you like Pokemon?
Spoiler:
Go to
Old 01-26-2012, 05:01 PM   #780
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

no

Gamabunta? XD