Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-06-2011, 02:36 PM   #581
Sina
Sick Wolf *cough*
Chunin

Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to Sina
Default Re: Outlaw's Saloon: Wild Wild Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknight View Post
*watches the fight going on down below*
you have to block two attacks ... your not an audience

(adopted by ~*~angel~*~ arms)

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Possible
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sina is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:36 PM   #582
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

/A large wind sweeps through the saloon, and I disappear into the wind

You. Me. We have a showdown in 2 hours. Don't be late.

And bring your friend if you'd like.~

/The voice fades
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:37 PM   #583
Darknight
Genin

Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sina View Post
you have to block two attacks ... your not an audience
I wasnt participating in this fight. Just a spectator.

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

I will walk through the fog, as I welcome death.
Again and again, I will die and return over and over again until my goal is achieved.
Vereor Nox
Darknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:38 PM   #584
Sina
Sick Wolf *cough*
Chunin

Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
/A large wind sweeps through the saloon, and I disappear into the wind

You. Me. We have a showdown in 2 hours. Don't be late.

And bring your friend if you'd like.~

/The voice fades
Can't I have to sleep and have things to do ...you play your turn and I play mine

Spoiler:

Possible
Spoiler:

Old 11-06-2011, 02:49 PM   #585
Darknight
Genin

Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hello? 0_o

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

Again and again, I will die and return over and over again until my goal is achieved.
Vereor Nox
Old 11-06-2011, 02:57 PM   #586
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'd like milk...CHOCOLATE, milk.

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 03:05 PM   #587
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

You sure you can handle that. *Eyebrow raise*
You're a looong way from home.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:48 AM   #588
Sina
Sick Wolf *cough*
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknight View Post
Hello? 0_o
Did you eat the cheese =__=

Spoiler:

Possible
Spoiler:

Old 11-07-2011, 07:45 AM   #589
Sina
Sick Wolf *cough*
Chunin

wears gloves

Spoiler:

Possible
Spoiler:

Old 11-07-2011, 04:08 PM   #590
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Yo....

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:31 AM   #591
Sina
Sick Wolf *cough*
Chunin

Hmmm...?

Spoiler:

Possible
Spoiler:

Old 11-10-2011, 12:16 PM   #592
Darknight
Genin

*walks in*

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

Vereor Nox
Old 11-12-2011, 04:45 AM   #593
Sina
Sick Wolf *cough*
Chunin

*offers cake and Milk*

Spoiler:

Possible
Spoiler:

Old 11-12-2011, 10:29 AM   #594
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

*Eats piece of cake*

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 01:00 PM   #595
Sina
Sick Wolf *cough*
Chunin

Default Re: Outlaw's Saloon: THREADJAKING

we have to help angel

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5683975#post5683975

Spoiler:

Possible
Spoiler:

Old 11-15-2011, 02:00 PM   #596
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Outlaw's Saloon: THREADJAKING

o.o whoa.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
c&c, coffee&cake, drinks, outlaws, sina