Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 09-04-2011, 08:17 AM   #21
phuonglien
Freshmen Academy Student

phuonglien is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sakura and Sasuke need to die.

i think sasuke should not leave because he is an important point of shippuden. He is a goal which naruto really want to reach.Naruto wnats to become hokage because he wants every one acknowlge him. But now i did it so hokage is not too important . it is only the title. the name.Naruto wants to die with sasuke,therefore i can see that sasuke is really important with naruto. If sasuke left, the storry become meaningless
phuonglien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:20 AM   #22
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your girlfriend's wet dreams, and in your worse nightmares.
Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke726
Default Re: Sakura and Sasuke need to die.

killing Sasuke wuld kill the series just as much as killing Naruto. who remembers in the original series after Sasuke left, there was nothing goin on and everything basically sucked. the episodes were horrible and not amusing.
Sasuke726 is offline   Reply With Quote